United States of North America

To create the most powerful country in the world, the U.S, Canada and Mexico should merge in a new country: the United States of North America.

Attached: d8sy9yt-2da81390-49bb-4444-8573-8d0e6e635118.png (2068x626, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexico though?

>and Mexico

imagine of mexico was in the same borders as the states lmfao

>Includes Cuba and Haiti

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine the immediate onset of gibmedats

Cuba okay.. they vote red
PR? Nope they are gibs niggers vote blue
Haiti? thats a joke right? people who think mud has nutritional value will only bring down the national IQ to 80 (dindu drop it from 105 to 100)

Mexico could be
>resource rich
>2 coasts
>oil
Just use the military to quash the cartels and institute min wage immediately or everyone will move to Texas..

>Cubans vote red

Is that why the Miami and Orlando areas are the only reason Florida is a swing state instead of 100% red?

t. Floridian

No thanks

Yes, before more Russians move into Mexican's! Luckely katholic priests are appearing less in novels, so his a good time to lift Mexico and then regulate mutual agreements and adjust laws and regulations slowly until they fully align and become identical, then merge!

>and Mexico

???

Attached: what intarnation.gif (400x225, 1.87M)

true but so much rebel scum must be eliminated from Mexico. You cant have vast areas out of the control of the government in deference to drug pushers ffs

But USA is already the most powerful country in the world without its pants and hat.

a leaf will never be on the flag. I am however of the opinion that the US should annex Canada.

No, America and Canada should unite and then purge everything darker than a wispy cloud from Anchorage down Panama. Everything the sp*cs own is rightfully American.

KEK

I don't know if this was made by a globalist shill or a Mexican on it's way to the border

No more illegal immigrants or cartels.
But that's also why it'll never happen.
CIA needs its drug money.

Why is Central America included in North America?

Nice try you freakin Leprechaun Jew

Attached: 502DB2D1-1788-4C32-85DC-3878C3AAF4B1.jpg (480x360, 22K)

they would just form another cartel south of mexico and more illegal immigrants as well

No spics allowed

You twinks already tried that in 1812. Ask the history books how that worked out for you, sweetie.

>Mexico though?
>No more illegal immigrants
That's retarded.

Hail, Florida bro.
Since this thread is all make believe, what say you of this?
Personally, we ought to grab Cuba too.

Attached: Florida+master+race+make+the+gulf+great+again+_e56ef4304ada85aa42fc890a970fb0b0.jpg (1000x728, 158K)

If Mexico and Leafland want to join us, we can discuss but we’re not changing the country’s name.

>To create the most powerful country in the world we should nuke the entire southern border, fill the moat with pirahnas, and dump the federal reserve

Canada belongs to ‘er maj

Uniroinically ill take Cuba>Hati and mexico

Canada and The Bottom Bois.

I'd rather join the British Commonwealth to which we have a standing invitation and develop closer ties with them (the white ones)

The most significant places illegal immigrants come is on land over the border. If all Mexicans were us citizens, they wouldn't technically be illegal.
I've long been a proponent of annexation rather than the wall.

Yeah, going to go with a hard pass on this one. If anything we need to balkanize

Sometimes reality is so funny it appears like a silly joke at first. Once you have a nice laugh about it your brain and soul will feel like a light feather, before you know it when it happened you will find yourself less opposed to it then you though, won't bother you so much you will feel kinda nicer then expected!

America’s biggest mistake was not telling Spain to fuck off and just annexing Cuba in 1901.

So, you want more blacks and kikes in Mexico and to be an unwanted third wheel in a political union with countries that have no reason to offer you anything in exchange. Kys, you are a disgrace to your people.

>Canada-Mexico War when?

This is better....

Attached: UnitedWhiteEmpire.jpg (3898x3898, 3.47M)

What the fuck

Um. Sure. But The UK couldn't join or else that'd be false advertising.

>Yes, goy. Unite your countries and make it easier for us to control you.

Looks retarded

Technically, immigration wouldn't be a problem

This would just weaken the US

We already have that though

Watch this if you guys want a more in depth explanation of WHY WE ARE FUCKED. HOUSE BUILT ON SAND.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

If we really wanted your syrup we'd come and fucking take it, leaf.

Cartels would be wiped out within a year. Manufacturing would be officially stateside again, and minimum wage workers wouldn't be getting displaced by illegals. I'm okay with that.

You're going to want all of our fresh water soon enough, hun. Lucky for you we're willing to negotiate. As history shows we're literally indomitable but we do like a fair deal.

Jesus Christ and I thought the Dems presidential candidates were dumb

You don't want all that human capital and infrastructure? All those factories will nowhere else to run...that's a tasty morsel right there, bud.

>Nato
an obsolete thing that probably won't even exist in the future.

Cartels didn't come into existence because drug money was good, it's because the mexican government is literally the worst
Go to Veracruz, Mexico. Almost every facet of their towns are run by a cartel or a company benefiting in large from cartel operations. Every time the Federales show up, no one speaks up, because they have good paying jobs and secure(ish) lives in their towns under Cartel dime.
They took a huge page from the Japanese Yakuza and won the people over by offering them everything the Government refused or couldn't do

Attached: 1496994502255.jpg (539x960, 43K)

don't soil a conversation about the North America with talk about America's foward bases on a suicidally violent and retarded continent

Attached: 1554061123669.jpg (398x471, 33K)

/CUM/ together brothers

Why is why I want their government and our government to be replaced with Americas. I also want a former cheerleader as compensation for giving up my charter and the right to some acreage in Alabama or Georgia. Please forward this to your local congressperson and governor. Thank you.

>What is Central America

fuck off, jew

It's so there's something worse than the toothless cousinfucker states like Alabama, so they can feel better about themselves. Literally a capitulation. Same reason insecure women keep ugly friends so they look more attractive by comparison.

>What is Guatemala border size v. Mexico border size?

Reminder that canadians are Latin American.

Neither Canada nor Mexico are white enough to bother annexing.

Why? So niggers and especially spics can rape more northern white women. Eat shit you globalist faggot.

Land border would be way cheaper and easier to manage....but sea operations would quadruple at best

>What is radar?
>What is tracking a boat v. tracking a person on foot?

>Implying the US is white.

Woah, be a little kinder to America, bud.

USA conquered Mexico a long time ago. We gave it back because the land isn't valuable enough to accept so many brown people.

Yeah, we can't afford to drop the % any lower, so we can't annex either of them.

Maybe? Cuba could be useful for control of the Caribbean, but Mexico would need HARDCORE military intervention to quash the cartel.

We have all that now and god damn 200 africans showed up in San Antonio, Texas
2 fucking hundred AFRICANS

go to hell

>implying blacks aren't already giving Northern white women the dicking they so desperately need after being dissatisfied with what they have.

LOL

The US should absorb central and south american entirely. Call this new nation... America. Canada will be not be invited, out of spite.

Attached: Evgeniy-M-Bogachev.jpg (1024x1001, 117K)

You haven't been to Quebec, The Maritimes, Calgary, Manitoba or Saskachewan. Some pale-ass biddies there for your plunder if you start negotiating. Ontario and British Columbia is lost, but we won't hardly make a dent. Make us a deal and we'll toss you some snow white young darlings.

I too read Infinite Jest

Doesn't Mexico have vast amounts of untapped natural resources we could use?

I’m pretty sure their oil industry is underdeveloped because Pemex is a shambles. I’m not sure what else they have down there though.

>Argentina
>white
>Mexico
>Question mark
>Brazil
>Question mark

What did he mean by this?

Attached: conspicuous pirate markings.jpg (600x578, 49K)

europeans should mind to european business and let us take care of ours.. i do not want to make this country because my country would go from having 3million minorities to 250+ million minorities

Think about what it would do to our GDP though. Also think about what mining rights and shit would have to be renegotiated. We have no many natural resources that are untapped and held on lock because certain deals have been made with the *Canadian* government. Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

Cubans voted for Trump at a higher rate than whites.

Yeah, but we already have one San Francisco filled with gay chinks, do we really need more?

argenigger pretending

Leafland would empty out in a decade. There's a reason all of their population lives within like 10 miles of the US border.

Needs to include the DR if it includes Haiti. Also needs an action plan to contain and fix Haiti, they can't just come here. Possibly extend border to Panama.
>move capital to Denver or Phoenix
>tfw diplomats from Europe in 118° F heat

I'm so fucking tired of snow I want to live in Alabama. Why won't you let me?!?!

Western Canada should just separate and leave the mutts to govern the mutts, as they see fit.

Attached: Ideal Canada.png (1517x1186, 227K)

The leaf is a solely Canadian symbol, and Canada has a much smaller population than Mexico yet MX has no representation on the flag. Especially by having the leaf in the canton, that flag looks more like a Canadian-controlled US, not a union between the three countries.
Generally I think that the best flags would be either the US flag, with more stars added (in the case of the NA government having the US as its foundation) or something which pays homage to each country's identity, such as pic related - red for Canada, blue for the US, green for Mexico, in geographic order. Tragically, this flag is already used by the Gambia, but I think North America has enough clout to ignore some Aftican river.

Attached: image.png (2222x2222, 24K)

>Western Canada
Don't you mean New China?