Women Lie About Sexual Assault For

Money, Revenge? What's the point of even lying? Has any sexual assault victim accused celebrities or politicians ever been compensated in a way that benefits them? It seems like this is not an advantageous strategy for women.

Attached: 524px-Christine_Blasey_Ford,_27_September_2018_(b).jpg (524x599, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-brett-kavanaugh-allegations-senate-testimony/
youtube.com/watch?v=zyE_9wV_Lys&t=629s
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/30/christine-blasey-ford-courage-award/2721060002/
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/caitlyn-gray-20-in-court-after-accusing-good-samaritan-of-indecent-assault-stalking/news-story/cc3242a840621d28aea42f0ab74191ca
hooktube.com/watch?v=julmZZzQPC0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attention. Everything women do is for attention.

They get paid to martyr their dignity for the cause.

Women are not known for doing smart things

Also this.

Yes

the women in your photo was given 700,000 dollars in go fund me campaigns alone

cbsnews.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-brett-kavanaugh-allegations-senate-testimony/

She donated most of it, and spent a little extra on security guards. Because holy shit, you would to f you lived in the land of pissed off rednecks.

>most of

Ford got paid like a million bucks to lie to the Senate. Sounds like compensation to me.
Otherwise, why do women get naked and splash themselves with red paint to protest... whatever it is they don't like? It's a mistake to try to apply logic to hysterical creatures of emotion.

Kavanaugh is Ford, Ford is Kavanaugh!!!!!!!!!!

Get that through your extremely thick gullible skulls hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Money, Revenge, Political Fanaticism , and attention

Women need attention like a fish needs water.
They love petty emotional drama, it is simply their nature.

She donated the money.

Do you know what my anser is to that?
Because they're crazy, especially as they get older.

It's obvious, she's a liberal and wants a liberal judge on the supreme court. She feels justified in lying and doing whatever she can to delay Kavanaugh because she is an ideologue

add to that she is now an international feminist icon who will no doubt write a bestseller book and spend the rest of her days being invited to give talks for large amounts of money

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/30/christine-blasey-ford-courage-award/2721060002/

/thread

Literally, no one has written a best selling book.

Attached: 2414794969_69c0e1c99f_b.jpg (683x1024, 210K)

that sentence structure is so fucked up i can't even decide in what way you are being retarded. Are you
a) saying that there is no such thing as a best selling book
b) not understanding that "will" and "has" are two different tenses
c) agreeing with my point by structuring the sentence with a comma after the word "literally"

You want to try that post again champ ?

like all things women do, it's for attention

NOPE,

Kavanaugh is Ford, Ford is Kavanaugh.

You are all retarded for falling for this very Jewish plot to laugh at the stupid goyim who believe everything they see on TV.

You know what I meant. When you lose the argument, you pick apart the language. Typical.

This is the only truth in the entire thread, watch it and learn you gullible retards.

I remember being really irritated with this woman just because her glasses were so disgustingly smudged.

+ status

you are fucking insane

I do and it’s wonderful that rednecks don’t stand for false rape allegations

nailed it

Spite. Women are creatures driven by spite. The hormones coursing through their body make them complete self absorbed sociopaths. This is why all smart societies make sure they have no power whatsoever.

Its self righteousness. Part of the herd mentality and moral superiority they feel

Bruh, I love these kinds of stories. What youtube channel did you hear this on?

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/caitlyn-gray-20-in-court-after-accusing-good-samaritan-of-indecent-assault-stalking/news-story/cc3242a840621d28aea42f0ab74191ca

In today's news. Many such cases!

neutral observer here, I don't know what you mean and agree with user's comment.

She looks like the old women at the Staples I work at who buy half of the stuff in clearance and then request to speak to a manager because a pen in the dollar bin rings up as $1.50.

Women don’t lie

Yes they had gonfund me and she got a million dollar book deal for a book that might sell a few thousand copies. It’s how (((they))) pay their liars

This. /thread.

>has the loc US flag
>talks like a sand nigger spreading sand nigger talking points

Attached: Books.png (978x550, 486K)

Cases are typically settled silently, and the accusers get large sums of money.

Thanks for sharing, and I will watch this. However, a rule of thumb in general in life is that any title that can be answered by a Yes/No is always No

Attached: 23105.jpg (685x567, 64K)

This. Truth is stranger than fiction. Long hair to conceal the ears and head size always an indicator.
hooktube.com/watch?v=julmZZzQPC0

Ford did it because she thought she was fighting for women's reproductive rights.

Women can be evil whores.

Attached: abhfuvufrboor49fy4i.png (618x412, 457K)

Can someone explain why a Jesuit would need to testify against himself in his female form? What fucked up ritual happened for us to witness? I literally know nothing about Jesuits, after all.