SAN FRANCISCO BANS JUULS

ZOOMERS BTFO. MOUTH FEDORAS USERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Attached: Screenshot_20190625_160036.jpg (1080x1705, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do transmit HIV
Do Not vape

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

>ban plastic straws that come in a paper wrapper
>give straws made from paper, that come in a plastic wrapper

> JUUL
Doesn't this sound an awful lot like JEW?

Attached: jeff.jpg (275x275, 7K)

Yeah I don't bother getting straws at restaurants anymore it's gay but I'm glad they are banning juuls

Wait so places in california care about wanting to enforce laws?

Enjoy the gas tax hike next week

Fuck off. Juul is a based way to get nicotine. Go smoke the tobacco Jew fucking faggot

is chewing tobacco legal

>Juuls bad
>Smoking cigarettes bad
>Unprotected anal gay sex good
>Drugs good and here's some government funded needles and drug safe spaces
>Poop on floor good
>Decriminalization of giving people aids good

San Fransisco is fucked

who could be behind this

Attached: cigkike.jpg (380x500, 55K)

Despite the Zoomer vape scene, banning vapes is a shitcunt move as they are extremely effective for quitting smoking. My old man went from pack a day to nothing practically overnight, he just has a nic salt vape which he hits every now and then.

but smoking marijuana on public transportation is perfectly legal

juul are based in san francisco

Attached: 8c1.png (600x555, 281K)

I used to want to visit this area of California, now I don't anymore.

I used to dream for hours about visiting California, Los Angeles (Compton, Hollywood) mostly because of GTA San Andreas. I loved California so much I would spend actual time on Google Earth Street View to get a better feel of what it really is.

Now thanks to Jow Forums I don't think I ever want to visit California.

California is still great and is more or less how gta 5 portrays it. Come down to San Diego and orange county to chill in surfer towns

They're also an extremely effective way to get high-speed addicted to nicotine.

Why ban the juul? T. Based jull user from Michigan. Quit smoking cigs and don't stink anymorw plus I save alot more money now compared to buying cigs wtf is wrong with cali

but are they still passing out hypodermic needles and providing safe spaces for heroin users?

I mean, priorities are important.

And? It's pretty much in line with the harm level of coffee, stop being a pearl clutching faggot.

>straws and vaping illegal
>shitting in the street and shooting heroin in public completely legal

Walk around naked, dropping needles, and smoking weed? No problem!

Fuck that shit I wanna snowboard at mammoth!

>walking around naked and street shitting in front of children, still okay

And why is it anybody's business but my own what I put in my body?

No Juuls. But you can shit on the street and shoot up in front of kids.

That is not legal

Los Angeles is shit. But yeah San Diego is alright if you can avoid the military bases everywhere.

and yet fags are still legal, hmmm, very suspicious

Which ones? Either way fag marriage and fag smoking is still legal

>bans juuls
>can legally spread HIV to people

I dont even get why Mexicans go to the shit hole state lol. Pretty sure Mexico is better.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

We get it faggot, you hate vapes. Jfc lol

Because this isn't a libertarian fantasy world where you get to live on an island thousands of miles from civilization and nothing you do will impact others.

Strongly addictive products like nicotine are capitalism's perfect answer to chemically circumventing free will. If you vape, smoke, or drink you are not a free person in mind or body.

imagine banning vaping but not smoking, the tobacco industry is behind this

Wait was vaping transferring HIV as people shared devices?

get fucked commie shit bag

It really is shocking how easy it is to quit smoking by switching to vaping for a few months first. Quitting smoking by itself is difficult but switching from cigarettes to vaping is easy and quitting vaping altogether after that is fairly easy as well.

Created a black market.

Smoking is cool but vaping is cringe

pretty fascist of such an anti fascist city

Vaping is the most pathetic thing. Every vaper I've met has otherwise been an insufferable simpering faggot, no offense intended to guys who suck dick.

37 cigarettes.

This.

What you do effects those around you. Being a piece of trash addicted to substances brings the collective down with you.

Marlboro has deposited 5c into your account

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

Seriously how are people not seeing this? I hate humans so much!

it's called personal responsibility you commie pinky shitfucking faggot

based and redpilled

Tell that to San Francisco's gay pride parade and bug chasers

Government has no right to ban substances of any kind, period. Not at the federal, state, or local level. Fuck San Francisco.

Personal responsibility doesn't exist in a free society as the addicted trash are now starting to run the workings of America. The amount of nepotism going in is rather insane as the people working service jobs all look and act like clowns today.

The only sector still with some dignity happens to be the trades as those jobs require some balance of mind and body to be successful in the field.

You're not wrong, I'd just draw the line at something slightly above Mormon.

Zoomers are SEETHING

Attached: 1560644337199.jpg (556x291, 36K)

Attached: 00f3a0c720b3efe1f9567c413a5d8ee6e74feecd492998d2db7bf1590edf4290.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

They’re going to create a generation of zoomer libertarians

>Personal responsibility doesn't exist
nobody forced me to start smoking (i did for a few years and quit), drink, do drugs, play vidya, watch tv, etc.

kill yourself

I have a 1994 hilux surf (4runner) and a 2017 Tacoma. I can’t believe how much size they added over the years. The gay boy faggot turned to niggers and got the butt aids with chipotle aioli. The penisbutt gets sputtered upon the shit cock. If we continue down this path of darkness the cabins monsters can and will violently sodomize you causing blunt anal trauma. This is a very very painful experience but can bring euphoria.

nicotine is a good drug though

>Implying kikes don't ban things that interfere with their pseudo-monopolies

It is San Fagcisco after all

Lol what?

Faggots made trucks bigger?

keep it OG roll a blunt and smoke it

Personal responsibility doesn't exist without consequences for your actions. Eventually those consequences however of weak resolves will come around full circle but you retards don't care because you are all hedonistic trash that know you will die before western society collapses.

Does this ban regular vapes? Also source, preferably archived.

There's comfy parts but the bay area and everyone from it needs a quarantine.

No, its a reference to the fact that the state of California made knowingly exposing someone to HIV legal.

you forgot to kill yourself

>Decriminalization of giving people aids good
based. If you want to have premarital sex, get ready for HIV.

Attached: 1559937213073.gif (528x555, 816K)

No they didn't. They made lowered it from Felony to Mis. offense. Still fucked though.

Communism is addicting too, also it makes you not a free person in body and mind.

Oh so you are saying instead of banning HIV carriers from sharing devices they banned vapes? Thats a round about way of combating infection.
You didn't win the argument so flame all you like i won't be brought down by trash like you. Everyday i get stronger while your kind slowly poisons itself to death. Everyday i get to go outside and laugh my ass off at your pathetic existence.

Californian here, it's basically paradise but inhabited by the scum of humanity, any kind of scum you can imagine we got it. If you want to be around good people, you have to go somewhere a little rougher, like the Midwest or white parts of the south.

you forgot to kill yourself again

I love when Califags eat themselves. Not only is San Fran the first to impose such a measure, but Juul is headquartered there. Eat fucking shit, fart sniffing tobacco kikes

its all of them it sounds like

>Be so anti-freedom that you restrict nicotine to 21+
>Be such gay sympathizers that you change virus spreading to a misdemeanor
>Be so single minded that you ban Juuls so that smokers who want to save their lungs can't
>Be so condescending that you call everyone under 21 children and that your city must protect the next generation
I want out I want out I want out I want out

Wow how progressive. I’m sure they banned dip and smoking too.

so vaping isnt cool but public defecation and sodomy is perfectly fine. good to see sf has its priorities

Your retorts are weak repeating the same projection that your subconsciousness is screaming at you about how much of a failure you are as a being.

Ciggies good. Vape bad. Pay your death tax faggot.

you forgot to kill yourself again. enjoy my auto-reply script, nigger

You can operate a bike chop shop and shoot heroin on Market Street without the cops doing anything. What do they think this ban will accomplish?

You can also slam dope in public and walk around smoking weed.

Nobody does dip in SF.

they banned it because nicotine is red pilled

Juuls have been kicked out of 109 countries now, when are they gonna take a hint?

Or don't do either

That’s not the point. The point is they’ve made a relatively benign method of taking nicotine illegal while allowing the ones that cause cancer. It’s fucking clown world shit.

Unlike you i have responsibilities so keep flaming turd while you rot and your world comes crashing down around you.

Bye.

Attached: 5c5a92b5fc7e9388718b4567.jpg (768x432, 78K)

you forgot to kill yourself again.

Weed is illegal in sf too. Yet many still smoke it. Right on the curb. (Cant smoke in public)

LOL how do they ban juuls.. just buy it in oakland if u live in sf..

its soo funny when municipalities try to make rules and overstep their (extremely limited) mandate

faggot

some laws are more equal than others

Women can kill babies cuz my vagina, but no one can vape cuz lungs dont have rights

>San Fransisco bans looking like a fag by vaping in public
Based, San Fransisco in no longer the gayest city in the US

Just came back from sf getting a visa there. PRIDE flags on every fucking corner. Pride flags on bart. Inside bart station the intercom had someone speaking about how they are proud to provide gays and trans a safe place for transportation. On the way back some nigger was yelling in bart. Saying who you looking at nigga what nigga fucking crackers. Yeah fuck SF. Fuck niggers.

The only thing left I can put in my mouth that will explode is a penis.
>Slurp Slurp

Attached: 244ca03e4443734d22ef66ca82224ef03da0f8230a51ab9e5e29293dd63ee1f0.png (800x750, 132K)

Juul does not expload. Vape mods do.