What should his strategy be tomorrow in order to Yangpill viewers? What will get all of the Dems on his side?

What should his strategy be tomorrow in order to Yangpill viewers? What will get all of the Dems on his side?

Attached: C0788D82-A23D-41F6-B97D-78021646C8E0.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perceptiongap.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not be a chink, and be a Aryan Hitler. Until then he is just a puppet for China.

>tomorrow
I thought Asians were good at math

Literally just focus on the 12,000 dollars. No imperialism interventionalism. Spend the money at home. Close bases shit like that.

>UBI fan
>good at math
Pick one.

He should promise to cut aid to Israel.
>will get him the far left vote

He should try to suck as much cock as he can without gagging

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-08-19-30-13~2.png (720x845, 228K)

$1000 UBI for everyone in the world and free winnie the pooh dolls

just promise free shit and hate on whitey harder than his peers.
if pressed for oppression cred just bring up chink rail workers in the 1800s

He'd better call for NO censorship and condemn google, youtube, twitter, facebook et al and call for their breakup if he wants my vote. I'm sure my views reflect many others' views as well.

Go Yang!

Attached: YangCheerSquad.png (1031x737, 999K)

5000 NEET DOLLARS - EVERY MONTH
WHOLE DAMN WORLD YANGIN NOW

Kill yourselves commie niggers.

Slave labor in Chinese restaurants too.

Strategy is the same as other candidates.

He's just a Democrat with a unique special promise power.
In this case it's 1000 dollars.

He can try and point out how disingenious others are. I.e. all other candidates are controlled opposition.

Alternatively refuse to speak in a language other than his ancestry

He's non white, and promised free gibs fo lif main.
He won't get anybody but Dems looking to slide through life doe.

Use data and logic. The left isn't swayed by conspiracy theories and biggotry

WE WILL FORCE THEM WITH FORCE!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1044x1200, 138K)

>Use data and logic. The left isn't swayed by conspiracy theories and biggotry
This is a Russian bot

Attached: npc lenin communism.png (737x480, 218K)

He doesnt have the personality to do it. He needs to come across as incredibly direct and serious economics man who never has any expressions apart from very slight smirks when he beats someone with a point.

POLITICAL BARREL GROWS FROM THE BARREL OF A GUN

Attached: yuri_rocket.png (570x754, 603K)

I dont think yang is in tomorrows debate, he is in the next one?

UBI is for those good at math but bad at economics and psychology, fits the Asian stereotype just right

>asian
>american flag

not likely

in all honesty he shouldnt try to get "the dems" on his side. he should be as reasonable as possible while not getting steamrolled by the biden/bernie rhetoric trains

He will get big, he will turn out to be the real chance to beat trump, he will beat trump in all the polls... but then HER will appear and everything will fuck up.
Unless one of you know how to mafuba and lock her in a rice cooker, she will fuck everything again.

Attached: hillary2-screen-shot-1.jpg (485x261, 40K)

Get the fuck off my board you chink

>What will get all of the Dems on his side?

He just needs to promise to further the goal of white genocide by any means necessary and the democrat base will eat it up. Luckily he has already basically done this on his campaign site, so all he has tp do is replicate his position on white genocide and Making China Great Again and he'll be sure to at least make it past Iowa

Attached: 1561433343733.jpg (625x493, 145K)

Yeah that's probably it.

The thing is most democrats love imperialist interventions as long as a Democrat suggested them and Republicans are at least lukewarm to the idea.

Theyre not going to ask him any questions. Biden will get all the questions.

Promise them as much as possible. Up that 1k to 5k a month. You can get 50% of people behind you if you promise them to steal from the productive and give to them.

Bring small tupperware container full of his feces and start chucking it at opponents while they are talking. The rules don't say anything about slingin feces when its not your turn to talk.

the democrats are really going to run biden and hes going to lose
what a bunch of morons

It really kind of worries me Jow Forums, the people in charge are idiots, its comforting to think they are evil and have a plan, but in reality they are just dumb.

What you do expect from retarded people that have to divide the entire world population in 6 or 7 groups to try to understand it?

Attached: 4saeuko4ael01.png (500x500, 287K)

Bait or retard?

if anything biden will aim for anti trump, average american, 2000's vibe to appeal to the most people while bernie will be as millenial left and experimental as possible to reach all the extremes of the democrat party in the nomination and then will cool down when he gets to the primary like trump did. you dont just announce you want terrorists and rapists to have a vote unless you want some controversy appeal

perceptiongap.us/
chances are you have no idea what either party really cares about and you are just spouting nonsense

Yang is Taiwanese, would be opposite of Chinese puppet

hey I'm asian. I drove here myself and didn't even hit anybody
*audience laughs*
by the way, I want to give everyone free money

it's just that easy

Yang has far more personality than most dem candidates

Drop the no guns bit and stop promising gibs in the form of NEETbucks.

Attached: 1560188824248.jpg (321x400, 120K)

>What should his strategy be tomorrow in order to Yangpill viewers? What will get all of the Dems on his side?
As president I will raise taxes to give eveyrone in the world the right to move here no questions asked.
I will legalize the spread of HIV.
I will outlaw heterosexual sex, because that could lead to rape.
I will slyly avoid implementing any actual redistribution plans other than funding the flooding of foreigners.
I will give China a seat at the table in our institutions (CIA FBI, etc) so that they "understand us better". Peopel who "understand us better" are less likely to war with us because they'd know what they're getting into.

I will make EVERY MONTH PRIDE MONTH. YEEEEEEEHAAAAA

I will revamp sex education so that kids are taught be professionally pozzed faggots. And taught about their sexuality with a hands-on approach.

I love it every time Yang makes fun of Asian stereotypes and himself.

sadly yangs personality will get a lot less time in the spotlight for a debate because his policies are very data or analogously oriented which means his long form descriptions need to be condensed for moderated questions

>I love it every time Yang makes fun of Asian stereotypes and himself.
It may be super cringe for the audience, though.

see car likee?
take no problem

A lot of yang faggots on here.

You glow faggot