Pic related is apparently a Twitch streamer who heroed after taking DMT

Why are so many retards (like Rogan and his meathead followers) encouraging others to take this drug?

Attached: streamer.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zS8rSqqWMtY
beckleyfoundation.org/2017/07/05/do-our-brains-produce-dmt-and-if-so-why/
resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/page-36
youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8
youtube.com/watch?v=dZwdn_gukCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly think all the wh*Te men that worship Niggers should turn to homosexuality so they can get aids and die.
If you listen/do any of these things please kill yourself
>listen to rap
>say based
>say gas in reference to a song
>play fortnite
>un-ironically cried when the nigger etika died
>said F to etik's death
>watched a nigger fuck a woman

You should kill yourself, because if any of this ever was to be found out by someone during the Civil War you will be lynched-tortured-castrated-beheaded.
Be Warned. Fag.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really were.png (811x726, 1.44M)

>DMT
>drug

user, I.....
It's a little more complicated than that.

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED

Joe "Have You Done DMT?" Rogan

How do you know he did DMT?

i did DMT. it's like you are outside of the timeline. weirdest experience of my life.

His profound experience made him realise that his is a a nigger.

I would an hero too

I've always felt like the DMT experience was not meant for mortal eyes, freaks me out how people who smoke it never shut the fuck up about it, especially since the "entities" they meet display unnervingly predatory behavior, similar to an angler fish.

The Ego has its use in the physical world, nothing in nature exists without a purpose.

Attached: 18d99e0266fb541287e882065e948c97048be2cfd64d9490e11b5ad582426007.jpg (960x1600, 1.01M)

Looks like a oblivion npc

What happens if you do it if you are mentally not really stable, meaning that you easily get depressed and have some anxiety

dmt is a white man's drug

niggers can't handle it

so, what coused it?
>take drug
>halucinate entities
>hey user, you can be a meme like us, leave the 3d world
>come join us

how come Joe "manlet/cuck" Rogan didn't fall for it? Did his Porsche and mansion have anything to do with him remaining here?

Anything that kills niggers is ok by me.

based.

Death by drugs, both through actions and overdose, is just how societies weed out the weak.
Nothing of value lost

How do you know he took DMT then decided to call quits?

i smoke dmt like 5 times a week
ama i guess

Some people can’t handle the truth

You able to send me any?

He did DMT? I thought he was just depressed.

>How do you know he took DMT then decided to call quits?
what did you gain from it? Do you really communicate with entities, or is it immagination? For example, can you ask them real world questions and get answrs?

It wasn't DMT, trannyera and twitter sjws harrased him for saying mean stuff on the internet and drove him insane.

In my case, breaking through on DMT was the only relief I had from suffering with intense depression for about 10 years. It lead me to be aware of what is healthy for my life and to take full control.

Why the fuck you asking me? Idiot quit fat fingering shit.

meant for him

nothing prevents you from answering

the chemical form of DMT is what is released in our brains when we dream/die

so who fucking knows

hey its /ourguy/ nick Fuentes

who cares

He's had screws loose for a couple years. He posted a video sperging out over a "ghost on tape" a few years back.
youtu.be/zS8rSqqWMtY

>when we dream/die
doubt it is released during dreams, since I am lucid dreamer and would enjoy many trips then...

maybe you meant to say during deep sleep?

The machine elves told him he was a POS I guess.
Stick to shrooms anons, easier to aquire and cheaper

S

Oooh new pasta yummy!

Attached: 1561421761393.jpg (740x724, 98K)

Get aids, and die.

DMT lasts a couple of minutes, during ehich you are nearly completely immobilized.
This nigger got glowed

Attached: 1560705246024.jpg (254x403, 54K)

That nigger isn't me

>Why are so many retards (like Rogan and his meathead followers) encouraging others to take this drug?
Weak minded fucks off themselves, that's why.
Weed out the weaklings.

>imagine being so empty that you find pleasure in the death of someone you had no ill will towards

My nigga.

Attached: BwopUKaIMAETHy0.jpg (300x226, 9K)

>Though no one has managed to identify the source or function of endogenous DMT – meaning DMT produced within the body – a number of romantic theories have been put forward. The pineal gland – which psychonauts and pseudo-scientists have equated with the “third eye” – is often claimed to be the body’s DMT factory, and Strassman popularised the notion that the brain releases large amounts of the compound when we dream and during death, thus explaining the profound imagery we experience when we sleep and, supposedly, when we enter the white light.

beckleyfoundation.org/2017/07/05/do-our-brains-produce-dmt-and-if-so-why/

Can actually help or alternatively make things far worse. There are really no set rules for this thing. Best you can do is to live healthy and fully. No need for substances then user.

explain?? how euphoric was dmt?

Doing too much DMT can fuck you up severely. The guy who drew the webcomic Pictures for Sad Children did DMT too much and had a psychotic episode, he burned all the books he made for his Kickstarter and said a bunch of crazy shit etc.

Like most drugs, DMT can awaken latent psychotic issues if you use it too much. But I’ve snoked it a few times and it’s ok, lasts like 15 minutes. However I’ve never done ayahuasca before, which is the way longer and more intense ingested form of DMT. My friends did it and had ego death, I caught one trying to eat dirt and the other bit his own leg lol. But they said afterward that they had met a higher power which is tempting.

yeh you need your ego, I hate it when they ramble about ego death like its profound

they are only saying it because it sounds cool to them, Its mostly just them not being angry at their mom anymore lol

"woah dude I just realised I'm being an annoying piece of shit and hate people for no reason,all I needed was to trip balls to finally understand"

Attached: jkhjhuhjnhkjhjkjnes.jpg (367x347, 27K)

eh i dosed my friend like that and he went full blown schizo. dont do it lol.

He says that you shouldn't if you have mental issues. If someone chooses to do it anyway its their decision. Joe Rogaine can't force a nigga to take DMT

Sure he was insane and he even had a mental breakdown but sjws did their best to de-platfrom him using "hate speech" allegations.
Now this trannies are in mega-cope mode because now they have blood on their hands.

resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/page-36

>tweets pic related
>kills himself in an apparent suicide a few days later
Jow Forums is always right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-151426_Brave.jpg (1080x534, 87K)

When I smoked it I didn’t meet any entities, just had very intense fractal visuals of everything around me. I thought it was fun especially because it doesn’t last too long when smoked. Definitely recommend doing it outside in good weather near large trees

Attached: jcu6wn4xdj631.png (642x258, 30K)

Seriously?

Another faggot op posting some nobody nigger and trying to make the thing somehow relevant.
>I hope you choke to death on nigger cock

I underwent ego death by smoking aftermarket synthetic cannabis. Realizing that you are nothing but the chemicals in your brain and feeling them moving around as you think is a somewhat frightening experience

DMT is a LARP drug. It's literally just sensory overload to your tiny brain, who then just grasps at straws to rationalize or explain the experience. If "muh aliens and machine elves" is what you've heard of or subconsciously believe.. surprise that's what you "experience". If some hippie nonsense about existing outside of "time" is what you've read of, heard of, or thought of before....

Your brain just throws any semi-relatable thought or belief you've had into the forefront of your mind because it needs *something* to explain what just happened (which is literally just that you took drugs and the sensory parts of your brain went wild for like 10 minutes).

yeah, its people like Rogan, who have massive egos, who always ramble about ego death. They need it regularly to become more humble. But shamanic types already have low ego

>scientific reductionism
this aint reddit nerd

>I underwent ego death by smoking aftermarket synthetic cannabis.

you smoked crack mate

>DMT

He was clearly radicalized by Joe Rogan

>DMT is a LARP drug. It's literally just sensory overload to your tiny brain, who then just grasps at straws to rationalize or explain the experience. If "muh aliens and machine elves" is what you've heard of or subconsciously believe.. surprise that's what you "experience". If some hippie nonsense about existing outside of "time" is what you've read of, heard of, or thought of before....
>Your brain just throws any semi-relatable thought or belief you've had into the forefront of your mind because it needs *something* to explain what just happened (which is literally just that you took drugs and the sensory parts of your brain went wild for like 10 minutes).

you just described ACID, not DMT.

Didn't "breakthrough", i.e didn't smoke enough

OP was giving him a blowjob during the drug session.

That's not ego death, that's materialism.

>heroed
>killed himself
you dont know how to use the term properly. might i refer you to this classical rock song (it will be in like 3 years so fuck off radio fags)

youtube.com/watch?v=bXrpuWkQKe8

you need to kill the bad guys OP. you need to because nobody else will. like this guy did which is why he got a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=dZwdn_gukCE

Attached: likeigiveafuck.gif (298x172, 1.17M)

I used to love psychedelics and think that the experience was "profound" until I stepped back and realized that the experience of ego death is just the death of your sense of self. Without a sense of self and an identity, you may as well not exist because you're just a dumb being perceiving the world through your sensory system and nothing else.

The psychedelic experience is the antithesis of everything that Jow Forums stands for. We need a strong ego and sense of self and group identity.

This is also materialism. Which degrades the soul and nature of man. Our materialist perspective has created our modern society, and that's not a good thing. If man being spiritual is more successful than man being materialistic, it seems to me that nature is choosing one truth over another which bears at least some consideration instead of just " dude chemicals, lmao" as your explanation for reality.

>Nickelback
>classic

Bro...

My bad didn't see that /x/ moved in here.

Isn't the point of the ego-death to breakthrough your sensory apparatus to a one beyond it? The ego-death isn't the point, it's antecedent

Da
Mankey
Thang

Interesting, Google's deplatforming has led to suicide

>acid all caps
>believing acid brings you to other worlds and makes you see aliens or anything beyond some visual distortions and some funny headspace

did you get lost on your way to reddit

Attached: 1455319368340.jpg (321x384, 62K)

newfag spotted

*tips fedora*

nothing wrong with dmt
this man problem
is being a nigger

a good nigger

No you’re just a worthless faggot

i just wish there was a video of it
he spent years climbing up the ladder on twitch and he couldnt stream the only notable thing he ever did

Attached: 1454971170908s.jpg (125x105, 2K)

No, you're still bounded by sensory perception in a state of ego death. It's just an altered sensory perception. Psychedelics teach you that your every day sense of reality is an illusion because your brain is creating a "best guess" hallucination based on sensory input. When we mess with the system, that perception of reality that we're used to is shattered.

Ego death is a seperate effect from the sensory alteration. In a state of ego death you feel like you have no "self" and the only thing that really defines you as a conscious being is the sensory universe that your mind is creating.

How do rich YouTubers suffer from depression? Money would literally solve all my problems

not exactly the case at least in my experience. sure I've read about machine elves and time not existing and all that shit, but some of the shit that's gone on in my brain tripping is indescribable. probably the weirdest thing that happened was a realization that we're never born and never die. it's kind of like time not existing but this feeling was way more profound and honestly terrifying. no where had I read or heard anything even remotely similar to those thoughts. this was on shrooms and acid, btw

Checked and rekt

You are depraved.

Yeah there's absolutely nothing in between materialism, and taking a bunch of drugs and believing every Rogan viewer's perspective on, like, everything man.

brb booking ayahuasca retreat and starting a youtube channel

just like how any 3rd world nigger would tell that gettint to live in germany would solve all their problems

Acid and warhammer 40k go well together

Attached: 1559734008301.jpg (1918x941, 598K)

He died because he was lied to about JBB and BBC game. A Blackcel's last lament

This kind of horseshit is why people shouldn't do psychedelics. Stop believing these "realizations" that you had on very powerful drugs. Time exists. People are born and die as we observe every day. You were just so high that you couldn't comprehend this.

Their behavior is similar to an angler fish? Can you elaborate? That is interesting.

Acid's a great drug but people hype it up way more than it should be. It's a good social drug, it's a nice way to unwind, etc. If you ground yourself in reality and don't give in to all the hippie nonsense, it's like just getting high with weed but better.
The one thing about it is that it gives *the feeling of epiphany*, much more than it gives any actual epiphanies. How many times have your drugged bros told you they "figured it out" but forgot by the time they sobered up? They never had it.

have sex

Attached: 1561155747078.jpg (2268x1274, 716K)

"They" don't exist. The entities are a manifestation of your subconscious just like the people you perceive when you dream. If "they" are hostile, it's because you have some shit that you haven't dealt with.

The “drug” depends on how you use it. It gave me an incredible insight into my existence, I only did it once. It’s not a “recreational drug” as it is portrayed. If you aren’t prepared for it, it will give you an Owen Benjamin edibles experience and you’ll move your family to the woods because God told you to. If it’s not for you, then fuck off, don’t be an asshole. Psychedelic mushrooms broke my 12 year opioid addiction and I’ve been clean for 2.5 years.

Attached: 6F8638A2-26F6-4611-BB02-BD4D57CF12EC.jpg (1024x510, 256K)

Literally this.

>trips determine upside down Satan

This.

Cry more, kill yourself I personally hope you fucking choke on nigger cum you little fucking faggot.
Kill yourself, Etika deserved death he was a nigger-satanist.
>CRINGE
Stop having sex, don't pass off your genes.
>new pasta
>states facts = copypasta
Wow, huge IQ there bud, off yourself you're a waste of air.