Don't tread on me

Attached: 1561481547264.jpg (474x325, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CrA1eGF5MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are these road legal, are there any regulations in the US regarding car modifications? In cucked EU everything is fucking illegal/

It shouldn't be road legal

youtube.com/watch?v=4CrA1eGF5MU

its fucking awful.

i changed a small bulb for the rear license plate lightning and i didnt get through inspection because the bulb was too bright.

I hate EU aswell, bolschevik union, everything is forbidden.
America has true freedom.
And America haters fuck off, America is better, period.

>road legal

Attached: 64f2cbd3329bbe35e0ad8b9dbccb872777b30a03.jpg (1024x477, 55K)

Fun fact: when you modify/lift a truck like this you're basically destroying it by pushing its specs outside of their engineered parameters. It's like putting an engine back together without a torque wrench.

kek, atleast in my country I can bribe the inspector with 10 euros to ignore such small problems.
Germany is trully a communist state.

Attached: 1561489478006.jpg (641x360, 33K)

Other than it works just fine it's totally like putting something back together wrong. Clearly it's no longer suited for it's original intent with the safe efficiency but for it's new job it's fine.

>8 lug hd truck
>truck clearly has 10 lugs

Only insecure men have those kinds of trucks.

It does not matter if he breaks his axles or suspension.
What matters is FREEDOOOOOOOOM!

JACKED.COM

Fun fact: you have zero idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1561486800095.jpg (340x565, 30K)

The men that do this have very small penises

That's a big truck

Attached: images (2).jpg (226x223, 7K)

Something you fags will never have!

Im going to repeat myself.
Freedom is the only thing that matters.
Small penises can be remedied with more freedom.

>when will they learn?

I think he's one of those "engineers". That's the kind of dorky shit they would say.

Drive train and engine components are designed for a specific wheelbase and wheel radius. Pushing a truck outside of these parameters WILL destroy the components linked to the oversized wheels.

Another fun fact: putting a high-wattage sound system into your car will destroy it. High powered sound frequencies will loosen connections and fasteners and destroy torque lock on key linkages.

People who modify their cars without an understanding for engineering are goddamn idiots.

>roads

Attached: 1390877546624.jpg (1024x768, 216K)

Attached: 1560961317922.jpg (1024x808, 474K)

Not a truck expert, but why go through all of this when I could just buy a medium duty or a semi?

Attached: B2B0C607-6162-445B-B7E0-5FA95B325962.png (1000x1000, 101K)

>That's a big truck

for U-joints

fuck off carlet

what does true freedom even mean?
hows America better, what are the chances for you getting shot by niggers in Slovakia?

Attached: .gif (220x335, 564K)

Nigger, im on my third lifted Tundra. When they get close to 100k miles i drop them back to normal and trade them in. Resale value is insane on a Toyota Tundra. Dumb fuckers think they are buying a quality Toyota but they will be replacing the transmission before 150k. I also take it rock climbing and pull a 20ft pontoon boat to the lake.
Niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: IMG_4032.jpg (534x400, 53K)

Imagine being such a faggot, vehicles make you think of cock.

hawt

>when suburban dwellers wish they could afford to buy a tractor but are forced to downgrade

Attached: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

t. lil dick

Attached: .gif (220x299, 975K)

Are you also going to tell me that putting 6lbs of boost into a naturally aspirated high compression ratio engine, but with a tune, is going to destroy my engine because the connecting rods weren't originally designed to withstand the added stress?

>naturally aspirated high compression ratio engine

>naturally

Attached: .gif (244x238, 1.76M)

Attached: 9E0BDBD3-8CC9-4442-B726-6CFF0FD9C983.jpg (278x181, 6K)

Attached: truck parking only.jpg (3674x2066, 905K)

>Are you also going to tell me that putting 6lbs of boost into a naturally aspirated high compression ratio engine, but with a tune, is going to destroy my engine because the connecting rods weren't originally designed to withstand the added stress?

only if it was engineered by accountants, most engines are fine

No. But I WILL tell you you're going to blow your headers and everything under them a lot sooner than you probably want.

Attached: 1555511185184.png (783x1045, 566K)

Wow you are quite the Jew user. Not cool. Off to the gas chambers with you.

You seem like you were pretty obsessed with G4 at some point.

Rednecks are total cringe

Don't tread on my right to breath clean air, you piece of shit.

People who modify cars actually wrench on shit unlike armchair mechanics like you.

Attached: rock bouncer.jpg (960x540, 127K)

chances of getting shot by niggers - zero %, we dont have them here

chances of getting suicided with knife into your back (multiple times) if you cross a mafia boss - 99%

It depends on what state you're in. California has restrictions on tire size, etc. Many states don't though. As long as it fits between the lines, you're good to go.

Sensible user is sensible. It doesn't make any send to do all this gay shit to your car. That is the behavior of women and niggers.

If you’re not insecure why do this to your truck? It just screams small penis to everyone that doesn’t do something absolutely pointless like this to their vehicles

I wish minitrucks would come back

Attached: two-ford-couriers.jpg (660x440, 50K)

oh, of course.

Attached: 1275421562946925893.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Most resnecks laugh at people doing this shit to their trucks. It is the equivalent of trannies for city slickers, nobody wants to hang around them because they are obviously dramatic attention seekers. Plus rednecks actually need their trucks to work and not fall apart from doing gay shit to it.

If you’re not insecure why not just put rainbow stickers & dildos all over your 10yo Honda?

Policefag here, from a small rural town in Georgia.
No, they aren't road legal. Technically anything lifted 3 inches over stock ride height is illegal in the state of Georgia, yet these cucks continue with their faggotry and get pissy when I slap them with a giant ticket and impound their riced out shitbarge. Same for the cucks who have their wheels jutting out of the fender (also illegal), or cucks who think I need a warrant to use a small mirror to see if they have a catalytic converter.
And almost everyone of these shits I've had to pull over for their intense faggotry have been overweight 60-something boomers or 18 year old twinks larping as countrybois.

You’re not impressing anybody Brian, I know your parents have footed the bill for 90% of everything you’ve gotten in life and it’s left you with a spoiled ego that pisses everybody you meet off

Also, racing engines don't last long for a reason. Even WITH the engineering behind them. The more power an engine outputs, the shorter its lifespan will invariably be without the engineering to handle the extra stress. This is why the engines out of an F1 car costs $50m+. It takes that much engineering and high-quality materials to make an engine that can handle the revs and power fluctuations. And even with all that $$$ they still blow up because of simple shit like a micro-crystal of aluminum in the block being deformed.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about but am really trying to sound intelligent: The Post

What is SEMA
What is the entire automotive aftermarket industry

Attached: fuckingretard.jpg (749x828, 74K)

Those fatsos always try to race me when i'm on my sportbike, like really guy? You really want me to embarrass you in front of your girl and have her pussy soaking wet for me? 60mph in 1st gear, do the math.

Get a load of this first year engineer over here.
Fun fact: car companies neuter their shit to avoid warranty claims and lawsuits.

this

fucking this

You got the wrong guy pal. My name is Brent.

i love rolling coal in snowflakes faces.

The sheer cost of this, especially the tires, makes me laugh. At that point i'd rather have 4 independent caterpillar treads

>anything lifted 3 inches over stock ride height is illegal in the state of Georgia
Wow that sucks.
Baja trucks out west go way higher than that.

Attached: racing truck.jpg (960x640, 69K)

Prove it police fag.
What is the police code for an illegally elevated truck?

Not even remotely equivalent. The vast majority of the world would look down on you and your truck if it wasn’t so obnoxiously high off the ground
Would be a shame if someone slashed your tires when you and your tiny penis truck decide to take up 3 parking spaces

>catalytic converter
More smog for the smog god!

Thanks for protecting nigger gangs from angry mobs officer zogbot.

>Not knowing the difference between a stock and modded/ aftermarket vehicle...

Sorry but I probably did fuck your girl or your sister.

>makes min wage at a machine shop
>lives in subburbs
>raised truck, mud wheels, truknutz
cringe and bluepilled

Making money off of hobbyists. Nothing wrong with either. People who lift trucks though piss me off because there's no good reason to ruin a truck like that. Just like those clowns who drop their Chevy S-10s and camber the fucking wheels. It's vehicle abuse of the highest order.
Car hobbyists are at least getting something out of their modifications usually. Lifting or dropping a truck is pure faggotry.

You are improperly using the term cuck

nothing is worse than the mexicans getting silvarados and dropping them to the floor

I work at an auto parts store and get at least 3 calls a week for 8 lug adapters. I will sell the adapters to the caller knowing that I will also sell them $450 hub bearings within the year.

It's not necessarily about dick size. They could be manlets, too. All I'm saying is people automatically assume one of these 2 things when they see you rolling around in a vehicle like that.

Fuck TÜV
Gas the Bikes
Racecar now

Have sex

>criticize Israel
>go to jail

Don’t even get me started about your college, healthcare, pensions etc

its dick size, manlets like me have huge cocks and ride sport bikes

Thanks for the two (You)s Brian/Brent

And no you didn’t, my sister was very loud about how much of a twat you are. Also nobody wants to fuck some fat little boy 4 years younger than her :^)

Nah. Lifting or dropping a truck can be done in a moderate tasteful way and drastically change the driving characteristics of a vehicle to better suit whatever you intend to do with it.
You are looking at extreme examples and having a kneejerk reaction because you are a idiot.

Attached: power wagon ad.jpg (636x817, 178K)

if you go with stock rods, you are just shortening their life, and one day your engine could blow up while you are flooring it
get forged rods and pistons, and with normal boost levels 450+-hp should be ok(for an average v6 or v8), if you want to go crazy, check if you cranckshaft is forged and how much it can handle, but if you live in a free country, if you have to go for a forged cranck get yourself a crate engine and swap it

Attached: fatigue_SN_01.gif (500x314, 14K)

2 toys and a worktruck

Roger that.

They also die a lot when some Asian chic plows through them fuck that keep your legs bro

>he thinking you could slash semi truck tires with a $8 knife from Walmart

>t.never towed anything in his life

nice.. tell us what you do to those twinks

Americans are so tiny

>police officer saying other people are faggots for trying to act big

Thank you for keeping the roads safe from this obvious danger, zogbot.

>financing brand used japscrap at a dealership when 90’s chev’s fords run literally forever and can be bought for a thousand bucks

Jesus why do people do this

Stfu Jew bag, and get the fuck out of the way of my Cummins powered Jew smashing nigger rolling truck

>thinks he’s putting semi truck tires on his Toyota Tundra

Attached: F886B31A-20C3-482B-B409-458C4DD26AE1.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

Trucks are work vehicles. Buy the right one for the job from the get-go. If you're doing off-road fun, buy a proper off-road vehicle.
OR, alternatively, be a fool easily parted with his money. It's your choice in the end. But people who spend money of frivolous shit really have no business complaining about anything. This is why people who buy lottery tickets should always be disregarded as fools.

based

Tundra owners are all retarded.

I come from a small town in the rocky mountains. Every truck I have ever owned was 4x4.

People who have trucks like this are total and complete faggots.

I own several trucks and multiple work trucks. Don't lecture me about shit you don't understand you stupid faggot.