What did they mean by this?

Ik we dont usually talk about vidya, but just bare with me. Im honestly suprised nobody has ever talked about this.

The main antagonist of this whole game was a moneylending jew. literally.

at the begining you think the moneylender jew is your friend, even a member of your community.
you willingly help the jew collect his debts, even though you know usury is bad, but hes a member of your community and you all have to pitch in.

over time, you realize how sickening the jews work is. you grow with resentment towards the jew, as you realize hes not even the one that has to do the dirty work, he just gets all the money in the end.

almost as if its Gods own wrath on you for aiding the jew in his demonic work,
you contract an incurable disease from one of ((your)) victims.

and it kills you.

the jew kills you in this game,

in the most jewish way possible.

Is Rockstar based or am I missing something?

Attached: Straus.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poo poo

>"Ik we dont usually talk about vidya"

This is where you are wrong. Just today there were tons of threads about some dead black gamer. As an avid fan of video games myself I had zero idea who the fuck he was.

he was austrian and not jewish. and yeah there were plenty of people who were shitty in various ways. you could make your character a mass murdererer if you wanted.
based game.

The game had some pretty hot takes about technology and how the increasing burden of technological society will crush us into submission or kill us .

>The main antagonist of this whole game was a moneylending jew. literally.
No it isn't.

He was jewish.

The main antagonist is either Leviticus Cornwall or Dutch.

The main antagonist is Micah. He is the final boss and spends the entire game antagonizing the protagonist.

his name isn't jewish, he doesn't look jewish, and he doesn't act jewish. other than the money lending thing.

Yeah, I suppose you are right

Wanna know something else user? Wanna know what this jews name was?
Strauss.
I bet you cant guess what the CEO of Take Twos name is. (Rockstars publisher)
Hmmmmmm, really makes you think

Indeed, tripsleaf

the bad guys are always jews

The holocaust?
Bad guys were the jews.

Civil war?
Bad guys were the jews.

The death of our lord and savior jesus? jews

If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it's a fucking duck.

RDR2 will be Rockstars last truly good game. You can tell they put a lot of care into it. I think they knew this so they decided to go all out with this. Everyone knows the red dead series is vastly superior to any of the GTAs. If you don't realize that, you are a brainlet.

Checked, Rockstar is redpilled af, as much as you can be for a video game. Just listen to the ads and talk radio in GTA. They make fun of liberals as much as if not more than conservatives.

Video games are still degenerate though

Attached: 1534209977346.gif (500x213, 991K)

>austrian money lender
Do you know what the Austrian nobility called money lenders?

Court jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

How is e-celebs video games?

Strauss was a fucking weasel and a representation of weakness in the germanic male, if anything.
There is nothing to suggest he's jewish.
So yeah, it's actually the other way around and OP is a fag.

>forces you to be a cuck for a wagon full of feminist protesters
>gruff cowboy protagonist talks about how we gotta let women vote
>based

Yup. The game is filled with all sorts of little anti-white male moments. Charles is such a terrible character. His entire purpose in the story is to act a vehicle for instilling white guilt. They could have just made due with Lenny and Javier, who were at least organic minority characters. Charles just constantly ruins the game because he exists for no other reason than to introduce progressive 'lessons' on race and privilege.

>(((strauss)))
come on man

Jews took Euro names, remember, and back then, they did it way more.

German, Jew... today, what's the difference? Gas them all, let none survive!

Based 1800’s retard. Women should vote.

nope

Attached: feminism.png (1536x3719, 727K)