Pick the winners

Debate 1: Elizebeth Warren, cause she’s good at talking about her policies despite being unlikable. Plus everyone else is irrelevant.

Debate 2: Kamala Harris. Bernie and Biden are terrible debaters and will destroy each other. Kamala is exactly what dems what, aggressive, female, and a minority

Attached: BDB0E769-886C-46F9-A5BD-B23D35EF4104.png (620x600, 183K)

No one will care about night 1. Then Yang will win night 2.

night 1: gabbard is being pushed to the front. beto is going to take a dive and the rest of them no one likes.

night 2: yang and bernie get into a gibs competition and come off silly, uncle joe is the voice of reason but totally uninspiring, and oprah's girl marianne williamson shines.

I’ve never heard of Marianne. What’s her claim to fame?

kill yourself shill rat

she does some form of tarot card reading for millions of gullible retards and is best pals with oprah. very talented speaker. absolutely no content to the word gaggle that she spews, but lots of people can't tell of course.

Bump

Night one: Beto
Night two: either Bernie, Buttplug, or Hickenpooper

night 1 - warren, nobody else matters and beto is a meme

night 2 - nobody will agree on the winner and each demographic will keep circlejerking themselves, boomers will say biden won, zoomers will say bernie won, blacks will say harris won

>Kamala wasn't picked to be the nominee over a year ago

Dem donors aren’t as dumb as they are last time. They’re gonna see who comes out on top and give them massive funding

fpbp

Attached: like that matters anymore.png (1600x800, 167K)

Attached: final-chart-dec.jpg (2300x2031, 295K)

Attached: should i go on question mark.jpg (682x793, 60K)

If they think this next race is going to be about campaign contributions, they ARE as dumb as they were last time.

>Debate 1
>Tulsi

>Debate 2
>Yang

I thought Kamala had her black card revoked because she marry a white dude and worked in law enforcement.

YANG GANG
PASS ME THAT BAG

1 - Gabbard
2 - Buttigieg

Gabbard is the one Democrat in this field I wouldn't be mad about becoming president, even though I'd vote for Trump, but far leftists hate her guts. There's a twitter war raging right now about Wayfair providing beds to illegal immigrant children at detention centers, and leftists are seething that the company is "in bed" with Nazis for profiting off of the (((crisis))). Warren is leading the charge. This shit is insane.

Where are jews, they will be the winners.

dsvsdvsdvsd

She'll get exposed when the field tightens. It's going to come down to Elizabeth Warren, the whitest woman in America, and Bernie the communist. I kind of hope Buttigieg gets the nomination since black people are NOT voting for a literal faggot.

Obama had a white mother and studied law enforcement. She has a bigger problem in that she looks white owned to low info voters.

Why is Biden in night two, but Warren in night one? Aren't they the number one and two democrats in the polls right now? Are these not arranged by popularity?

Say it with me...

President Hickenlooper

Night 1: Tulsi
Night 2: Yang Gang

Attached: 1561412000602.png (1200x1123, 2.3M)

The issue is that most of the candidates are polling at 1%, so they had to find a "fair" way to divide the stage up. You can't have a kiddie table debate on night 2 since the kiddie table would be even bigger than the main one.

>picking Mayor Pete to win anything

They call him Boot Edge because he licks the boot's edge.

Kamala is blacker than Obama ever was

Yang is the only person I see beating Trump.
Anyone else, and it's just a repeat of 2016. The people who voted for Clinton will vote for whoever the democrats put up. So all that matters is taking votes away from Trump, Yang is the only person who is addressing the concerns that got Trump elected. All the Dem's that voted Trump because he was the only one saying the country was going to shit, and he could fix it will go Yang because he's the only other person saying the same thing.

Tulsi doesn’t have a chance. She’s basically Bernie but supports different varieties of rag heads in the Middle East. No chance of her catching on.

Yang can just blurt out one of his 100 gibs policies and people will like it. He’s got a decent chance

Night 1: Tulsi and Beto
Night 2: Yang and Buttigieg
coincidentally one of these will be your future PotUS and VP