Global Jihad. Islam will rule the world

Global Jihad. Islam will rule the world.

Attached: لْـحَـمْـدُ للهِ.jpg (1200x630, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe in Sweden.

Attached: yass_swede_YASS.png (456x280, 128K)

Yeah until October, then it collapses and abrahams shitty experiment is over forever. They we can all get on with the business as it was intended. It started with danu and ends with danu as it was always going to be done.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

Assalamu alaikum, brother. God wills it!

Death to America and Israel soon, Inshallah

Attached: 4L_fOLJT4HR.jpg (711x533, 131K)

I have no shoes

No need for shoes in this life, brother. Pussi and fancy shoes awaits you in the afterlife if you kill some kuffars.

Lul! I hope you're being ironic

I see no harm in this.

Islam is going to merge with every religion once the Anti-Christ comes forth to conquer and brings in the one world government.

"Global Jihad" is codeword for "war against the saints"

Inshallah. Keep doing good deeds, making dua, and asking Allah for forgiveness. The Most Compassionate will do the rest.

Alhamdulilah. There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is His final Messenger. Islam will win in the end, God’s promise cannot fail.

Takbir!

Allahu Akbar!

Takbir!

Mashalla

Jesus would have been cool to hang with, Mohamed mmmm not so much
>soon
2000 years and still waiting

Fills my soul with joy to see all you faithful soldiers of Allah (blessings upon his name)

Allahu Akbar!

Allahu akbar

Attached: 4L_Aw2PUQCZ.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

TAKBIR!

The spark that will ignite the white mans wrath

ALLAHU AKBAR!

As long as i get a cutie Arab gf with a fat ass I'm with it inshallah.

ASH’HADU A LA ILLAHA ILL ALLAH! MUHAMMADAR RASULULLAH!

ALLAHU AKBAR

Attached: 4L_7PLntmOr.jpg (270x192, 5K)

that is unlikely as they do not have a navy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 10.35.30 AM.png (1904x1480, 464K)

Who is that?

Nor an airforce

you never hear of the arab navy

>he thinks God needs a navy
The kafr would be cute if he wasn’t so evil.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 8.06.28 AM.png (2846x1602, 3.56M)

>Particularly troubling is the fact that, since SUNC’s founding, the number of former Unit 8200 members in top positions in American tech companies has skyrocketed. Based on a non-exhaustive analysis conducted by Mintpress of over 200 LinkedIn accounts of former Israeli military intelligence and intelligence officers in three major tech companies, numerous former Unit 8200 alumni were found to currently hold top managerial or executive positions in Microsoft, Google and Facebook.
mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/

Attached: 1560604790523.jpg (1536x1631, 278K)

Based

Attached: DVQCmANW4AUZhuP.jpg (1080x607, 90K)

Attached: isisis.png (724x476, 636K)

God’s plan cannot be frustrated. You will all see on the Last Day, when we are all gathered before Him. It doesn’t matter if you believe; we will all stand before God and all we will have is our deeds and repentance.

TAKBIR!

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Mohammad was based

Muslims have the numbers, cross hopping will conquer eur*pe inshallah.

Attached: DVQCg1vWAAAVPoU.jpg (1080x607, 123K)

Imagine the smell

Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him, our beloved Messenger, the perfect man.

that looks bigger than what a plane could do

kek this fucking thread. bless you pol niggers

Based.

God be with you, brother. May you remember the Lord when the time comes, and may He remember you.

We’re already in your own lands, filthy kuffar. New 9/11 coming soon.

Attached: 4L_FQbCwYhb.jpg (650x500, 55K)

I’m going to pray Isha, make dua for me and I will make dua for you, brother. Don’t forget your sunnah and witr, inshallah.

Based. God bless you and all my Muslim brothers and sisters. Islam will win because God is the Lord of man and jinn. His promise is true, and no kafr can stop it from coming to pass. I am going to pray Isha as well, we shall make dua for all the Muslims, inshallah!

Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar
Allahu Akbar

Alayi wa salam brother.

Attached: جنود.jpg (640x480, 51K)

I have returned from Isha. I recited Surah Kaffirun and Ikhlaas in the first two raka’at, and then I recited Kaffirun, Falaq, and Naas for witr. May Allah accept my salah.

Alhamdulilah

Mashallah. It’s so good to see more and more anons accepting Islam. God truly is the Greatest.

Of course mashallah!

a pig dominating mohammeds anus

Attached: image.jpg (1059x960, 156K)

Nah, may you won't. You if your kind is lucky may yet find a cave to coope in and maybe, just maybe survive, again maybe your very own self destruction!

Soon we will rule and reign with Christ together user! May God bless you too and your family.

Attached: 1556279277837.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Inshallah

Attached: images (60).jpg (306x165, 9K)