Kek/A-C/Christ here

Niggers stole my Omni-Science's and collectively psyoped with the msm and tech kikes white women into thinking niggers authored my work
docdroid.net/aeaweKn/acgver20.docx

Etika was a yeetwave shill nigger that was trying to steal my identity and placate himself as the author of my work the same way Kanye West tried doing

Erika killed himself cause I was going to expose him as a fraud for trying to steal my clout and identity to subvert the Alt Right to our genocide

Stop posting this fraud here and start getting ready to kill niggers and kikes

Attached: download.jpg (178x284, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every black person and jew in the states are guilty of treason

This is the most important thread on Jow Forums right now

Gatekeeping the theft of my clout and credit to my grimiores is the sole reason why all the shills are here

I recently survived getting poisoned. The shills are all out to kill us

If people discovered the reality that the Jew's conspired with the niggers the theft of my IP and clout to psyop white women with its all over for the Jew's and the blacks in the United States. Which is why they are constantly attacking Jow Forums with psyops

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Attached: 1560648988620.jpg (1490x648, 166K)

You shills are all going pay

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Attached: 20190616_180339(1) (1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

I'm the person on the right that meme is referencing

Ye was an attempt by Kanye West to replace Kek and fit into my cloutline to steal my identity

says who you? i have said nothing

Attached: 20190616_090827.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

Who is Alexander the Great?

Attached: j245235.jpg (300x168, 12K)

god can go suck a dick and choke on a brick
little bitch

HAIL URANUS

HAIL ZEUS

HAIL VICTORY

Attached: a325235232.jpg (960x1361, 437K)

Die

Black and yellow or a derivative similar (black and gold) are Afrocentric antifa insurgent colors

I erased your bloodline from my afterlife

im sure i already have who is Sara Li Kali? how did the Egyptians Great Alexander when he arrived?

Attached: 1557933121457.png (2000x2000, 93K)

who was the last Pharaoh who were the Aryans what secrets did Enoch / Noah possess
and who is Metatron?

Attached: e2352454.jpg (526x526, 66K)

Die you lefty shill

>lefty shill
try harder i have no side because noone is on my side

Attached: 12312413q32.jpg (850x400, 99K)

Attached: 1231241341.jpg (580x465, 41K)

>reps antifa insurgent colors

You clearly are on the side of nigger frauds

Attached: 1511128371.jpg (498x343, 56K)

wow a moot point where is your Logos Bruh?

oh yeah that's right

Attached: 20190616_121624.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

>trying to discredit me using Tesla quotes
>???

Fuck off shill

>still doesn't get it

Attached: Screenshot (59).png (1366x768, 283K)

>using the logos meme regurgitated by antifa insurgents in an attempt to appear smart
>college freshmen tier philosophy

WOW Christ you're so enlightened! you say nothing of value

Attached: 1324134325.png (466x299, 184K)

Attached: j24523523.jpg (843x1200, 193K)

>INB4 META?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: m2452454.jpg (607x608, 83K)

I see a Lefty antifa shill trying to psyop the board in order to steal my clout and divide and conquer the right. There is a
16 next to the trip indicating the evil nature of that post

There is several ways you outted yourself as a worthless nigger aside from attacking me

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Christ told us not to trust those say they are him i am not saying that actually the opposite and your True because you said so?

Attached: m42524523.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Nathaniel???? j/w

Attached: 4324314234323.gif (562x381, 66K)

Black people are all evil
Thanks for verifying that you're a worthless nigger antifa insurgent trying to fan an insurrection against the United States Government

Tell of the Ancient Teachings that you would give freely and died for

Attached: Screenshot (57).png (1366x768, 239K)

what is Baptism for? to cleanse Serpents of their sins and give them a chance at heaven?

idk you tell me bruh

Attached: Z.png (1366x768, 249K)

You think you can steal from me and get away with it?

Yes actually

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Attached: 1555557424542.jpg (1180x927, 782K)