Iran has Weapons of Mass Destruction

(((Intelligence))) confirms and there is another 9/11 style false flag... What will it be this time? A dirty bomb in a major US city? What will spark the war with Iran?

Attached: WAR.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/449845-trump-iran-very-wise-not-to-shoot-down-manned-plane
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we just withdraw support from Israel so they can get nuked by Iran with the nukes they don't have?

truck bomb

Iraq: Part 2

Bolton's mustache gets beheaded. War with Gillette ensues.

It was always about Iran. Look at a World map, goyim. U.S. bases surround Iran. Do you really think that Afghan farmers deserved to get bombed along with WMD Saddam?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (517x399, 59K)

last night i had a dream about a nuke on a cargo ship, it totally destroyed golden gate bridge

(((This again))). "It's all so tiresome" .

Attached: d4cb3.jpg (851x233, 42K)

>Military Intelligence
...A contradiction.

This is Putin dick sucking propaganda. Body is saying that they do. You are a liar and you are IVAN

based

> What will it be this time? A dirty bomb in a major US city?

can you name some old big buildings, which would be costly do demolish or protected for history reason ? Bonus points when they contain CIA archives, which would be vanish in case of happening. More bonus points if building is owned by a jew and has high insurance.

Attached: hate_crimes_fbi.jpg (1000x972, 150K)

Whichever method they choose to False Flag with it will happen quickly (within the next 24 hours)

Attached: 1560717899403s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

>choose
chose

>false flag...

i heard they sended a 38 man crewed spy plane in as bait.

UFOS.

What intelligence? Please, what if iran really does something knowing it will divide the nation as some fools blame it on a false flag!

These things, horrid occurances can only be anallized after to determine the cause, it would be foolish to spread this crap around where gulable bored people will take it on board and become problematic if someething does occur!

Intelligence, who's intelligence who wants you to know this intelligent intelligence?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/449845-trump-iran-very-wise-not-to-shoot-down-manned-plane

haha what must that be a feeling as soldier when you get send to a mission with the only purpose of being shoot down as war bait

>Iran so cucked they shoot down the unmanned plane instead of the manned one.

What pussies Trump called their bluff.

The US sold nuclear tech to Saudi Arabia.
So I assume 9/11 2. More bombastic, more radioactive.
A big city which is also expendable. So probably San Francisco.
Imagine the shock when the Golden Gate Bridge collapses 20 minutes after being hit in a spectacular Hollywood fashion just like WTC did.

now I remember I saw it in a movie once

Attached: 1456577568.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

the nuke under the GG bridge is nice but how will they formulate their proofs? will they eventually find the container and the numbers on it still readable so can trace sender?
9/11 was bad enough with the 'they used fake ids and no one knows who did what on the planes but here is who did it in less than 24 hours'

I've been found out!

Attached: 6shdfh.jpg (265x260, 57K)

Could the US really call Iran an enemy if they nuked San Francisco?

Attached: 1561434072905.jpg (328x396, 35K)

Likely something correlated with the loss of freedom (censorship) that is palpably manipulable..

Attached: Average Brazilian .png (602x339, 278K)

it would have to involve the internet since most everything else is already done for.

>horrid occurances can only be anallized after to determine the cause, it would be foolish to spread this crap around where gulable bored people will take it on board and become problematic
if we figure it out before they do it, they have to call it off.

They're runnin' wild, brother.

Attached: meme.jpg (520x432, 34K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

lkjhgfd

Trust The Plan

Attached: Lt.Col.MichaelAquino.jpg (474x474, 21K)

Do the kikes have the balls to detonate a nuke?

this comic is hecka accurate

I saw a WWG1WGA sticker on an SUV in the Costco parking lot today. Fucking boomers.