GOOGLE HAS MICROAGRESSION NEWSLETTERS!

twitter.com/j_arthur_bloom/status/1143658101536710658

dailycaller.com/2019/06/25/inside-google-microaggressions-newsletter/
archive.fo/9Nq5p

Attached: file.png (820x836, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO

Attached: D98XNKkWwAA8J_h.png (663x225, 38K)

Attached: file.png (1250x1670, 339K)

Attached: file.png (788x1322, 251K)

Attached: soy supreme.jpg (819x819, 175K)

Attached: 1559920526885.png (401x367, 9K)

I can't stop laughing.

Attached: 1514064076786.png (217x232, 8K)

>half-Indian Googler "looks exactly like a stereotypical terrorist"
lmao

Attached: Natural Order.png (1204x310, 56K)

The fifth paragraph regarding sexism, leadership evaluations and black women is true.

Ha ha

Attached: SmartSelect_20181015-183325_Chrome.jpg (1080x1798, 876K)

>At Google I heard someone say that people from West Virginia are disgusting hillbillies
>this offends me as a proud disgusting hillbilly from West Virginia
embarassing

Attached: WV Inbreeding.png (1400x750, 180K)

What the FUCK is going on inside Google?

Attached: Zen Manager.png (1362x360, 68K)

It's the perfect way to focus people on games entirely unrelated to their job.

Parasites are consuming a host.

Attached: Pro Chinese Spies.png (1402x598, 138K)

Attached: Pro China activists.png (1050x1562, 347K)

Is large scale human experimentation a macro-aggression?

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Women in general don't understand how to exercise authority without being grating and inspiring resentment

I bet this encounter went more like
"hey dude you sure do love that onions drink lol see ya later have a good day"

My fucking sides!

wait did this just autocorrect (onions)?

Isn't that letter old news? Or is this another one?

mods filtered s o y right before the Mossad incel false flag.

Attached: Alex-Minassian-Incel-False-Flag-Toronto.jpg (2881x2643, 2.73M)

>autocorrect
hi, you must be new here

If anything this proves diversity doesn't work.

Welcome to what passes for humor amongst the mods.

Mods are kikes

baka desu senpai

>Poor people shouldn't have children.

Well he ain't wrong.

>cast people with lower testosterone as less masculine or manly
That's literally what it means

wellcome new summer friend

reminder:

Call and write. State and federal:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Attached: 1561434363940.jpg (2048x1536, 298K)

Why do you think (((mods))) banned s o y? To stifle ridicule of those people. They want men to be weak.

When is this shit going to end? I mean, if it keeps going, it will lead to the downfall of western civilization, considering corporations can't keep hiring thousands upon thousands of incompetent people just to fill qutoas if they want to stay competitive, particularly now when non-western countries don't have to deal with that shit.
I mean, China is still a shithole full of rigid, incompetent insectoids, but despite their problems, they're pushing a lot of the ideologies, teaching methods and fields (STEM) that once made the west great. Even in fields like art, the chinks are teaching traditional European techniques, with a strong focus on realism, dicipline and practice, while technical skill has become less and less important in the west, being replaced by esoteric bullshit.

not new, but was lacking the correct phrase.

Attached: toolate.jpg (690x769, 103K)

Lol these remind me of this guy

Attached: aoyifkugaf431.jpg (865x510, 66K)

My google micro aggression for today:

“ya know if Jen didn’t have a nose you’d need a crowbar to get the fuck out of the way, I’d probably mercy mouth fuck her so she at least remembers what dick looks like”.

fucking kek

Attached: 1550786673541.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

STOP BULLYING TAIWANESE, CHINAFAGS

I want to fuck Haida

fugh

Attached: aj4chanDepo22.png (950x634, 570K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190626-004217_Chrome.jpg (137x252, 14K)

I have a 1994 hilux surf (4runner) and a 2017 Tacoma. I can’t believe how much size they added over the years. The gay boy faggot turned to niggers and got the butt aids with chipotle aioli. The penisbutt gets sputtered upon the shit cock. If we continue down this path of darkness the cabins monsters can and will violently sodomize you causing blunt anal trauma. This is a very very painful experience but can bring euphoria.

you nailed this post Norway, anyway don't sweat it Norway you are like 5% nonwhite right? Just form networks of right wingers, anti-immigrant, anti-social-justice males and you'll be fine. Put on a few protests and live a life that affirms your values.

This shit will end in collapse I think, but if you set yourself up for it you'll be alright.

shut your trending mouth f agot

Attached: Afinggame.png (575x562, 623K)

Oh boy is it summer already?

it is trendy you boomer cuck

Attached: horysheet.png (609x462, 626K)

you bet your nazi azz it es ese

Attached: scag.png (403x620, 394K)

stfu samefag

Attached: always the sun.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

gayisok rahbi

Attached: gayaids.png (760x569, 981K)

roger that

Or pulling passive aggressive shit to the point of eventually reacting as though they’ve been asking you to do what they need forever. They’re afraid to talk to men until they become unreasonably angry, then they say everything all at once and start crying. I have seen this several times and it always plays out the same way.

Funny part is, female coworkers would bitch about something to me, and when I would suggest brining it up, they don’t want “to be a bother”. They don’t want direct solutions, because you need to be made to understand why they haven’t been feeling heard during their passive aggressive attempts to address the issue.

exactly

This is top fucking kek google sounds like a wild place to work at if this is their banter.

>poor people shouldn't have children
Nothing offensive about that. That's an objective truth. There should be a federal mandate that you have to be in a certain income bracket, and those who fall into or near the poverty line should be punished for having the fall to put strain on everyone else.

For me, the worst part of female coworkers is the fact that they simply lie and distort simple facts.

I had a female boss one time who claimed "we always used to do "x" process with "y" method" when it was just flat out untrue. You can't diagnose problems or come up with real solutions if you twist reality to something that is more comfortable.

>the soi police

Attached: 1545629376049.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

at least she gives a fuck idiot

Attached: shillIRL.png (421x421, 181K)

>Backlash over James Damore
This is all you need to know about these Fucking lunatics

>i stopped acting like a nigger
>i got promoted

Attached: 🤔.jpg (1400x800, 37K)

Google intentionally created the most diverse work environment possible and they wonder why there is infighting.
Nothing to see here, move along.

>not putting Tiananmen Square images the first time someone does that
I wouldn't give a fuck about getting fired if I knew I was working with mainlander scum.

nasim bump
this article is amazing

Attached: nawg.png (869x528, 627K)

they have something called goomics.
lmao what a joke.

Hey guys,
Moot works there.

Attached: kbEjuhM.jpg (639x627, 48K)

fuck that guy! fucking traitor

This reads like all of the dialogue from the interior of Ingsoc bits from 1984, nearly identical newspeak and internal thought policing. You must have to be such a mental slave to work for Google.

>third paragraph
>calling out a co-worker whos project is questionable or not written well

this is apparently sexism and not as originally stated "stating the facts" wtf am i reading

I agree with this sentiment but would take it further and say those that cant take kids must abort or give kids to government

government also should have a better funded housing to give orphaned kids a better chance to succeed or rather equivalent to a moderate income family

Did anyone else read the last one in an Indian accent?

Mootykins was and still is the cuck prototype. He was the first basedboy. Fuck him

Moot: All me.

Lol we got some insiders at Google.

what kind of banter do our think Mootykins dishes out at the jap office? I wonder if he’s won their respect as a gaijin.

god damn they're shitting the bed so bad. as always they bit off way too much

Attached: 1560972472297.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

It's true for sure, which is why it bugged the person who was helping their recovering addict sister try to regain custody of her kids that the State probably took. The whole thing just kind of shows how hypocritical these tech people really are. They are so full of prejudice and animus but at the same time hypersensitive to selective flavors of it while completely numb to their own brand of haterism. Hate is hate.... which is funny because the concept of a micro aggression rides on this conflation of verbal assault with physical assault but ever since they coined the term these people have been talking shit like never before.

>Employing women
Not even once. How the hell do these companies deal with the sheer amount of bitching without immediately collapsing?

The whole reason the word cuck really exploded was because of Moot. It was basically his going away present. Still puts a smile on my face to remember luggage lad.

Hello newfriend

Related

Attached: 2C7E083C-8809-487C-A1B6-F8A6BDDAAB48.jpg (959x719, 135K)

Youtube has purged the wrong thinkers and aren't paying them unless they have a fan base big enough to make a stink on twitter, im surprised there isn't a class action fuck you pay me lawsuit yet.

Attached: 1531632047611.jpg (1600x1064, 349K)

who cares about that fag

s.oy

Wow, they truly have no self awareness do they?

Literally who?

These are the most insecure faggots I’ve ever came across Jesus Christ hahaha.

>latinx
Cringe

Attached: 1559072244973.jpg (500x500, 262K)

I'd rather see a newsletter about google macroagressions, where they throw an angry feminist and prideful midget into the ring and just let them go at each other to the death.

wait, since it's been well-documented that there is rampant racism/sexism against white males at Google, why isn't this included in any of the microaggression letters?

Attached: google lawsuit.jpg (761x763, 99K)

you get this many leftists in one location and they're bound to be all bristling with problems. i don't know how they get any work done.

jesus christ

>HR monsters
Even at the most liberal of companies people still hate HR. It's like some kind of universal constant.

But s o y does lower testosterone and shrink testicles...the best thing we can do is NOT tell them and let them fully morph into ladyboys.

Less manly...yes a s o y filled vegan "man" is less manly. It turns a dude into a chick...without messy surgery.

No they did it because the onions meme was too powerful and they had to shut it down

Attached: if_i_wasnt_on_a_list_already.....png (777x751, 68K)

BUMP ALL JOOGLE POSTERS

Why dont you lurk more you faggot.