Jow Forums btfo

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: Screen_Shot_20170121_at_9.03.01_PM.png (620x717, 453K)

Attached: I see you glowing.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Attached: 1554765764009.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

The incel freak cannot be guaranteed to be able to get the hate you have to waste your meds and I will breed of puppy

This is low quality bait.
>You responded
I called you out for being a faggot. I did not take your post seriously

I'm not sure I agree with this. A percentage of men not being able to find sexual partners has been the norm through history , women always got knocked up though. Now that its women ending up alone its a 'disability'. I say its proof of weakening gender roles (which is supposed to be progress) . Men have traditionally been the genetic dead ends.

Great, when do I get my disability check?

Attached: 1501807487754.jpg (638x634, 97K)

>le bait! slide thread!
The fuck is wrong with you lot? Why can't you just discuss this issue without being so insecure about it that you automatically dismiss it as nothing more than bait? Fucking pathetic.

Will I be able to park in the handicapped zone?

its almost 3 years old news dude

where is my motherfucking incelbuxx

gamers rise up

Irrelevant.

Wheres my gibs, then?

Does that mean incels can park in disabled spots now? Get disability checks?

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 9K)

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY

Attached: why can't I hold all these x-blades.jpg (512x292, 26K)

Can I get government cheese because of that? I'm also a gamer, so double disability. Woot!

>Rebecca
It is over. Only this time, for real.

A disability? Does this mean I can get some government shekels for not having sex?

>Jew Supervisor at Jidf: How can we control the flow of information coming from pol and other media?
>Jew 2 from Jidf: We can use a good goy from our WHO to say they have a disability, that way, we can label them freaks and a danger to society and that will medicate them, lock them up in an asylum and no further damaging information to us will be spread.
>Jew Supervisor at Jidf: Thats great, get it done!

kys.

Where's my disability gibs?

are you black? No? Then claim you are a tranny.

Profit.

That means that they have to be accommodated for.

Does that mean I can get closer parking spot

Attached: disabled.jpg (840x557, 55K)

Gimme NEET bux

B&R

sounds like there will be a clause specifying how this is only for women

the thing is, if you claim it's a disability for a woman to not be able find a man to provide for her then you admit there exist gender roles and that those should be maintained

>flag
I bet you can claim you are transfat and get the gibs.

They said sexual partner.

Enjoy your trannie mutant mutt's infected abscessed boi pussy

Sick so do I get some kind of an insurance kick back from this? Trannies used to get their dicks cut off and the insurance companies paid for it because gender dysphoria was considered a mental illness. Now that inceldom is a mental illness how can we profit from this?

does it qualify me for neet bux?

>le "Jow Forums is a bunch of incels" meme

So tiresome.

WHO is not a credible organization anymore

Reparations when?

So then stop mocking the disabled for being incels you bigot.

can I get welfare for that?

damn, so now I have double disablity. boy oh boy can't went for my pension to rise. I expect at least 10$ more.

Welcome to Brave New World.

Attached: 1551798342449.png (480x480, 214K)

Incels can be women. Why dont people understand this? Cat ladies aren't cat ladies by choice.

The thing is, it probably has consequences that are just as bad as, for example, missing a foot.

But this is how evolution needs it to be. If the weak weren't allowed to sift themselves out of the gene pool, we'd have gone extinct.

It's probably still true today.

Kys faggot, just go get laid.

>being unable to find a partner: mentally disabled
>chopping your dick off and putting on a dress: perfectly sane

The fuck is there to discuss? OP clearly posted this as a bait thread so why should I take it seriously?

I'm glad those guys are selling us the drugs we need to be healthy. We're in good hands.

Attached: BigPharmcantlosecustomers.jpg (700x700, 50K)

If it's now a disability, where are the welfare gfs?

getting paid for not getting that 10/10 puss
noice

great, i'm going to ask my disability gibs

Attached: 670.jpg (499x499, 28K)

>leftists can't call people incels anymore

>incels
>after jumping on 1000 cocks
all they had to do was not to whore away their youth
also sage

Where the fuck is my welfare

Where do I get my gibs?

>ancap
>gibs
wat

this thread, yes

Does this mean I can now park on the spot for disabled?

Dude... Does that mean I can get disability bux for being an incel?

I agree but......
The WHO claims that cutting your dick off and thinking you're female is normal mental behaviour for men
Who cares what they say anymore?

Attached: 1828731190.jpg (600x614, 36K)

It would be a hate crime.

Not recognizing humor is a sign of autism user, might want to get checked just to be sure.

And what is the treatment plan for this disorder?

>2016
idiots

I wonder what kind of shitty insults they'll be left with by the end of this nonsense

People should be paid to not have sex outside of marriage. This would also decrease the STD problem.

sex workers with down syndrome

Attached: c1main.andrea.gi.jpg (416x234, 21K)

Since Jow Forums is now "disabled", any criticism of them is ableist. Checkmate, libtards!

It's the toxoplasmosis

>A percentage of men not being able to find sexual partners has been the norm through history , women always got knocked up though.
This is literally not true. There are (and there have always been) more women than men, because way more men than women die during their teens in accidents/crimes/etc. Every single man who didn't bang at any era in history was a huge faggot or had some sort of disability/mutilation. Have sex.

this, people who don't procreate and don't cause more global warning should get incentivised by neetbux

don't forget that playing videogames means you are mentally disabled

I get hit on all the time I just want a wife as in a woman who wants 4 or more kids and wants to homeschool them REEEEEEEE

Im Tall wealthy good looking with a small house and a car but still oh no theyd rather fuck around WTF REEE

H A V E
A
V
E

S E X
E
X

Attached: 1560147096966.png (683x953, 47K)

Thanks for being open with your Jewry. Kind of refreshing.

Based gommunism. Where do I sign up?

My handicap shekels when

Nice. Where is my disability check?

Well, it could be worse. I’m married with three kids and fucked up and got my side chick pregnant. Having been an incel would be a great relief at this point. As long as I survive this shit I’ll win. 4 white babies, not bad for an average white wagie.

Attached: 1353A06B-C99B-4BF3-8382-6B8E7C35DCF9.jpg (653x477, 42K)

Shameful. I spit on you fellow pt / vpnfag! Goolag threads still running.

Attached: 1561463154335m.jpg (1024x538, 28K)

So what's the prescription? Women are medicine now?

>Women now considered medication items by WHO

doctor-prescribed gf when?

Does this mean we can get discounted drugs and sell them to the jannies, who are no longer disabled, for an insane markup? We have plenty here and I would make a killing.

Attached: 1561461206240.jpg (1024x898, 290K)

Fuuuuuuuuuuck i am now disabled

Top kek
>white straight males who refuse to fuck goblino trannies are now DISABLED and must be EUTHANASIED for their own good

This is actually legit holy fck

Attached: done.gif (190x200, 1.88M)

>gaming addiction is a health disorder
>not having sex with someone is a health disorder
>transgenderism ISN'T a health disorder

Attached: Hmmno.png (520x730, 431K)

soooo... state issued waifus?

Vagina gibs when???

I think if they were to ever give government checks out, there has to be a system to determine if that person really cannot get laid, so chads cannot abuse it and get free money while boning chicks on the regular.

>Leaf advocates government surveillance to insure if actually getting laid or not

Attached: CanadaFuckOff.jpg (900x520, 363K)

humanity has not significantly improved since the advent of civilization.