Weather HAPPENING Incoming

Sorry Europe, you’re about to get blacked by a heat wave. Thousands died in the last one. I wonder how bad this one will be. It’s a shame those accustomed to the cold will melt while those from warmer regions of the planet will be just fine...

Thank you weather-chan

Attached: 0A7D3D64-69FC-48AA-A7AC-9B12E356135F.jpg (828x1134, 705K)

Time for some lemonade, then.

Attached: 1557407767132.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

How much for a cup?

Imagine the smell from the new Europeans

>heat wave kills 15,000 baguettes
fucking pathetic. nigger its 92F/33C in georgia every day with 60-100% humidity, and will remain this way or hotter until september. europeans are the biggest pussies on the planet.

AC is standard in Ga. They are too poor to pay for such luxuries over there

people die of heath? Well. Weaklings always die off first I guess.

fucking footfags

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Attached: 1551262450197.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

Europoors can't into air conditioning though.

rollin

Attached: 1789666-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x449, 188K)

Said the 56% beaner larping as """white""".

Your mountain hovels won’t protect you forever, Peter

>Thousands died in the last one.
Old fuck who lived alone in big cities. Those fuckers living with their cats, had 3-4 bed rooms apartment in the center of Paris they bought for 5000 francs in 1950. I'm sure their kids were devastated... Hope inheriting millions euro from the apartment could confort them...

Trips & half a million take the heat train.

Attached: 2L1U84232518934.jpg (650x564, 108K)

Reroll

pretty hot

Attached: damn tho.png (874x645, 44K)

Even niggers in Mississippi have ac poor euro fags

then i get to

Attached: fireChan.jpg (1500x2000, 1.97M)

How it kill so many people in France? Aren't most people there from Africa and Muslim land?

europoops are so weak

Attached: globalwarming.jpg (1024x682, 103K)

It should take care of the last few natives

Good. Fuck Europeans. Hope they enjoy their hell.

Would be horrendous without AC

Yeah it would suck, but would it be lethal? Fuck when I was in the army we walked all over all day every day in way hotter weather. Just stay hydrated and and get some shade. If you don't have shade make some. Shit isn't that hard.

based

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Lemon-AIDS

Imagine dying because it’s 97 degrees F outside....

The eternal footfag

Even the weather is selecting for blacks in Europe now.

Kek

yes, its too hot right now, cant sleep, send help

Attached: chinska_dziewczynka_w_objeciach_morfeusza.jpg (1000x717, 255K)

Absolutely BASED and muttpilled
Nothing better than dancing on the corpses of your betters :).

Hmm. This shit isn't in accordance with a grand solar minimum or global warming. Either they're fucking with HAARP again or we're about to enter the massive inflation and famine part of the end times because these extreme temperatures of hot and cold aren't good for outside farming.

Can't wait to see the effort Europe will go to get mutts off the streets and into the AC

That's not too bad for a healthy person.

48-50c is when you can't do much outside of just sitting around. I'm white as snow too and cold weather bothers me little.

In the 90's for a few days. Big fucking deal. Cry harder French faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-212125.png (1059x2048, 273K)

nigga is this a joke? I'm from Florida, I work in a warehouse with no ac. 77 is like average all year round.

15,000!? Are you fucking kidding me? Europe needs air conditioning ASAP. That’s a whole white army dead.

Disgusting. Her feet were touching the dirty ground.

Not in Miami :(

Summer-chan shall give fire to Euros and pave the way for the African settlers

leafs are also melting away in this insane heatwave

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-222552.jpg (1080x1920, 458K)

only girls have smelly feet obviously

NYC has had 90°+ for the past 5 years. I'm actually surprised that we weren't getting those temps last month and have been mildly getting to a point where the humidity is just causing thunderstorms every other day. It's been a bretty nice summer so far. Wouldn't be able to last in Cuckifornia, though. Went there last year in October and it was 90°.

77 at 3am local time

look at the highs... 107

Do you not know how percentages work?

Yeah, they'll be fine. White as fuck people live out here in the outback and we experience some of the hottest weather in the world each summer.

48c and higher is when it starts getting too hot to do much, but that's unlikely in Europe.

Europeans need to stop being stupid faggots and start using A/C. It’s not even a matter of being too poor at this point.

Turn your AC of then fat fuck yank lets see how long you last? I give it 5 minutes fatboy

I'd pay good money for that.

Attached: 20171027_ceci_feet.jpg (720x889, 104K)

>suggestive word hook
>not what you expect but still thematically in line with the hook
Old school trolling ancientfag style. I approve, feetfag. I approve.

That turns me on even more. You'd understand if you had a foot fetish.

Attached: sexy_dirty_feet_1537595876567.jpg (1524x2032, 583K)

Seething britbong cant handle a little heat.

>Oi! Why 'ont you just keep that AC off bruv and be 3rd world like us! I bet you go to the dentist too ya dirty yank!

You only need AC when it hits 40c, which would be pretty rare in Europe (heat waves).

>Accelerating white genocide

Peak acceleration-ism.

It is possible to catch a cold or some type of breathing illness by huffing neet girl feet?

I would sniff tomoko's feet so i'd get sick from the bacteria between her toes and I'd never have to go outside.

Attached: tomofeets.jpg (700x796, 305K)

I was 9 when I went to Europe and it was during this heat wave. It was absolutely miserable. We went to Paris and part of the ET caught on fire so we couldn't go up. Went to Malta later in the trip and it was like 120 degrees outside. Good luck Eurogoys

>Typical Texas summer
>Euros toasted to death

Jesus. Even I can handle 100. I went on jogs in that shit.

And she serves it with a smile, what an aryan goddess. Holy fuck.

>thousands
Not enough.