Just got back from the USA. I've got to say it's really a country by retards for retards

Just got back from the USA. I've got to say it's really a country by retards for retards.
> muh nyc traffic is the worst
People just drive so slowly and merge like retards
> muh cant find a jerb
Literally job postings everywhere. In the major cities and even more in the small towns. Lazy fucks.
> subway systems in major cities are 1990s tier. Fix your country you mutts.

Attached: 1540252693215.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>job postings everywhere
>you are lazy
Fuck off boomer

what country you from friend?

> muh freedoms but still use imperial system of measurements
Just switch, itll take 1 or 2 generations at most. Stop being lazy.
> mentally ill people preaching the bible all over the streets
Get some healthcare and care for your people. Why do these people look like they live in animal like conditions?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Canada. Please fix your collapsing nation. It was far worse than I could have ever imagined.

Attached: 1558881894183.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

hmm never heard of it but ill get working on that

The cope. If you cant find anything in your field, start somewhere else. Get your ego in check.

Attached: 1558262265172.jpg (900x399, 98K)

Not surprised you haven't heard of it considering the state of your country. Are there even schools not overrun by shootings, gangs and sexualized young girls left? Education is the first pillar for a healthy society. Yours is undereducated and falling quickly.

Attached: obrPB9s.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I had a similar opinion when l was there too

>i am judging the USA from my faggy sheltered experience from a few days in NYC
Ok guy.

Attached: 1-1thisguy.png (640x360, 578K)

Been to the USA many times. NYC is amongst the most advanced cities in the USA. Only Boston, Houston or Austin can compare. All the other cities ive been too are bordering on shithole countries, dont get me started on Miami, LA, Seattle, New Orleans, Kansas. All look like developing nations

Attached: 1558470467587.png (460x387, 205K)

I am insulted you would even consider the shit pit that is LA to be apart of the US.

Fix your nation spic.

Attached: 1543113334655.jpg (568x539, 93K)

Good thing I don’t give a fuck what a Canadian thinks of my country.

Including the largest economy in the country is an insult to you?

>went to most jewed nigger shithole
>judges entire country by it
>calls OTHERS lazy and stupid

t. Shlomo

Imagine the state of your country if its worse than canada.

Attached: 1557732270832.jpg (750x530, 39K)

Oh we are a shit hole? I would assume Canada is more of a shithole due to almost paying triple the price of shit due to taxes and the progressive fucks that ruin everything.

And a spic? Huh projecting much.

Small town usa is way more underdeveloped. Feels like im in a 2nd world country. Can usa into 2019 anytime soon? Or will the regression be eternal and lead to collapse?

Good, then stay away.

Yes when the city is literally filled to the brim with homeless, drugs, and shit in the streets to the point of bringing back plagues. Then you have the the far left making things worse.

If I could I would burn it all down.

Considering the amount of spanish on road signs and restaurants and everywhere i was almost sure i was in a spic country.
> muh canada is so expensive meme
Yet we have a higher standard of living. Riddle me that you stupid mutt. Something just doesnt add up.

Attached: 1547254304963.jpg (539x585, 173K)

Then stay away. Nobody is making you come here.

And canada is a country by gays for gays. Fuck off to your fag haven

You haven’t been anywhere, Pajeet. You saw pictures on google and are talking out your street-shitting ass.

Yes NYC represents the entire United States of America.

>leaf

Attached: 56465365436.jpg (900x767, 187K)

>Just got back
Good. Don’t come back

cities are where niggers live. of course they suck. the true beauty of the US lies in smaller, white communities. Or you could go to a super wealthy suburb where no niggers can afford to live, although they tend to lack natural beauty.

give us a break, this is like walking into rome in 400 AD and acting like it was never what it was in the first century AD. We’re in the middle of collapsing, please stand by for america 2.0

We don't do things just because everyone else does it. Its called being a leader.

It's called being a sperg

> being a leader
A leader in what respect exactly? Youre living off of past glory Im afraid.

>job postings

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-201854~2.png (643x128, 25K)

NYC fucking blows. it is a prison city for NPCs who live on auto pilot.

>Literally job postings everywhere. In the major cities and even more in the small towns. Lazy fucks.
NOBODY WANTS TO WORK A NIGHT SHIFT AT THE GAS STATION YOU STUPID BOOMER

Attached: 1511196794467.gif (324x324, 184K)

Especially not for minimum wage, 20 hours a week but only if you have full, open availability and no other job

>not a leader.
This. Americans aren’t even a leader in obesity. They lost to Mexico. Also, if you really want to fuck with these dumb niggers ask them to point out any European country on the map, they can’t.

Attached: 0417B8E3-062E-4312-8E62-A51CBE6BEEDE.jpg (750x1004, 717K)

Shouldn't you be making dinner, leaf?
Oh... Right...