Why do blacks say whites invented slavery, yet claim to be Egyptians who enslaved Jews?

Why do blacks say whites invented slavery, yet claim to be Egyptians who enslaved Jews?

Attached: DmRJOMQXsAEk2Ci.jpg (1080x1053, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

francetvinfo.fr/sante/decouverte-scientifique/le-patrimoine-genetique-des-egyptiens-enfin-decrypte_2216644.html
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merneptah_Stele
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you show me any evidence at all that Egyptians enslaved Jews?

The Jews are literally still kvetching about it
Honestly they probably were paid but they felt like it wasn't enough

Slavery is as old as humanity and the Jews in the universities say the first humans were black Africans therefore the first slave owners were black.

There’s literally no archeological evidence the Jews were ever in ancient Egypt.

lel that is a very tanned hippie white woman though, right?

Where are my reparations blacks? We still have Passover to this day because of all of you. Neva forgit.

>The Jews are literally still kvetching about it
Not really. In fact, most ethnic jews are atheists who don't have any religious reason to pretend "their people" were ever slaves in Egypt.

>Researchers claim to have successfully sequenced 90 genomes of ancient Egyptian mummies. The study shows that their DNA is closer to that of the inhabitants of present-day Europe than of today's Egypt.

francetvinfo.fr/sante/decouverte-scientifique/le-patrimoine-genetique-des-egyptiens-enfin-decrypte_2216644.html
Ancient Egyptians are caucasians east mediterraneans:
Biological Anthropology: Caucasian Skulls not Negroids one's:

Takabuti
youtube.com/watch?v=IR8dNXaitro

Padihershef
massgeneral.org/museum/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=4353
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10108930/2500-year-old-Egyptian-mummy-given-a-spring-clean-in-the-US.html

Tjentmutengebtiu
youtube.com/watch?v=MmqZE3H3Icw

Pentawer
youtube.com/watch?v=U78bDkfjbz0

Ramesses II
mergueze.info/pharaoh-ramesses-ii-was-an-amazigh-berber/
Ramesses III DNA test:
youtube.com/watch?v=-bg0hs3tt00

Attached: 6745867348567438.png (591x250, 198K)

The Jews of the Bible were black.
Moses was born in Egypt, a hamite land (same as the people from Kush and Ethiopia according to the Bible).
Now Moses was not an Egyptian, obviously, he was a Jew. But he was able to live among the EGyptians and everyone thought he was Egyptian. Meaning Moses was black.

Nobody says whites invented slavery

Hey lady, your still a nigger.

The Jews who basically were traveling gypsies squatted on Egyptian territory.

The Egyptians were very welcoming people the wandering people took advantage of this. Until rameses (forgot which one) they were pretty good at sort of guerilla warfare keeping enemies out. But the myth of the sea peoples happened and massive conflict broke out and although they won any leader after rameses could not fully recover and they went full protectionist basically.

Modern slavery was spread and funded mostly by colonial Europeans.

>blacks get slavery reparations from whitey
>jews get slavery reparations from blacks
and you guys wonder why (((dual citizen))) Senators are shilling black reparations so hard

Proto-jews, ancient ethiopians, largely made up the underclass/slaves of ancient egypt.

protokikes were the hyksos
israelites were white indo europeans at the time

real jews yes, the ashkenazi type of "jews" no. The original jews came from ethiopia, amd the ancient egyptians said they came from what is today modern Ethiopia.

>not knowing who alicia keys is

>why do blacks say whites invented slavery
they dont

Mulatto. She's 40% black, tops. She was Italian colored when she first came out and recently went all kangz and shit. She stopped wearing makeup and got a tan.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (625x417, 52K)

DELET THIS

Egypt didnt have a class system. It was the pharaoh and then everyone under that person. Why do you think people went ape shit when the heretic king changed the religion that basically started a class system.

they claim that the egyptians who enslaved jews was different, white egyptians. Yup, black regocnize arab egyptians, but still want to claim the ethnicity forthemselves. They was egyptians until the mean old pale arabs kicked them out.

>one drop rule
she's a nigger

we already knew egyptians were white, we're talking about them potentially owning the big-nosed fellows who say they were chosen by some god to be better than all others

Because blacks are really bad at conspiracy theories.

because they're niggers

Attached: 1549992130236.jpg (861x849, 320K)

I know, was just point out how weak her claim is. She's genetically more Nazi than Kang. Mulattoes are the worst.

Attached: Colin Kaepernick.jpg (750x750, 258K)

Attached: 1545951569684.png (848x772, 559K)

I love how the premise both asks a serious question while entertaining the lunacy perpetuated by a few.

Not every black person names his dog Anubis and is ridded with golden Ankh's.

why would egyptians have their servants bind their hands and castrate them?

lol, i want to know how she responded.

>it's another Jow Forums fails miserably to understand history thread
Rome is white, too, huh?

There is none. jews were never enslaved in Egypt. The jew testament isn’t a book of history

You know, cause getting your dick cut off fucking hurts, so it helps if there are people assisting you. Not every can do it while not moving.

Jordan Peterson BTFO!

It can be safely assumed at least some Jews were slaves in Egypt given how warfare worked at that time:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merneptah_Stele

seriously what is this image supposed to depict

>egyptians
>white.

Attached: 330px-Mesehtisoldiers.jpg (330x213, 22K)

Circumcision is my guess

They originated in sumeria you retard. Not Africa.

Washing. Part of why circumcision even caught on in the first place is people didn't wash their dicks well enough. Bathing was a thing of nobility for a good phase.

Wasn't a thing in ancient Egypt I believe.

Don't argue with me, argue with the Bible.

So... all of Europe is French?

why would you let some black slave wash your dick? that's ridiculously lazy and also gay. prove its depicting that

There are people in the Bible that are described as non black. King David is one. The Bible is clear that Egypt was a “foreign” land not a place of origin for the Jewish people

Just my guess given context clues. Slaves washed owners all the time, btw. Not sure if you think you're trying to be funny.

>That fucking monkey nose
Oh yeah sure you were a pharaoh you filthy dog, and you were Lords in feudal Europe, you built America, anything to try and ignore that you were literally only civilized through slavery. Hence why the ones who were left behind sit in mud huts and eat mud. Filthy thieving apes.

>one_of_these_things_is_not_like_the_others.jpg

He's described as ruddy. Ruddy means red, that covers a lot of ground when you're talking skin pigment.
As for Egypt being a foreign land, yes, but Moses looked like one of the Egyptians despite being of the same bloodline as the other Jews in the Bible. That means a Jew in Egypt didn't look very different than an Egyptian who we know are Hamites.

Ruddy and of fair coutanence (light skin). Just because Moses blended in with the Egyptians doesn’t mean he was black (African). Egypt was diverse from evidence and the Jews were meds

Akhenaten pharaoh makes rule over one god. Brother thutMOSES leaves Egypt steals bros idea and spreads one god religion aka meh joos

>Protruding-jawed bantu negroids genuinely believe they are Egyptian

Attached: 1561339370494.png (324x229, 14K)

The original jews came from ethiopia

>The Jews are literally still kvetching about it
just like the holohoax

COPE

Majority of slave ships were either owned or financed by a small minority with disproportionate influence and wealth...
Gee I wonder ((who)) was behind it

Apologies for using the phone to post. I’m curious though as to why Egyptians have not said a thing about this trend when they see
Niggers appropriating their culture, are they unaware of the Kangz thing or do they just not care ?

Fair face. He was a pretty boy. Thus the disdain, he was a young fair faced boy.

>no class system
You have no clue whatsoever about ancient Egyptian society...
They had an elite priest caste
Craftsmen and landowners formed the middle class, peasants with no land and slaves the lower classes

Theres no evidence of homeless people and everyone who was able bodied had to work how the fuck do you think they built such grand buildings? Water systems, and kept up with agricultural endeavors? Sure the priests were high up, but everyone was a rather equal under the pharaohs.

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

>when you try way too hard to pretend to be a communist to make commies look stupid

so jews are the original nigger, an og nigger if you will

>Basing facts off my meme flag.

Dude they were far, far from communist, they were a full of monarch. But knew how to keep bullshit under control hence why they lasted for literally thousands of years.

Slavery is developed once agriculture is established and ends during the transition to feudalism where the slaves are replaced by serfs.

>they succeeded because of heavy-handed control
>the location has nothing to do with it at all
>neither do the other multitude of factors
Look, if you're actually this stupid, congrats. Just know it reads like someone trying to make a different group look stupid.

No it isnt. You're just to fixated on trying to bring modern political philosophy to fucking ancient Egypt you moron.

>this is what you somehow interpreted from these posts
Again, congrats if your goal is to look as retarded as possible.

Congrats you instigated an argument for arguments sake.

Yes.

This. Most modern Jews today are atheistic, but ideological parasites.

Jews are slave traders and main slave holders.

WE WUZ

Attached: kangz human vs ape.jpg (604x402, 66K)

SAGE

Attached: KANGZ.jpg (460x361, 46K)

Attached: Kangz2.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

Attached: Kangz3.jpg (912x606, 211K)

Attached: Kangz4.jpg (1025x1292, 541K)

Remember to SAGE

Attached: DvTEXbhV4AAR9uC.jpg (1024x863, 131K)

Attached: Walmart.jpg (1120x1542, 289K)

Attached: the talk KANGZ.png (1005x737, 822K)