The Truth Will Out

youtube.com/watch?v=q1YENAvOveE

Attached: TheyWouldJoinTheGermans.png (1024x479, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CBAc6epVYu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: B9_f0AZCUAINodN.png (710x486, 459K)

Patriots are unironically the biggest enemy of every western government.

>Patriots are unironically the biggest enemy of every western government.
Kys zionist kike.

talk to me again when they take your guns and institutionalize you

>Romania
I didn't know that your country of dogs was even allowed on the internet
Pretty soon you're going to think you're people

Kikes should have all been eradicated when we had the chance.

Whatever plan you zionists had is over.

The absolute contempt that the woman has for Senator Cruz and the hearing in general is no doubt reflective of Google's attitude as a whole. They resent this conservative senator holding their liberal asses to the fire for doing what they believe is ideologically correct. No doubt that they are also seeing this as a retaliatory Trump action. I hope it serves to grow them bigger balls so they try harder to fuck with our processes and get caught red handed again.

Attached: 1552369645686.png (814x501, 659K)

I like Cruz really
dunno what about him

Attached: 1561491290844.jpg (950x1692, 130K)

how am i wrong, you faggots?
tell me what happens when you speak against immigration?
how many more false flags do you think the 2nd amendment can take?
heck your constitution can be suspended at any time for basically any reason

Kek!!! Mossad you can stage as many false flags as you want and literally nothing will happen. Each false flag stays on the news less than the last one. You retards only have 1 playbook and now that you've overused it you have no idea what to do.

i feel like i'm talking to a nigger, you might as well put a bullet in your head right now my man
i'm out, peace

You have a very low chance of discovering your trueself under nazi nationalism. Its pure tribal collectivism. Individualism isn't really allowed, for the fear you might rebel against the tribe.

Now you have America, believes in freedom, truth, allow individual rights. Its a double edged sword. but atleast those that go down the wrong path still have a chance to recover and tell their story, thus the truth and lesson become history and accepted by those that fight for truth. Thus progress is made, we get that much closer to understanding the tactics of evil.

Attached: 65675.jpg (236x294, 18K)

Zionists are truly cattle at this point.

Oh don't worry user. Round 2 is just around the corner and this time whites have learned the lesson.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Fascism was always meant to be a temporary measure. The ideal fascist dictator would be Cincinnatus, a man who does what needs to be done, and once the nation is secure (from kikes), step down and restore liberty.

What's the point of making a pubes window, but not having any bush?

Obligatory
youtu.be/CBAc6epVYu8

Why would they throw down their weapons if they were going to go do more fighting baka man

Attached: 1556124102135.jpg (1024x966, 81K)

Attached: file.png (1490x1498, 774K)

>your constitution can be suspended at any time for basically any reason
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. I don't expect other countries to understand the nuance in our bureaucracy which keeps that from happening, just because they speak English but if you're gonna comment on it, you should actually take the time to research it properly.

They prefer German weapons.

>You have a very low chance of discovering your trueself under nazi nationalism

so you'd rather be an individual and dead than part of a tribe and have a family?

So can you overthrow you government?

gotta ask the nips for that one

Attached: 1521116296351.jpg (704x480, 61K)

As one lone man?

your talking in absolutes, blow it out your ass faggot.

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

>(((Ben Shapiro))), (((Jordan Peterson))), and Jared Taylor (married to a jewish girl, i think...)

Well fuck. My liberal mom living in the South must be Ultra Gigga Hittla 9000 TransMech Model 88

Attached: 1555026452331.jpg (500x483, 80K)

I don't think the number matters considerring your government is okay with hiring merceneries.

>throw down their weapons
be scared of 1940 Allied hand to hand combat I guess.

Attached: 1537107813051.jpg (590x768, 68K)

Don’t see anything wrong with that fact

Attached: 930E8E2C-5115-47FC-9286-0BEF5B8E2A01.jpg (305x358, 34K)

Taylor is based as fuck and his wife is not Jewish.

The sewer is right in that way, you filthy gyppo.

Attached: romanii.jpg (770x509, 86K)

>oh we were too busy to answer to the government

Holy shit.

The truth is out. Its just painful for people to admit for some reason.

fuck off, Shlomo

I'm not denying his baseness. I know he will not come out pointing fingers as to who's behind the scenes, which is commonly mistaken as Jews, which are but a element in the game. Jared plays his cards well. I put a question mark in there because I wasn't sure. I've double checked now, I think you're right, she's not.

Attached: 1561413038832.jpg (992x995, 593K)

this is how you look, you aren't white.

Attached: nihiltiganuromaniei.jpg (700x525, 260K)

>more nonsense from the peanut gallery
I'll entertain your LARP though. It sounds like a recipe for mutiny in the armed services, that's not something the government can handle.

Attached: 1537146599715.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

Hmm

Attached: Capture.jpg (1741x1859, 338K)

what's so funny faggot?

Ultimately, the people responsible for our current situation are other white people, and that’s what Taylor talks about.

>punished cruz
What happened to him after 2016?

They are unworthy of the Nazi label. They think its an insult, while it is a badge of honor. I will never be half the man the volunteers of the 33rd were. Going into battle when they knew the front had collapsed. Fighting to the end, and Berlin was their graveyard. Not debating retarded teenagers in events, but dying to the last man for their ideals, against bolchevism, capitalism, degeneracy, in the mud, sweat and blood, under the fire of the red army. Outnumbered and outgunned. May they rest in peace.
Notre honneur se nomme fidélité.

you are dumb, that's what's funny.

Senator Cruz is a ZOG tool.

you have to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1515006887731.jpg (470x644, 36K)

This.
Granted, he would be better than Democrats (they're ZOG tools too), but Cruz is a 100% Israel First Evangelical Zionist - and very proud of it, in fact.

He's good for memes, but utterly kiked.

So many non-answers.

Are you really so dumb that you don't realise his message was in support of patriots?

buump

I don't understand. Why throw the weapons away if they're going to fight again?

Jow Forums service announcement (psa for short, faggots)
if you don't have David Iriving books in your collection, you're a literal retard

It seems they are not very different from their rabid leftist counterpart.