Protect them, Jow Forums

Protect them, Jow Forums

Attached: don-cheadle-snl.jpg (790x530, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
youtu.be/3RA0dzGTbjY
youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from suicide? from their foster parents? from what?

Yes protect kids from their turbo woke parents pumping hormones in their young children.

Protect kids from trans

He's right though we should protect them from those kike doctors intent on mutilating their genitals and pumping them full of hormones.

HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW.

Attached: Google Pride.png (1227x1179, 1.44M)

So many shill threads since I cracked the algorithm, ignore shills and reach the norms

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

holy shit why is everyone who was in Avengers a faggot?

Attached: eric.png (612x491, 98K)

He seems like a real creep too

Let's also:

protect NORMAL kids.

like "all lives matter".

Probably contractual.

Trans kids don’t exist. They’re vegan cats.

He's one of those Trump Derangement Syndrome cases where his twitter is nothing but bitching about Trump.

Him and a bunch of other Avengers have done multiple videos urging people to go out and vote against Trump:
youtu.be/3RA0dzGTbjY

The worst was when they lost the election and a bunch of celebrities made a video urging the delegates themselves to vote against Trump despite the wishes of American voters. The left's outrage over Russia "interfering" in our Democracy is a shame they don't give a fuck about interference as long as it's not against them.

The best part is that election ended with the largest amount of faithless electors ever... and it was AGAINST HILLARY.

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1200x630, 47K)

Surgery is to hide the evidence of abuse

Yeah, protect them from niggers because they're the ones beating trannys to death after they find out its dude

They have kids literally dancing in gay bars for dollar bills. They allow it because to have a problem with it would be considered bigoted.

The left have gone nuts and need to prove they're not bigots by any means necessary... even if it means actual child abuse occurs. Like how they forced gays into the Boy Scouts despite gay men having a WAY higher prevalence of child molestation.

Attached: 1560760849424.jpg (1242x1012, 1.19M)

There was some report put out profiling transgender murder. The whole report was nig after nig clearly getting killed by other nigs.

Of course the story isn't
>"look at black people killing all these transgender people"

but
>"look at all these black transgender VICTIMS of transphobia and racism"

As if whites are going out and killing black trannies specifically for being black.

Attached: 0BCF8FEE-097E-4E86-846A-52092436D44A.jpg (687x960, 93K)

Attached: boiling frog.jpg (697x475, 73K)

We need to protect them!
From themselves!

>turbo woke parents
>'I-I-I don't want (((them))) to think I'm a n-n-nazi"

Attached: libraries.jpg (1308x942, 357K)

Actors are just well-paid slaves. Busy selling their (((masters))) lies. Reality is lost on them.

>based

Attached: 1554599470975.jpg (800x792, 74K)

and people wonder why homeschooling is gaining traction

>protect trans kids

i'd like to protect them from their delusional parents and psychopathic medical practitioners

In the video it's like they KNOW the whole "get people to vote X because celebrity said so!" tactic is stupid and shameless. They KNOW but they just end up lampshading it and doing it anyway like the shameless whores they are.

>if we point out how stupid it is maybe it won't seem so stupid!

protect them from what? their own fetish leading them to a life of drugs, STDs and violence from sexual partners?

fuck em

Attached: quote-america-it-is-said-is-suffering-from-intolerance-it-is-not-it-is-suffering-from-tolerance-fult (850x400, 75K)

They would be safe of we sent them to live in camps

From whom? Their brainwashed parents? Themselves? Big pharma and an increasingly predative healthcare industry?

Attached: 1561493618123.jpg (1024x724, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b5YEKPiNwu0

I thought don cheadle was like 2nd generation pure african. he looks actually black.
and why does that interviewer sound like a robot.

Attached: 1561431899967.png (1072x888, 886K)