Are we just gonna act

like this wasn't one of the biggest btfo of kike live since Mark Collett's debate? Striker went ham on the poor guy. Highly recommend to anyone who actually care about understanding the middle east situation and how it relates to jews. On top of being highly informative it comes with a massive btfo'ing of a Ziokike. Striker didn't tolerate any pilpul and kept the jew on track to force him to defend his positions which resulted in him being defeated on every point.

youtube.com/watch?v=boEThiFybno

And In case it gets deleted while the thread is up: therightstuff.biz/2019/06/21/9pm-est-the-peoples-square-debating-israel-and-the-jq-w-eric-striker-and-the-rebbe/

The debate touched on a lot of very important political point relating to the middle east, Iran, shia vs the sunni etc. This is probably the most political thread you will see on Jow Forums this month. Have fun.

Attached: ppsq.jpg (2592x1879, 522K)

Striker is fairly unbeatable. His only weakness is if he gets a little too Testy

Attached: 1559175051558.jpg (640x597, 12K)

Will listen to this, but I know every debate with a Jew is 100% how Uncle Adolf said they were

Attached: 1556513838895.png (850x446, 349K)

I have yet to see him lose a debate. I think I learned more on pisslam in this 2hours debate than I have in the last 5years. Striker needs to make a list of recommended books.

i like striker but the petrodollar is objectively a reason why we're so involved in the middle east (in addition to zog). Saudi and friends only accept us dollars for oil driving demand upwards internationally for dollars. that is why the united States can do pretty much anything it wants when it comes to fiscal policy.

sorry but striker was definitely wrong about the petrodollar. brainlet tier take. both Gaddafi and Saddam got bombed for threatening to leave the petrodollar.

>Striker needs to make a list of recommended books.
This.
You will see a lot of that but Striker really pinned him and didn't let him get his way. You can tell he's got experience debating kikes

True, opposing the petrodollar is de-facto opposing the judeo-american golem.
The enforcement of the petrodollar simply "happens" to support israeli interests, it's a perfect storm.

I've seen Mike deny the petrodollar too

it's honestly a pretty brainlet thing to do, they should stop it. petrodollar isn't mutually exclusive with zog it's just another aspect of it.

>both Gaddafi and Saddam got bombed for threatening to leave the petrodollar.
That's bullshit. There's plenty of other countries with who we can trade for oil, Iran being one of them. Also, following your logic, how come we haven't invaded saudi arabia to take control of the oil then? Oh wait, because its in Israel's best interest for the middle east to be under the sunni retards.

eric striker is awesome idgaf what you niggers say about him.
U N B E A T A B L E

Hail Striker

agreed.

Bump for my nazbol niggers

nigger you what

america doesn't invade for oil, it only invades if the oil stops being sold exclusively in US dollars

sunnis aren't some magical sect the jews picked out of a hat it's because the us has had a working relationship with ksa going all the way back to the 20s

>sunnis aren't some magical sect the jews picked out of a hat
They were picked because they are the niggers of islam. They are low iq morons who think they are superior to the shia and this belief is reinforced by Israel. You argument that the petrodollar falls apart when you take into account that it cost us more to defend this cartel who in the end would benefit us more if we just got out of the middle east and established good trade relations with Iran and started buying their oil.

it's not about the us buying oil. the us is a net exporter. it's about the us forcing the gulf states to only accept dollars when they sell their oil to the rest of the world, driving up demand for us dollars.

Again, this doesn't benefit the US economy as it only incentivize us to print more money. Who benefit from printing more money? Jews. Then this money is sent to Israel AND the Saudi. Striker isn't denying that the whole petrodollar argument is valid. He is saying its an oversimplification that some people like to use in order to limit a debate and stir us away from the jewish question.

Also if you could point me to the episode where Mike also disagree with this position it would be appreciated.

it wholly benefits the us economy. you basically have the entire world competing to dump manufactured goods, fruit, services, and whatever else at bargain basement prices on the shores of the us in exchange for dollars. dollars which they use to buy oil from the gulf states.

this is why literally everything in the united States is so dirt cheap (except for real estate and housing). all the us needs to do is export dollars. it's the best arrangement an imperial superpower can hope for.

i don't remember the episode I remember him debating vee like a year ago and just scoffing dismissively when the petrodollar was brought up. he did it on an episode of tds around the same time but I don't remember the exact episode.

>entire world competing to dump manufactured goods, fruit, services, and whatever else at bargain basement prices on the shores of the us in exchange for dollars.
>it's the best arrangement an imperial superpower can hope for.
Tell that to middle America and the average family trying to compete on the market. This is a terrible arrangement that only benefit those at the top.