Do Canadians have accents?

I ran into an American at my Job site a boomer and I could not for shit understand what he was saying. It was like a weasel was stuffed down his gibbet.
Finally figured out his ridiculous English and he needed currency exchange.

I am Canadian and I speak clear and crisp English.

Attached: download (9).jpg (268x400, 22K)

It's because we understand British English, not that dribble those yanks spew.

Canada is too mixed so it's harder to pin down an exact accent. Americans come from different heritages but it's spread off into regions, so someone from Georgia will sound completely different from someone from Massachusetts. Most of Canada is uninhabited so it's not the same. Most Canadians just sound american to me.

Attached: as queda la gente despues de la porcina.jpg (400x300, 31K)

FTFY

Attached: this-is-40ish-chatelaine-2017.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

Y'all need to speak French, tabarnak.

Attached: 1480891432107.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

We speak UK english. Our accents have a scottish twang to them, that's why it's strange to americans.

I Would eat her ass

boomer meaning they are past puberty...its such a fucking ignorant term

Yes Cannucks have an accent. Your English is aboot as crisp as a day old wafffle

She only gets fucked by Quebs. The ultimate Canadian woman's fantasy. Once you go tabarnak, you don't go back.

Yes, mainly they speak mandarin.

Attached: germbal.png (299x300, 15K)

It's usally the "eh" that gives us away. Or at least that's what I get called on. Manitoba

Aboot more Toronto region

Or the only kind of masculine French in the entire world.

would it taste like maple syrup?

Yes different regions, different dialects just like the USA. Accents are detected by people outside your region.

Yes, you sound dumb to americans.

Yes I regularly encounter several Canadians in the course of my job (I live in Texas, work for a Canadian-based company) and they have surprisingly thick accents. I can tell they are not Texan or American instantly. They are not that hard to understand, but they have a hell of a time trying to understand Texan drawl. The ones that move here begin speaking proper Texan within 6-12 months and within several years are nearly indiscernible from the general population (aside from a few words they continue to mispronounce).

Attached: rare farage.png (576x515, 460K)

Can you pls shut up. Canadians are a manufactured people.

Attached: 844a9ba5290079778a6bea907304d1b9de1ea5a699ad8ff8fe1d63db9d123fee_1.jpg (320x180, 15K)

The american accent is closer to old english than the accent used in the uk now. Brits stopped pronouncing letters in the 18th and 19th century because french was in vogue.

Accent who knows , but accidents YES!

Attached: CA-Olympic Avatar.jpg (800x727, 237K)

That's true. This country has been culturally appropriated from French Canadians from A to Z.