Obama Test

What will the Obama administration be know for?

A) Spying on the Trump campaign
B) Spying on Americans in general
C) Allowing men to use women's bathrooms
D) Allowing men to compete in women's sports
E) All of the above

Attached: Gone.jpg (1199x573, 295K)

This is a (low effort) slide thread. Theyre trying to prevent the latest Project Veritas exposee of Google from getting mainstream traction
You can help stop them by bumping Goog threads and spreading them to the Normie internet
Keep this shit bumped you fucking goys this is the most important thing on the site right now

killing bin laden
getting out of iraq
free healthcare
improving global relations

bin laden was already dead
we are STILL in Iraq
insurance premiums for Obamacare are at all time highs.
relations not so good with Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, or Russia.
Bong is probably a remainer.

F
He wont be remembered

>What will the Obama administration be know for?

Impotence and incompetence.

He is the reason a demoralized base stayed home, allowing a lightweight like Trump to seize power.

>bin laden was already dead

That's not true.

>insurance premiums for Obamacare are at all time highs

But that is. And it was never "free," and never particularly good. It was better than nothing, and that's a pretty fucking low standard.

What will the Trump administration be known for?

A) Lying about not intervening in the relations of foreign nations (Venezuela, North Korea, Iran, Syria)
B) Wanting to send 78 billion dollars to Israel (38 in 2018, 40 at this current moment)
C) Making it illegal to boycott Israel
D) Being anti-working class? (destroying unions)
E) All of the above

REMINDER that Obama decided to have his presidential portrait made by some known degenerate with a sperm fetish who inserted his perversion into the art itself. Pic related.

Attached: Screen%2520Shot%25202018-02-13%2520at%252012.40.09%2520PM.png (611x321, 331K)

Extrajudicial killings of US citizens overseas...

And droning kids..

Free phones for niggers.

Attached: obambaphone.jpg (750x600, 62K)

He will be known as our last neoliberal president. His eight years in office were marked by a political realignment which was greatly exacerbated and hurried along by the 2008 financial collapse shortly before he took office. His foreign policy will be remembered for a sort of stagnation and indecision based on the reality of a changing geopolitical situation without the vision or will to fashion a new paradigm.

TLDR; The world and the country changed while he was president and he wasn't able to keep up with those changes.

Not that you care, but that bill was actually passed by his predecessor, GW Bush. It didn't take effect until Obama took office.

>REMINDER that Obama decided to have his presidential portrait made by some known degenerate with a sperm fetish who inserted his perversion into the art itself. Pic related.

PREDICTION that Trump's portrait is going to be gaudy as hell and probably gilded.

fuck, so that dude really survived in Tora Bora with no dialysis for 8 years???
he also grew a few inches, got younger, and became left handed, but that's just if you buy into the Rita Katz vidz. educate yourself, user.

For the record, this is the first time I have had to fill out a captcha in a while... maybe I am too bloopilled.

>What will the Obama administration be know for?
He is the antichrist. The last leader of the US.

Trump's portrait will be pic related and everyone is going to have to accept it. REMINDER it's not against the law to be based.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 86K)

also, why else would they mysteriously give that jockey "burial at sea" when they could have had Amerimutts throwing rocks at his corpse for days in the biggest victory party of all time.

Obama will always be known to me for giving Iran illegal access to our financial institutions. Allowing known terrorists to smuggle drugs into the country in an effort to achieve a middle eastern deal, and giving the state of michigan away to a batch of sub-human gorillas known as the somalians.

This man was a literal nation wrecking nigger, nothing he did was ever good and for 8, long. Painful years. This donkey lipped nigger trashed the U.S so badly we quite literally never the same again.

I will never forgive him
I will never forgive his voters
I will never forgive democrats
Fuck every single one of these so called people.

>better than nothing
I’m young and healthy and don’t need insurance, out of no where nigger forces me to pay $300 a month! More than my car note or else pay penalty... Obama is the worse and only nigger president we will ever have

The first black president and overall he was ok. All presidents suck in one way or another. If he had been more vocal about black guilt we would have loved him, and he and Michelle actually did make speeches about that when addressing black audiences until they got too much blacklash.

Yeah what an OK fellow that chimp was. Gas yourself you fucking worm. I hate you.

Attached: 190123_wxyz_isis_michigan_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 67K)

Everything listed on the left of this img

Attached: onigg vs Trump.jpg (812x1111, 245K)

>That's not true
Prove it. Prove that was Osama Bin Laden killed in that raid and dumped at sea hours later. Prove that was him recording a video of himself from behind watching a video of himself on an LCD TV disguised as a CRT without any CRT flicker. No body. No photo. Chopper explosion outside that was hushed. Mysterious “unrelated” chopper crash a few months later involving the same SEAL team (oh but not the ones who “killed” nosama). Bullshit story about human shielding his made-up fake waifu and having a hard drive full of FF7 PC from 1997. Prove it faggot. PROVE IT!! PROVE IT YOU CIRCUMCISED PIECE OF SUBHUMAN GARBAGE WITHOUT INNER SPEECH OR INNER VISUALIZATION. You psychopathic dead inside worthless breather.

>getting out of iraq

we're still in iraq

>free healthcare

you have to pay for obamacare, just like any other insurance. and if you don't pay for it, you get fined. where did you get this idea that it's free?

Forgot one more thing:
While onigger was breaking constitutional law as he sat as UN Security Council chairman he gave away the ICANN internet registry to a NGO which adopted the EU hate-speech laws and since December of 2017 people have been censored for their online posts and companies can have their net access restricted if they don't abide by the laws

Attached: onigg vs Trump.jpg (812x1111, 246K)

If anything, B.

the bong, and almost all oniggercare supporters, don't know that SERCO which a bong corporate empire owned by the briritsh royals, controls oniggercare

Attached: SERCO - Prince William.jpg (604x754, 136K)

The 3rd frame reminds me of those pallets of cash he air dropped to Iran

First gay black president with tranny as wife and daughters who love to chase white boys. He also pardoned a tranny Manning so he can be spitroasted