Trump and the GOP did this

Trump and the GOP did this

Attached: BD995272-AE1E-4D27-A850-F66562CE22D1.jpg (640x581, 387K)

no, the dnc and pelossi did this.

Attached: tacabron.png (408x291, 191K)

Why didn't they just get up tho

Attached: Nice-terror-truck-attack.jpg (615x409, 37K)

posting this is racist

based and redpilled

nope, The left has pushed these people up here this entire issue and all others since trump announced his run is ENTIRELY the fault of the left.

How do you drown in a fucking puddle?

democrats did this. they give these people money monthly and grocery cards as well as healthcare when they come here.
all the free shit the democrats give them make them do this.

good

Agua did this, ban agua

I wish. Right wing drowning squads would be hilarious.

ajaj the water wall is rising fast gringo

>False flag hoax
Wow great argument

Sad, some “non-profit” group convinced them to do that.

Cool it with the anti semitism

Fuck You, Mexican.

Trump was wrong... we need to build a MOAT.

Attached: 1524600336969.png (578x553, 342K)

The only reason I know he was talking about """""""" is because you cried like a bitch. Thanks for the in.

Attached: 1559617919296.gif (207x207, 70K)

No, coyote's trafficking the south of the borderians did. Some coyote's are so terrible they will jack up the price for transport from each checkpoint as they travel and if someone can't pay they die. Men get killed. Women get raped and then killed usually. In these cases of the price increasing unfairly without warning, the coyote's involved are MS 13 or other cartel affiliates.

I bet they were posed like that like the Syrian kid on the beach

Aylan 2.0

Can you imagine being so soulless and evil that you defile the literal dead bodies of children by posing them for impressive-looking pictures that support your political agenda?

Finally some good news.

Attached: 1541133344915.png (634x566, 30K)

No, that stupid spic father did this.

Liberals give aero shits about Life. When Whites are killed by illegals you spit on their memoirs. You fucking piece of shit

Hmmm, one is censored and covered while the other isn’t. Really makes you think

Womp fucking womp

Attached: mike.png (495x561, 325K)

a true mexican dies in water with his shirt ON.

kek based

Looks like he has her in his shirt like transporting and prolly drowned. One has to ask at what point does their home country become the better option?

>1 post
Bait, but who's to say they weren't moved to that position by "journalists" just like the drowned migrant kid?

I'll bet my left nut that in a months time there will be footage or pics of people moving their bodies in that way for maximum feels shot.
And the story will emerge where the father was a piece of shit who had no problems in Mexico.

Just like every other fucking time this clownworld shit happens.

Someone put AOC in there quick.

Choke on a bag of donkey shit kike

>not learning to swim
>not taking care of your daughter
>not following the laws
those dead fucks have no one but themselves to blame

i think he was referencing american psycho. no one here would ever actually say that.

No pues, esta cabron

How many beaners died to free niggers from their pampered "slave" lives?
How many beaners died because kikes didn't want to be deported from the white country they were ruining?
How many beaners died overthrowing a sandnigger who ran rape rooms and gassed his own people?
How fucking dare you?

how do you not ever learn how to swim? truly subhuman.

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR!

Isn't it great? The European media values whites so much that they censored this photo.

>Looks like he has her in his shirt like transporting and prolly drowned. One has to ask at what point does their home country become the better option?
When they are born there.

Fake n gay. Bloated corpses from drowning do not look like that. They'd have had to have died within, oh, the last 30 minutes or so for that pic to be true. Which it isn't.

But I wish it was. Dead immigrants make my dick diamonds.

Attached: 1555543062084.png (380x467, 18K)

if the democrats didn't continually entice them, they're still be alive and well in whatever shithole they came from

What parent takes their kid, basically a toddler with no means of floatation and tries swimming across a flowing river?

I was a lifeguard as a teenager and while I wasn't that strong of a swimmer, I was still fairly fit, I would never think of trying some shit like that unless I had some kind of bouyant object to cling to. Even if it's some empty gallon water jugs tied to a stick. Fucking parent did this.

Imagine not knowing how to swim and trying to cross a fucking river. Now imagine doing that with your kid. Play stupid games, win kek prizes.

>when your mexican golf course mower falls in the water trap