Pan-europa

Does anyone else here believe unironically that Europeans should exterminate all lesser races, and rule the entire world?

Attached: 1561306264062.png (344x512, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

international-paneuropean-union.eu/#/EN/History_of_PEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah why not

you can't even agree on what european means fuck off nigger.

Attached: is she white.png (797x494, 997K)

original descendants of the first proto Germanic tribes of whites that all true Europeans are descendants of

Attached: 4c22739ad7768c5247911e5609d55f0b-700.jpg (486x700, 49K)

might as well there's enough diversity among whites

germanics are subhumans

((()))

Attached: fritz x roma.jpg (899x663, 178K)

Good luck. Europeans are too busy slaughtering ourselves for the interests of kikes and niggers to rule anything.

Even if you believed you were so superior. Why bother exterminating all other humans? I mean, you don't go around deliberately genociding bears or beavers.

Not needed. Halt all investment outside of "white" countries, cut all aid and charity. Have a trading bloc only between white nations.
In short, a pan-European isolationism. Nature will take its course with the rest of the overpopulated world, and bonus-Israel won't last a month.

This thread actually glows.

God made all nations and sets their times and borders. All children of Adam and Noah are brothers and sisters.

Those who carry the blood of the Watchers and Nephilim are not humans, this applied to all who alter their lines.

Attached: 1561347952267.png (1800x1200, 34K)

>muh book of Enoch
Piss off Shlomo

>(((god)))
>he thinks we're religious
lol

no sense in risking it

> Here's the real Pan Europa plan, haven't read it yet..
>international-paneuropean-union.eu/#/EN/History_of_PEU

Risking what?

The fate of humanity depends on it. With whites dead we will sink into a dull primitive state.

Attached: 1558590678081.png (219x350, 100K)

Bears and beavers are *intelligent* life. Not that nogs are intelligent or anything, just capable of killing us unlike all other animals.

>aren't

Very simple all european heritage (yes even italian and spanish) are considered white. Everything else isn't white.

That simple stop being a purity spiraler.

sicilians are italian.

nobody ever wanted to exterminate lesser races, including hitler and the nazis

Lesser races can kill us.

and thus white

Not "exterminate" just stop helping them.
We spend ungodly resources on lesser races. Resources that could be better spent on whites.

nope

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)

the fact you're questioning this makes me think you're a potential risk too

I mean yeah that would objectively make the world a better place.

>Dark hair.
>Big Jew nose

>'Aryan.'

How much "other" can we be and still be white? My Jew, native, and trace black aren't really visible.

cringe

just make a united Europe but one that's ONLY for the Europeans and fortify the absolute shit out of the borders. I mean literally, U-Boats sinking any and all "migrant" ships in the Med, machine gun nests mowing down invaders trying to cross from Turkey to Greece or Bulgaria etc.

Also kick out all the non-European subhumans already on European soil. There, probem fixed forever.

and when Africans dumb trash into the Mediterranean?
and when Chinese pollute the entire planet?
why risk it

No

It would never stick, we just have too much empathy. The next generations would devote 100% of our scientific and economic resources to clone and repopulate all known ethnicities into their former environments, and help them all breed back up to unsustainable crisis levels again.

>and when Africans dumb trash into the Mediterranean?
Sink the fucking boats, thats what the submarines are for. If they try again, missile strikes on their ports so they have no ships left to dump trash with.
>and when Chinese pollute the entire planet?
They'll pollute themselves most of all and if they're that suicidal well that's their choice
>why risk it
To ensure the existence of the white race and a future for white children.

sterilize all africans and nuke the chinks

Sup ! Faggots

Attached: DC07E2A4-0905-48EE-B8C4-0D211189AC2C.jpg (450x314, 25K)

No. I want us to improve ourselves genetically to the point that we simply leave here.

exactly

the ocean currents bring in nuclear waste from Japan to California. NOT RISKING IT

yea

If they keep pissing me off, yes.

Lmao the superior people can't even survive in the sun without getting cooked alive try again whitebread

This is a gaslight thread

The kikes would be ecstatic if someone would exterminate them. When no one actually does it, they make up their own extermination fantasies, e.g. masturbation machines. Maybe next time for real?

I wouldn’t say she looks totally Arab. Maybe 50/50 mix of white/Arab would be the cutoff point.

arabs are more closely related to whites than asians are.

Jow Forums is nothing more than mental masturbation at this point. None of you have what it takes to make a pan-Europa, because you are to easily baited. TL;DR, its over man, game over.

Should have called it "the furher"

t. Butthurt roach