When are you going to start using Jow Forums?

When are you going to start using Jow Forums?

Attached: oooooo.png (973x811, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grainger.com/product/49XY15?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjMfoBRDDARIsAMUjNZpCVLzG9uodcz7EGgEL-zxWhcT2nOTvvfGOi3EG2fT-Mv8FUl4eQggaAhRvEALw_wcB&cm_mmc=PPC: Google PLA&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwjMfoBRDDARIsAMUjNZpCVLzG9uodcz7EGgEL-zxWhcT2nOTvvfGOi3EG2fT-Mv8FUl4eQggaAhRvEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!50916684477!!!s!64218549921!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It works and is easily reversible.Sluts can't trap men from now on.

Attached: 32AD1C7800000578-0-image-a-40_1459357756095.jpg (634x509, 65K)

Thats cool but i aint putting that shit in my balls.

I'm using Jow Forums right now. You are too you brainlet

I just blue myself, something something, blue balls

Attached: blue.jpg (638x425, 38K)

Which one is the woman?

Better than a baby

>Inject gel into your balls
No thanks, I'm almost a wizard anyway

I'd consider that shit. But only as long as it doesn't fuck with my testosterone.

show me your purest waifu

im blue daba dee daba di

i got a blue house and a blue window

Noooooooooope. NO fucking way am I taking some kiked up hormone to fuck with my body. FUUUUUUUUCK that.

>hormonal
>already looks like a faggot dating a trap
Rip

ur a giant fag

Attached: 1560059540792.gif (528x555, 816K)

ur a nigger harry

Waiting for the men's morning-after pill.

Yes goy, inject blue gel into your balls - you wouldn't want the beautiful gift of a child now would you?

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1111x728, 360K)

something about this pic looks very unsettling to me.

Funny how you fags are freaking out about this when women are expected to take hormones or stick things in their bodies as forms of birth control. Men having more birth control options is a positive thing.

>when women are expected to take hormones or stick things in their bodies as forms of birth control.
Or you could just not whore around?

Attached: 1560658300341.jpg (333x350, 39K)

t. Kissless Vigin Incel

Besides, I thought you guys wanted black and brown people to slow down on popping children out.

Onions boy like that probably shoots blanks anyway.

This.
I actually want to have kids - I'll take a chance on having them a little earlier than planned, before I start sticking needles into my balls and injecting them with weird shit.

Which one is the male?

Or you could just a condom, and avoid the super-strains of gonorrhea and syphilis that Western degeneracy has ushered into the world.

Shut up, you faggot. Women can avoid taking all forms of BC. It's called not fucking around.

You can see the sadness and loss of hope in his eyes.

>why wont you inject this gel into your balls, goy? It prevents you from being )))fertile(((

Attached: E64C7C2C-7583-48A5-AA2D-3104C02E0238.jpg (722x750, 396K)

Classics.

Jow Forums will hate this, but it's honnestly a better alternative to female birth control which is proven to alter females thinking and what they find attractive.

>not posting the original

Attached: pink hair.png (691x793, 426K)

Or you know, just use a condom?

Attached: 528F2C01-5A76-4710-B3F0-14B35F15EBDF.png (231x277, 81K)

you know that feeling when you cum but there's too much pressure on the base of your cock and the sperm feels like is going in your fucking belly? that is probably how this would feel but all in the balls... fuck that

Condoms can fail. Sorry you misandrist fags don't think men should start having the same power and options that women have enjoyed for decades.

i got beat up and died
daba dee daba di

Imagine not using a fake name and number and never calling them back ever again

Out of boredom in 2015 when my only girlfriend left me because she said I was annoying and invasive. Since then I have trouble even talking to people. You guys despite your flaws are my only mates

I must be the only male in the world who knows how to pull out.

Whoops I misread the question. Forget I said anything

neither

True. Gf went on the pill gave her terrible cramps and made her pretty depressed.

Attached: 82003.jpg (225x350, 33K)

I like you my Italian friend :3

>people crave fuk so much they mutilate themselves to avoid responsibility

Attached: 1559705592081.jpg (1215x1440, 203K)

the pill can fail too, ans I am sure so can this gel, nigger. But If you want sure, go ahead and use this stuff. I stay with condoms

Attached: DC19B56B-C28C-4EE1-A1C8-4802CF8AD7A2.jpg (609x753, 372K)

you are welcome fren

Attached: E4B53A2E-86F4-4B58-9248-23C87E75306C.jpg (576x768, 107K)

>Jow Forums having sex

Attached: 1503313581231.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Also true. I am literally living proof as my dad likes to remind me.

I've got three kids and there's no way I'm getting near this shit

this is going to lead to something worse than post finasteride syndrome. These men are going to want to die.

True. Besides, there is a more promising option being tested at the college near me that is just a cream men rub on their arm. But the fact that male birth control options are actively being studied and finally having progress made should be celebrated, not shunned.

do it yourself grainger.com/product/49XY15?gclid=Cj0KCQjwjMfoBRDDARIsAMUjNZpCVLzG9uodcz7EGgEL-zxWhcT2nOTvvfGOi3EG2fT-Mv8FUl4eQggaAhRvEALw_wcB&cm_mmc=PPC: Google PLA&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwjMfoBRDDARIsAMUjNZpCVLzG9uodcz7EGgEL-zxWhcT2nOTvvfGOi3EG2fT-Mv8FUl4eQggaAhRvEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!2966!3!50916684477!!!s!64218549921!

>burning your house down is a cheaper alternative to replacing the siding

Thanks guys, I appreciate

Contraception is a grave sin. fuck and die kikes

>Injecting anything into your balls or dick. The fuck is wrong with people.

Men have to hold a competitive edge to obtain mates. Women do not. Any effect a contraceptive would have on someone's attractiveness or virility, however slight, would astronomically disadvantage men over women. This is routinely overlooked in the debate over why "men can't take responsibility." It's because men have to.

Attached: 1561308702192.jpg (354x404, 39K)

I used to be a believer of female birth control until it turned my ex girlfriend into a raging psychopathic bitch. Our sex life was fucking phenomenal until she started taking the pill. Birth control is unnatural for both men and women, don’t fuck with your hormones

Unless the Kikes are lying about it being reversible, then it is infinitely better then female birth control.
>Doesn't trigger pregnancy hormones turning chicks into mother mode without kids(so they get dogs and import the poor migrant children)
>Doesn't cause chicks to perfer onions Cucks over men, till they get off the pill and then meltdown over their poor relationship picks, destroying families
>Where men want children for childrens sake, females will often lie about birth control to "lock down" men they want to stay around, instead of improving themselves and not dating malicious Chad's
>Simply blocks sperm from leaving, rather then significant hormone changes which wreck a females health long term
It's better in everyway, and while I'd never choose to use it for ideaological and spiritual reasons, it absolutely can help undo the damage done by fucking Big Pharma and the sexual revolution.

Injecting anything into your balls has to be self destructive, and anything (((scientists))) tell you is bullshit

how are you gonna get your tadpoles swallowed with that shit?

>it absolutely can help undo the damage done by fucking Big Pharma

So to fight big pharma, I should buy stuff from them? lel

Lurk more.
The pill is a litteral blue pill.

Attached: 1556128640797.jpg (517x421, 57K)

You "lurk more" toothpaste flag fag. I've been here since /new/.

No way would I poison my body with that shite!

Attached: begby.jpg (885x560, 72K)

Kissless virgin responses.
Imagine not wanting to fuck your girl raw every time without popping out 25 kids.

>Pol has gfs lol

your post has been removed for not following the narrative

honk honk

Attached: 1561499619383.jpg (1080x1610, 128K)

Nah you wouldn't feel it at all, the sperm in your semen is actually a really small amount

after my baby is born this is what i'll do. It's a good thing for men to have reliable contraception.

I'd rather not use a sterilizing product that has never been extensively tested for long term use, let alone on humans

Attached: based boy.jpg (250x340, 26K)

wait these arent the same. The article says it's a hormonal contraceptive. The vasgel is good. Anything messing with your hormones is bad.

AYO HOL UP

If that shit is in your pee pee and you jizz, does anything come out or does all the jizz get blocked up inside you? Whahappens to the jizz????????????????????

There is already a male contraceptive hormone. Testosterone. Side effects include getting fucking jacked.