BETRAYED!! TRUMP BANNED KRATOM

Like a little bitch the Trump Admin and FDA visited and convinced Indonesian Gov to outlaw and stop growing Kratom because Big Pharm was losing the battle to outlaw stateside. So they quietly go to Indonesia and successfully intimidate and scare the shit out of the their goverment. They are going to phase out growing and exporting starting, within 5 years switch to onion beans or some shit. Fight these backstabbing MIGA loving assholes www.americankratom.prg

Attached: 13CA493C-7707-49AD-B383-D9437E71FCFD.jpg (1242x1786, 808K)

second half

Attached: 11EF3A48-4ECA-4F20-B294-5BE39576B64A.jpg (1242x1751, 730K)

Fuuuck. Need american growing now

Wahhh trump won't give me my drugs waghhhh

Giant meth epidemic, dont blame the guy. That drug is for niggers anyways

fuck off disgusting drug head.

What the fuck man

NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!1!!

Attached: 1470313616093.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Kratom is a mutt drug.

3 people I have knowned died from it.

I hope all you antikratom niggers lose someone to oxy. Just how the Jews would prefer

Kratom is all the evidence anyone should need to know that the FDA is firmly in big business's pockets.
As long as they're from your gene pool we'll consider it a win.

They've been trying to ban it since the Obama admn

fags

Attached: banjo-keebler.jpg (566x438, 37K)

>Things that never happened

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Also this bullshit started in August of 2016, under the Obama FDA. I also don't think Indonesia will cooperate becuase there is hundreds of millions of dollars at stake and the reality is kratom is just a different form of coffee, nothing more. Don't be a cheap prick and give the AKA a monthly recurring donation.

Kratom is for fags too afraid to take the needle and too in-denial to admit they are addicted to an opiate

>getting people off of opioid addiction is bad

pharmajews are already trying to patent it to make shekels. Only reason that they tried to make it illegal.

wtf is kratom?

Someone tell me this is not true

Attached: 1559318979270.jpg (700x933, 94K)

This
Kratom has saved countless white lives
White men are the primary deaths from opiates and kratom has saved many many of us

How do you even get the stuff I’ve always wanted to try it...

Online or local Headshop or cigar/tobacco shop

I am freaking out right now

Fuck off druggie.

Oh okay thanks. Why don’t people just grow it?

Ex-druggie. Thanks to kratom.

It grows from a tree that takes 30 years to reach maturity and on grows in tropical south east asian climates.

Go back to your drugs loser.

dafuq?

I did look into doing that. But Kratom comes from a BIG tree, it's the leaves ya want. But probably takes a while for the tree to grow, like years. Easier to just buy it

Drug addicts.

Good, Kratom just extends the Opiate addiction onto a newer less harmful plant. Still doesn't get rid of the addiction. My brother was shooting heroin for years, and after doing time, finally decided enough was enough and has been sober for over 3 years now, no Kratom or other drugs needed. How is your willpower so weak that you need another drug just to quit a drug, doesn't make sense to me.
Cold turkey is the only way.

They take everything away from you
1.-Your Family.
2.-Your community.
3.-Your Land.
4.-Your food
5.-Your medicine.
6.-Your offsprings.
How much more will the white man take?

God that’s horrible news for common users. Grow lil bonsai ones lol.

Kratom is a life saver it’s the best thing we’ve got to combat the rampant opiate epidemic that’s plaguing the world. The pharma kikes are afraid they want to keep poisoning us with their filth. The FDA is corrupt it’s doing the bidding of big pharma. Kratom needs to stay legal it’s a miracle drug

Wahhh daddy trump I can’t enjoy anything so take it away from the druggies! Get a life smelly faggots.

Attached: 0EC180CD-161F-4493-800E-2BC4E54FB2AD.gif (450x193, 2M)

Yeah that's why opiate deaths are at record levels. Because everyone is being saved by Kratom. Kill yourself idiot.

that shit unironically makes your hair fall out. if you're already bald have at it.

Don't blame Trump. Trump was never the President. Netanyahu runs the Trump Administration

Attached: 1554244700205.png (678x916, 587K)

The deaths would be far higher without Kratom, fucking retard

People don’t know about Kratom. Search engines and msm hide the truth. They spread disinfo because they want people to stay hooked on their drugs. They sell people on expensive rehab that doesn’t work they push methadone and suboxone. If Kratom was treated fairly more people would know about it and even more would be open to trying it

Its for anxiety not a painkiller, get an ssri dummy

I don't even understand the controversy surrounding kratom. I've tried it in tea form several times before, and it wasn't anything special. At best, it may have been mildly relaxing, but even that might have just been placebo. The tea was quite pleasant tasting, though.

>get an ssri

Ssris are extremely addictive and have terrible side effects. They ruin lives and create school shooters

Kratomcrazy is a great place
Look up kratom vendors

NOOOOOO HOW WILL I USE MY DEGENERATE MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCES NOW?????

DRUUUUUUMPFF!!!

Thank you sir.

seriously this is the last straw there is absolutely no fucking reason to ban it the FDA is getting stomper on in courts nationwide so they decide to bypass our legal system and flex on Indonesia. No good reason to ban in the 1st place besides cock blocking us for Big Pharm profits and greed. Is big pharm located owned by Israel? Fuck this shit I'm out

Attached: BC7B44A9-16A6-49D1-BEC4-682C03CE7602.gif (384x336, 124K)

I hate the taste but I do enjoy the relaxed state it puts me in, I'm a regular user of kratom, if this gets banned I'm going to be pissed, there is no way this is worse than weed and booze fucking cunts just want it banned because it gets people off opiates, antidepressants, and antianxiety meds.

>Kratom is banned but not Oxy

honk honk
the FDA cares about you, silly goyim

> Kratom
Literally what?

Unironically, have sex. Guaranteed if you can’t loosen up for five seconds by smoking a little weed I would bet you can’t charm a female.

>citation needed

>hurting the Indonesian economy and getting people off opium is bad
You are literally fucking retarded.

>Kratom is all the evidence anyone should need to know that the FDA is firmly in big business's pockets.
big pharma

>it’s the best thing we’ve got to combat the rampant opiate epidemic that’s plaguing the world.
No it isn't. Remove the rats and be amazed and how fast the plague stops. Kratom is just a safety net for junkies who can't find their fix or need to pass a piss test for a while.

Attached: 1556018205934.jpg (488x557, 51K)

ibogaine was made illegal just because it helped addicts recover. give it time, the pharmajews will eventually get kratom banned one way or another

Yeah, I mean, hey, if it works for people, I'm all for it. Honestly, drugs and other substances tend to hardly affect me anyway, so my experience is probably not the norm.

>Big Pharma
Wonder who owns those companies? . . . hmmm.

Attached: daj00s.jpg (356x600, 48K)

pseudo opiate, impossible to overdose on, less potent, apparently great for weening yourself off of actual opiates

This is part of the issue I think, the rehab industry is losing millions if not more because they are selling sobriety, but they are charlatans who encourage repeat business. Kratom obliterates the business model for rehab and suboxone, because you can order it and immediately kick opiates.

>Because everyone is being saved by Kratom
It would be much much worse without kratom asshole. It's probably the only reason I'm alive.

What the fuck? When did they make ibogaine illegal?

plant with medicinal properties, helps with pain among other things. Makes bomb ass tea, that makes you feel relaxed as fuck, and its non addictive while being pretty damn effective. so drug companies don't like it. Doesn't work for everyone, but for those it does its a god send of pain relief

I ain't argue that kratom isn't a drug, I just don't feel it's on the level with normal intoxicants, I can't imagine taking enough to get high, it will give me an upset stomache if I take more than 10g, and 10g at best makes me relaxed and at worst a little sleepy, I usually take 5g though a few times a week, it's my version of a night cap, and I know I feel better doing this than I did when I would have a drink at night

Won't not ain't* sorry phone posting

I've tried it. Didn't do shit. We have stores in our most dope stricken areas and it doesn't seem to get anyone off the needle who wouldn't have gotten off it eventually on their own. Frankly I think it's a big scam.

been banned since 1967

>Frankly I think it's a big scam.
Who cares what you think? I have been taking it for three years 2.5 or 3 grams at a time...

Some people are non-responders to it so you may be one of them.

Go back to using opiates loser.

>(((They've))) known about it and it's addiction fighting ability since 1967
I hate the pit vipers so much.

Don’t waste your life on drugs, it’s not worth it.

There’s a Kratom store down the street from me

The FDA is good for you goys.

Attached: 7803544.jpg (300x300, 21K)

This is great. Rural crackers overdosing from opiates is always something to celebrate. You're not getting the easy easy way out Cletus!

Wow you're so tough because your BROTHER quit opiates. fucking retard

Why? I take kratom now. You fucking piece of shit I was prescribed vicodin for injuries I sustained in the army and I didn't like or want it, but then I discovered I was addicted. I tried quitting but kept relapsing. After finding kratom I haven't taken a vicodin in years. I drink a cup of tea once or twice a day. Asshole like you remind me if coffee was introduced to America in 2016 instead of 1620 it would be banned. I can just hear you assholes now...
>the kids drink it and stay up all night
>I hear it's a stimulant
>it grows the same place cocaine does...

Just pathetic. And dull.

>getting hooked on another opioid is good

I'm quite surprised to see such a passionate response to a drug I never heard about being banned on a forum that thinks drugs are degenerate.

Wow, you guys really are alll on something. Amazing.

Just look at the top lobby groups in the US and you'll see why OXYCONTIN is not banned but harmless plants are instead

Attached: top US lobby groups.jpg (1047x752, 76K)

Absolute bullshit trips to Indonesia are NOT ridiculously expensive, I've lived there for you're years. You're paying $2k if you're a complete moron that books during the high season. You can get a ticket for as low as $700 if you book during the right time

>trump sucking up to the kikes

imagine my surprise

Don't waste your life fearfully avoiding experiences because nosy boring assholes want to dictate your morality.

Drugs are a scourge on our society
Junkies BTFO

Why when I can go back to fucking your mom while your dad sucks my balls.

>hay let me just create a false consensus and then use that as the basis for my post
Found the kike. Kys

You seem like a lunkhead.

>because they are selling sobriety
Is Kratom cheaper? Or what? How is using another drug "sobriety"? People on this thread seem pretty fucking desperate to have it.

Is it really cheap? If so, perhaps they realize people like it and want it to sold at black market controlled prices.

Actually they already have cooperated according to AKA the nerve talking to me about reading comprehension when you can't read in the first place

Attached: 1416DF36-935E-4298-B0D8-D27CE1475CCB.gif (300x211, 2.64M)

Don't let them get to you bro, there will be assholes that don't get it, I was prescribed oxys for a back injury and they would refill them as needed seemingly forever, that's not a life I want to live, i took kratom to come off it and now I mostly take it to relax bit when my injury Flares up I take a little extra, sure it is no oxy but it relaxes me and takes enough edge off I can continue living like a normal person.

>>hay let me just create a false consensus and then use that as the basis for my post
>Found the kike. Kys
No. I'm genuinely surprised. Not saying I don't sympathyze. It's quite a surprising thread to me.

kek

time for American hydroponic Kratom factories.

Also, OP why the fuck aren't you growing Kratom?

It's not an opiate ya dip

Attached: 5C20E714-4491-45BA-B3B2-3DEFF1E1B980.png (1304x1184, 1.25M)

>tough
no retard, just showcasing how if he could do it so can anyone else. fucking weak willed cuck

Just grow your own shrooms druggie

lol we got pharma shills on this board now? pic related should be the bothing escapes Jow Forums's reach octopus photo. someone who isnt phonefagging help a nigger out. also fuck big Pharma and mainly fuck the vaccine racket

Attached: 8A4E8848-5670-437C-ACCD-EE00E5EB41CB.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

To be honest, this reminds me about ephedrine. I used to use it and it was pretty weak stuff. Then it was banned. And I felt like I lost a part of myself.

Wait! You mean to tell me that a republican/democrat sided with big pharma!?!? Well, I never!!!!

No one is stopping you from going back on opiates. We all know you're too weak willed to prevent yourself from stopping.