Live leak self censored after christ church? Were have the good videos gone to?

So apparently live leak bent over and took it and now it only posts G and PG shit? So its a god damned blooper site now. What site hosts all the fucked up shit we used to get on live leak?

Attached: fckliveleak8216.jpg (686x554, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ogrishforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds reasonable desu but records need to be kept somewhere.

>he doesn't remember ogrish

yes! that works. Thanks Fren.

Liveleaks always been like this, they banned people being racist in the comments to, that's why all the boomers posting use dog whistles and never call them niggers chinks whatever. It's basically just a site for morbid things caught by chance, security footage that shit, they don't want footage the person doing harm intended people to see
Bestgore covers all of it though, their site is just dogshit in comparison design wise

hello old friend

efukt

now there is a name i have not heard in a very long time.

Attached: MostlyDeadAllDay.jpg (513x349, 40K)

>distinguishing between cartels and isis
>distinguishing between isis and boko haram
>distinguishing between boko haram and 1st world shooters

i've felt worse about and regreted more about watching just about anything from that site more than the cc shooting
It made me feel nothing (except for the queen and tf2 version, those were funny.)

AHHH HELP MEEEE

post the webm in this thread if you're so tough

Jow Forums is stilled blocked by most isp's here also. You can get around it on desktop, but not on phones. Inb4 phone posters. It's a huge medium that no longer has access to the site.

Attached: 1552884400779.jpg (800x528, 179K)

yeah, I feel for you all. Wish you had more freedom over there. Not having an equivalent to the 1st and 2nd amendment in the USA sucks. Not to sure what could be done about that.

Attached: NZ Muslim Mosque Shooting.webm (648x360, 2.91M)

Attached: NZ Muslim Mosque Shooting 2.webm (648x360, 2.9M)

Attached: NZ Muslim Mosque Shooting 3.webm (648x360, 2.9M)

Attached: 1552618356629.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Attached: 1538522279788.png (706x834, 61K)

Attached: Isis close quarters AK 47 kill.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: 1474965329867.png (720x718, 673K)

Attached: isis assault.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Ogrish changed to liveleak in like 2008 I thought, I feel like I've been lied to for all these years.

Attached: benis.webm (1280x720, 378K)

Us phoneposters are using the 1.1.1.1 app mate

This video always amazes me how surreal war is. Or at least to me since ive only ever experienced combat via BF4.

also,
>not gore gallery

I'm trying to find an vid where a guy camps a staircase with an AK and shoots some sand nig that tries to run up the stairs.

Attached: isis sniper.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I know, but you need to find it yourself F.B.I.

Attached: 1553414018301.jpg (569x760, 66K)

>omg where's the blood sloppy job mossad

They didn't just remove ISIS videos though they wiped literally almost everything from the Syrian civil war. Videos that contained no obvious "jihad" activity, like videos of random FSA rebels getting wiped out etc

Well, its clearly a jewish tank.

fuckin a. Its crawy what some of these vids look like. There are some that look like there is a whole film crew, like a professional production. Makes for great resolution.

Attached: Quit Playing With Nature Graphic Footage Of A Man Getting Eaten Alive By A Lion In A Circus! New Vid (720x590, 2.98M)

crazy

and you can't view the comments unless youre signed in

Attached: When Houthis Attack - XXXIII September 2018 clips.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: Two Houthi rebels heroically fight back a group of.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

have you seen the one where its some kurds vs turks i think,the kurd pops out from behind a rock and smokes like 2 or 3 guys?

Attached: Camp Attack When Houthis Attack - XXVI Early June of 2018 Saud.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

It's either this one, or the next.

Attached: Gerila TV calaki_calakiya_gire_lelkan_23_10_2018.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

Attached: Gerilla TV calaki_calakiya_gire_kevorte_ basure_kurdistane_16_adare_2019.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: Gerila TV Snowy Mountain calaki_calakiya_gire_lelikane_sidekan_basure_kurdistane_11_sibate_2019.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Postin off my phone right now at a fuckin airport ay. Fuckin come get me, AFP poofta cunts.

Attached: 1561017300456.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Where are the good death videos posted now?

Attached: Houthis death to america israel.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

They are supposed to be fighting Jews, but they only ever fight each other. That's really really blue pilled.

Attached: beginning Houthis attacking Saudi positions in Jizan region.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

Attached: brentonyouwont.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

Attached: middle Houthis attacking Saudi positions in Jizan region.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Attached: end Houthis attacking Saudi positions in Jizan region.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

ogrishforums.com/

You're welcome fren, be sure to register so you can view everything

More stupid claims that they pray death to Jews while killing their fellow Muslims.

It's almost as if they are truly mentally retarded Sand Niggers. Death to all Jews, but we must kill each other first and foremost, that is the Islamic creed.

Allah be good.

Lol Australian.

Can someone post that wemb reaction of the guy all excited reacting to the christchurch shooting

Modern Muslims are some kind of controlled conflict mystery cult. ISIS had the Freemasons written all over it.

Attached: US couple narrowly escape gang of machete-wielding bandits.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Attached: NZ shooting soy boy review.webm (648x360, 2.18M)

Liveleak has been gay forever sums it perfectly.

Constitutional free speech would be nice. It's not much to ask for.

Good timbes

not much!? it's the rarest of political environments to have ever existed.
men murder to see the light.

Why would you drive backwards in that situation?

Because people are fucking retarded

my buddy one time pulled me back from running a couple guys over...... but we weren't in africa

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

IT'S CALLED BESTGORE YOU FAGGOT NIGGER

not really the same. Thats all gore you don't get politically incorrect videos unless they are bloody. I was arguing with some shit stain on feaceberg about women cops and how they shouldn't be doing a mans job. Of course youtube takes all of those videos down so I though I would search live leak. nope. Best gore doesn't even have a search bar how the fuck is that supposed to help me show this shit stain the obvious truth that women are weak

How demeaning they keep petabytes of Brazilian murders and other gore up but take down one video because it's a racist white guy.

Just use 1.1.1.1 app or root your phone dumb cunt