Someone explain this wayfair strike to me

>be leftie, mad at children caged in bad conditions
>go on strike demanding beds not be sold to them
>company loses money because of lack of productivity during strike
>lefties cancelling all their wayfair orders and encouraging eachother to review bombs destroying the company
>company loses massive profits while lefties demand free beds be given to kids
>the employees who make the beds are paid with the profit from selling the beds
>no profit on the beds = no money for the employees
>lefties determined to make sure suffering children sleep on cement floors in their own feces
>no beds arrive
>blame trump for shitty conditions
>company either gives free beds away and goes out of business or doesn't give them away and goes out of business
>all employees lose their jobs
>lefties confused "how did this happen? ebil corporations and capitalism!!"
>meanwhile children have food and water also provided by companies
>the lefties circle in on how to torture the children more..
..WHAT?

Attached: wayfair.jpg (420x280, 26K)

They want open borders and whites in chains for all of our imagined sons.

I keep seeing this exchange:
>"but aren't we making the kids suffer by not letting them have beds?"
>"no one should profit off it"
>"ok but they're in these camps in bad conditions wouldn't it be better if the conditions were improved a bit?"
>"THE CAMPS SHOULDN'T EXIST"
>"but..but they DO exist?"
>"WELL THEY SHOULDN'T"
>"ok but that's not going to happen so.."
>"THEY SHOULDN'T EXIST"
I literally can't understand what this is. it's like some kind of denial of reality, like if they just feel strong enough emotions about something it will just magically change. what kind of insane internal rationalization is this..it's basically "I'm making kids suffer, but the world shouldn't be the way it is so it's okay and I'm not a bad person and it's not my fault it's the world's fault for not being like I want it to be in my irrational emotions!"

I can't believe how many of them are doubling down on this even when it's pointed out to them. is this what happens when a generation is raised on harry potter and thinks voldemort can come in waving a wand and just change reality?

Attached: D95mJFCWkAEJ1Tf.jpg (815x726, 85K)

Muggle detected, doesn’t understand the power of magical thinking. Haw.

do they think bed making companies just have 1000 beds that fell from the sky sitting in a closet that they're hoarding and can give away for free? do they understand that killing the company off will put who knows how many people out of business not just wayfair employees but all the employees of all the companies making the products that wayfair sells who will all take huge hits and who are probably a bunch of the exact low-skilled minimum wage immigrants they're virtue signalling for? have they even thought about the optics of a bunch of upper middle class privileged wayfair employees taking the day off to go blow their money on starbucks and tweet on their $800 iphones about how they're fighting the man while all these kids they're supposed to care about are forced to sleep on concrete floors while they're striking?

I've seen the left do some pretty short-sighted things before but this takes the cake. speaking of cake what happened to "bake the cake for the faggots"? isn't this the same thing? "sell the bed to the facilities"? now they're AGAINST it??

we've gone so far past orwell that the fabric of reality is folding in on itself as we approach the clown world singularity

>it's like some kind of denial of reality,

that's the best definition of the political left I've ever read.

Weaponizing SJW retardation is an easy way to take down your competitors. So what other bed making companies stand to profit from this?

These same people would be up in arms if a bunch of White children entering the U.S. illegally were given free beds by Wayfair. You're better off not trying to understand them. The only thing you really need to know is that leftists do everything backwards.

>Lefties using "muh kids" as a pawn piece to achieve political aims.
No fucking surprise.

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

If kike immigration lawyers didn't swarm on every kid with a coyote to ensure they can't leave the US then we could just deport them. But democrats want to keep them here to suffer. Not to mention the vast majority of women illegals are sexually assaulted en route, according to Amnesty International

Attached: 1519854740148.gif (812x727, 2.15M)

it's like me wanting it to not be raining and you go
>"dude it's raining bring an umbrella"
>"no I don't want it to be raining"
>"okay but you're going to get wet"
>"no I won't it shouldn't be raining"
>"..but it IS raining, if you go outside without an umbrella you'll get wet"
>"no I won't, because it shouldn't be raining in the first place"

Attached: adam.gif (400x244, 1.22M)

>So what other bed making companies stand to profit from this?

Attached: poods.gif (245x245, 869K)

>their $800 iphones
um, try $1500 sweetie

honestly this stuff is like a monty python sketch, here's another one:
>"This strike on Iran never happened. What is the outrage about?"
>"It was authorized and only called off with ten minutes left to go. Are you really saying the attack was A-OK?"
>"WHAT ATTACK?"
>"The one Trump was publicly bragging about!"
>"It never happened. There was not a strike on Iran. There was not an attack."
>"Yea, ok. /s"
>"What? Aren't we talking about the same strike that was called off? Meaning that it didn't happen?"
>"When did it not happen, tho?"
tell me that isn't a who's on first script. I honestly can't tell what's real people and what's trolling anymore. it's like they're just making up a completely different reality that isn't happening and convincing themselves it's happening and then attacking anyone who tries to convince them it's not happening.

it's like the other day I watched game grumps (yea I know) and they had a donut tranny on and the entire comment section was people going "why are they calling him a she" and all these freaks replying aggressively with "because she's a girl obviously" "what about the adam's apple" "why are you such a bigot" "she has more chest hair than me" "women don't have to fit into your box of what a woman is" "how is she a woman??" "because she says she's a woman"

am I going mad? I need to get off the internet but I can't look away. am I the only sane one left?? when did this happen? how did the world get this way?? how do we stop this?

Attached: four.jpg (500x335, 17K)

LOL leftists are so retarded they'll fuck themselves over with their inability to keep all their nonsense straight.

They're retarded.
They actually believe their own propaganda.
They think shelter for these spics will just naturally materialize
They want these beds donated even the taxpayers are literally donating them
They don't want conditions to improve because it's their biggest political platform and it's bad for optics when it's Republicans who make it better.
Did I mention they're retarded?

We're actually missing the big picture tho.
Mass illegal immigration is a BIG BUSINESS

I'm an employee in this office unfortunately.

Its as retarded as you say.

What's going on?
What's it like being around these retards?
Is there a ring leader of the retards?
How insufferable are they?

>I'm an employee in this office unfortunately.
with that check you can’t just be LARPing. give us some inside info. what’s the conversation like? do they understand you’re all going to lose their jobs when wayfair is reviewbombed and orders for “nazi furniture” are canceled? is everyone there a zoomer who has no idea how the world and production and profit and employment work?

how many of them have neon colored hair and rainbow stickers on their MacBooks? how do you make it through the day keeping your power level hidden? are you protesting with them like a sheep or are you going to give a speech during the walkout virtue speeches, dropping red pills on them? your job is done for so you might as well go out with a bang

Like the agricultural minister from South Africa who said the farmers don't matter because we get our food from the grocery store.

Attached: 1532978078461.jpg (1440x1080, 49K)

kek it’s unironically exactly like that. I just don’t get how they can double down when someone presents common sense reality to them
>where do you think the food in the grocery store comes from?
>farms
>and who are you kicking out?
>farmers
>do you see the problem?
>yes the problem is we have to kick these farmers out
>but then we won’t have food
>yes we will we have grocery stores
it’s straight out of monty python except scary instead of funny because these people will be voting

Attached: EF5FF42C-8CCB-433C-BBEC-C293CDE3DBAA.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

They're in Boston. Considering the value of a degree these days, I assume they are Harvard and MIT grads.

don’t worry free secondary education and forgiven student loans will make sure those degrees are worth even less

clown world bump

>>
I work in tech in boston. the kids at wayfair didn't go to harvard. they're rich kids that want to work in "tech" but don't have marketable skills, so they will accept lower wages. wayfair is notorious for paying below market.

what do you think will happen WHEN wayfair goes bankrupt and shuts down and lays all of them off at once? will they riot? Is there a big job market for them all to transition into?

no idea. it will be interesting to see if that many employees actually take the day off work. this could be very overblown in reality. if it's not a huge strike then i imagine this will go the way of all the other political boycotts (uber, chick fil-a, pepsi) and be completely forgotten about in a month. the reality is no one gives a fuck and they just buy whatever makes sense.

Same here. Should we leak the internal stuff?

Attached: 7e3.jpg (450x338, 23K)