VERITAS ON YOUTUBE

I figured out how to keep the Veritas video on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

This makes it spreadable, please distribute this as much as possible. God help us all.

Attached: main.jpg (1000x800, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
youtube.com/watch?v=UqV-gmdV0bk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IMsgz_ZNM
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230
senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
senate.ca.gov/senators
youtu.be/fEpZQKXBsbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based reminder to message congress reps to bring her to testify

Call and write. State and federal:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Red and basepilled.
Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230.
>What do?
[1] Disseminate info to normiesphere social media. No account? Good. You're not a bugman normie. Make one.
[2] contact senators and officials (below) to get the ball rolling and let them know what u think
———————————————————————————————
>A quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=UqV-gmdV0bk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IMsgz_ZNM
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230

>Government correspondence
senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

>Veritas vid backups
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
———————————————————————————————
Don't just fling shit at the walls of our containment board. This is war, so get out there and redpill.

Email list for california available here:
senate.ca.gov/senators

There is a contact link for EACH senator copy and paste this email to each senator.
God speed.

isnt there a free version of paste bin?

>California doing anything
holy fucking LOL

Attached: 1560963746418.png (702x385, 596K)

Good job user. Post more roasty pl0x

fuck off shill, project veritas is neocon propaganda, post that trash on /ptg/ with all the mouth breathers

Based

sauce on pic tho?

>project veritas is neocon propaganda
leaf. wake up from your slumber.

Belle delphine

hey good work

can you split the video up into webms and post it here on Jow Forums? I'd like to download the hidden camera bits in small 10-20 second webms. Then I can just post them on Jow Forums regularly.

>ooh no google is messing with our democracy!!!11!

Attached: 1554291356122.png (547x626, 17K)

whoa. a retarded fucking shitstain leaf. truly shocking.

shills

Bumping

PRESS G TO GAS

G

You should never trust someone who posts images of females to attract you to their posts.

god damn the commentary is awful, this is awful, NO ONE should use this as a source video. not even shilling, just watch 2 minutes of this retard blabing over the footage

Can I get a run down

Google execs got caught on tape saying they're gonna make sure that 2016 is not gonna repeat and that Trump won't get elected

Is Google actually deleting it?

It' a fucking trap. Why the fuck to people post this tranny so much???? So annoying. Hell it not even a trany it doesnt even have breat implants. It just a 16 year old boy with make-up on you fools.

They SCRUBBED everything about the cunt of the subject from their database along with every copies of the videos they could find on their platforms. Those rabid dogs are covering their asses so fast you could see a trail of shit following their tail. House Probe on the way.

Gohmert looks like Quark.

Attached: gohmertquark.jpg (500x146, 79K)

oy vey, look at the nose on that one!

also whats a veritas and why is it blocks? Im not watching half an hour of kikes at a bar.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25_23-06-45.png (281x315, 85K)

technically federal code obligates all free citizens to prosecute felony arrests by any means necessary when they witness a felony. youre all obligated to arrest googles board members and bring them to the nearest fema concentration camp. for the redpills.

It's just coincidence your upload isn't deleted yet.
I just kept the original title and nothing happened yet either youtu.be/fEpZQKXBsbo

Fuck this cunt

Attached: D924LiaUwAE_7Ej.jpg (1080x1920, 227K)

too bad I'm going to report every last video that gets posted on 4chins. GET FUCKED

>leaf
>a nigger
tiresome it is

She's a kike. Christian verse applied to kikery. Look at her fookin nose.

Also, every one of our posts is timestamped, plus we send a recaptcha request to jewgle as soon as we post. We're all known.

>burger
>mutt
Canada day is near! mutt burgers for all!

Attached: 1486585378391.jpg (399x385, 29K)