NorthWest Front Cancelled: Montana has fallen edition

It's over.

Almost every single township and city in Montana has refugees in them now. All of them brought in by white Christian churches. They are mostly black/africans and brown muslims. Very few spics. I've been all over Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah recently and it's the same everywhere. Same story too...Christian Refugee Ministries run by whites. Of course there are a few of the (((usual suspects))) sprinkled about. White women are running the show while their cuck white husbands follow their lead.

All of the heavily armed white men and their militias are nowhere to be found. They haven't shown up to a single pro-refugee rally even with signs for their usual pathetic larping. Literally the entire NWF and the movement is dead as far as I can tell. The influx of refugees has drastically increased since Trump was elected; when Obama was in charge there were hardly any at least in the areas I mentioned.

Pic unrelated. So, what now?

Attached: _Pr3OpDrn_QjFHxmMHi4fCLwpdK6blfSvVAzOF6Pswc.jpg (2048x1536, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/MT/PST045218
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wan't to impregnate a Asian Woman, and I don't give a damn about "muh roastie, and muh Jow Forumshapa" illogical arguments.
White is Right.

are you serious

montana was my last hope

i was planning on moving there in a few months

i kept saying "just hold on until montana"

how many niggers and dirt-worlders will i see if i follow through with plans to go out there

Thanks for the black pill. I hate life and want to die rn

don't worry, there' already a new plan

Attached: 1553040260708.png (488x406, 299K)

Appalachia is the only way forward. Bourgeoisie middle class morality doesn't exist there.

We must all congregate in Alabama.

Wait til general winter shows up

Attached: 1522217206030.png (331x132, 40K)

>Let's hang out with a bunch of niggers and spics

I wish all the refugees were all cute asian women instead of negros and sand people.

Alabama user here. Pretty comfy and could use some new frens

>are you serious

I'm very fucking serious. Some user yesterday posted a great thread with a SHITLOAD of pictures of white christcucks doing shit for black african refugees including giving them swimming lessons.

They are everywhere! Kebab shops are opening up, mosques are going up. It's a fucking disaster. Only the tinest of shithole towns aren't affected. Yet.

It's disgusting. I'm thinking of moving to West Virginia or maybe South Dakota.

This country is FUBAR. No hope. No going back. It's over.

its still like 98% white

Not that many spics or niggers where I'm at user it's bretty comfy

I'm weirdly unmoved by her feetz excellent though they are.

>Wait til general winter shows up

Attached: winterchan.png (1369x755, 1.86M)

this is the best we can hope for now.

what about the negros all over alabama?

this is why i laugh whenever someone Jow Forumstard talks about how it doesnt matter how many immigrants flood into the country because their inbred hick town in bumblefuck no where is 100% "white".

Attached: 1499517047078.png (650x581, 366K)

Moved to North Idaho from Missoula about 2 years ago. Those Soft Landings people are garbage, but Missoula is pretty pozzed anyway. Haven't seen too many refugees here yet, but there are a few niggers.

The number of refugees in Missoula this year dropped by half. I meet people every day that are good folks rushing here to escape the bullshit wherever they are at. It isn’t over.

I've only seen like 10 in my area and I've been living here for about 2 years. All my neighbors are racist as hell too and we all carry guns. Pretty comfy lads

I was born in Idaho. My family has been from the NW for centuries.....

Attached: 1540486901697.jpg (1024x1021, 146K)

99% are unaware political tools, religious or not. The greatest irony is they think themselves so distinct from each other while the same puppet masters pull all their strings.

I was just talking about SLC
>

Idaho is teetering.
We have almost nothing.

Attached: original_result (6).png (512x512, 548K)

christcucks are the worst

so fucking misguided

they're so committed to their suicide pact

this is disappointing news

what is the best place left in montana

You're all looking at this wrong if your goal is having a white country. The battle was lost in the sixties with the immigration bill. The only way to restore America to whiteness is to radicalize a large majority of whites. The only way to do that is to force niggers and sandniggers into their communities. Obama and the cucked churches have set us on a path to victory after an upcoming bloodbath of a civil war. After we smash the white leftists and the kikes we can begin the process of ridding ourselves of the shitskins.

I was born and raised in Tillamook County Oregon, came to Nampa in like 2006-2007. Great place but going to shit FAST.

Damn terrible to see all the farmland gone forever.

this... bamafag here... pick a team before you come, could be a shitstorm... Auburn or alabama...

I haven't been back since like '12. It was still fine in Firth on my grandpa's ranch lol. I didn't really see much else of course. I always wanted to go back. Take my son away from Texas somehow.

Very good attempt at a blackpill thread Moshe. The refugees are, like everywhere else, only here for the handouts. See how long they will stick around when the gibs start and the bullets start.

Also, you've got to be pretty fucking dense if you think the Northwest was chosen as our homeland only because of its high percentage of Whites. You either miss, or intentionally forget that it was also chosen for its access to an ocean, allowing trade and fishing, something West Virginia and South Dakota both lack (Enjoy being landlocked and starved out like Rhodesia)

You're also forgetting the immense distance it is from the capital, Washington D.C. That is important for a political revolution. As are the heavily forested areas within the Northwest.

Lastly, the Northwest is a huge span of land, with ample room for farming, and space for our people to grow and multiply.

your ice cream is the best

>White
>American
Pick one

Attached: north western front.png (1172x1182, 68K)

>Montana has fallen

Not if Father Joseph has anything to say about it

Attached: yRpCzqaZRa5iTF9o5GUvsL.jpg (1920x1080, 2.19M)

>Not a single White person on picture
Holy shit they really went full on diversity huh?

I was hoping to move to Idaho to escape the multicultural horde in my home state now where do I go?

North America has been niggered for the last 2 decades anyways.

The real white strongholds are currently in south brazil and south argentina.
Philippines is also whitening fast.

Attached: brazil aryans.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Oh wtf. Montana was my special secret state to retire to existing in a bubble mostly contained from Washington's bullshit. Fug.

Alaska, fren?

>It's over.
>Defeatism
>Blame Christians
>Ignore (((Christians)))
>Promoting Asian race mixing
>Its DRMPFS fault
>Obama was good
>What now?
Celebrate with some bleach, shill.

Attached: trump_drink.jpg (900x506, 59K)

wild proposal. There was a recent document regarding sex trafficking NK women in China and SEA. why don't we make christian groups that are dedicated to saving these women? The eternal roast will love it.

You are getting BTFO'd by Jewish and Christcuck NGOs. Don't join or start white philanthropic organizations though goy. Keep giving your money to e-thots

Attached: Logo_ShababaNetworkLogos_2016.jpg (924x553, 161K)

DHS subcontracts BCFS to distribute these people all over the country.

I have no idea why they aren’t just held in border states and deported to Mexico within 48 hours even without Mexican cooperation.

That would also helpfully end the MSM complaining about detainee treatment.

Yup im one of them

t. Bozeman spic

>what is the best place left in montana

The coldest areas are the best. Rural. They won't last for much longer either. I don't feel anywhere is safe at this point. The Christians are intent on destroying the white race at all costs.

this is probably correct.

>Very good attempt at a blackpill thread Moshe. The refugees are, like everywhere else, only here for the handouts

Nice flag. Even nicer COPE. Bury your head in the sand. I don't care. And no, most of them are NOT staying on GIBS for very long. Most are opening businesses or taking the jobs whites used to do while the white Republican business owners laugh all the way to the bank.

Philippines is an interesting thought.

Montana will be totally pozzed within 5 years max.

Bury your head in the sand. I don't care. It's what most white men are doing. One day you'll wake up and your neighborhood will look like Jamaica. We'll see how many memes you're spewing then.

Juan is that you?

oh fuck off they have subverted every institution. you dont just give up on western civilization, you reform what is compromised. you dont jist reject the church when the leadership has failed. you fight back.

cowards

Both Montana and Idaho have seen huge drops in refugees settling in. The fuck are you on about?

Jow Forums is going to just sperg out about this to no end. We have to outjew the the jew and use institutional power. until you guys understand this enjoy the shitshow.

Not all hapas are omega fags. Don't let the r/gook fags fool u. Raise them to be strong and they will be

OP is just a blackpill shill

There's no logical way a half Viking/ half samurai can't manage to be properly masculine. I blame beta as fuck parenting for the male hapa problem.

You aren't going to outjew the jew. Have you learned nothing over the past 4 years?

This. They also intentionally send them to rural white areas

Not refugees faggot. Parasitic invaders

Agreed. And that's a common problem among all western countries nowadays.

I also want to marry an asian woman and have children with her and I'm not even white.

Is that a sex doll? I honestly can't even tell at this point.

The good thing about the Philippines is that they worship white people. Just keep your wallet safe and find someone you can trust until you learn the local language. It helps to find a family that you can live with that has a hot daughter for you to marry.

No im Ricardo

>South Dakota.
No sorry dude we have many refugees here
Its just like sweden here
Trust me
Just dont come here and look

Cause its racist

Keep telling yourself that. Its a good excuse not to do anything.

Attached: NWF wants (You).png (1488x1488, 2.45M)

Too bad Jow Forums is too retarded and doesn't realize that massive portions of south and central america are white.

The Northwest front was never a good idea. Only shills tried to get white people to move there, because the inevitable Yellowstone super-eruption will kill everybody living in the area.

Attached: Volcano.jpg (720x481, 44K)

visit r/ccj2 - they shit on that sub daily

>Missoula
ok which of you fucks is lying

Township? WTF?! We don't talk like that in MT, Shlomo. As much as it is true that the state is getting darker by the day i don't know wtf you are talking about. pro-refugee rallys? Where? Never even heard of one in the state. Gay pride parades, yes. I think this thread is a black pilling psy-op. Fuck off, JDIF. I have a wood chipper waiting for you kikes.

Montana is fucking huge, best way to get rid of rapefugees is with racist vandalism. Just go spray paint the word nigger all over town ffs, make them want to leave of their own accord

Only way this stops is for the citizens to SHOW RESISTANCE.

Attached: 1515602000836.jpg (620x644, 31K)

Not even close:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/MT/PST045218

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent: 85.9%

Birmingham checkin in, nigger central but ROLL TIDE

goddamnit

spics aren't white

SHUT
UP
YOU
FUCKING
KIKESUCKER

Attached: 7.jpg (2924x7000, 3.57M)

I was just in Montana for about ten days. Visited Missoula, Kalispell, Bozeman, Butte and Helena. I barely saw any black people at at, and I don't think I saw a single hijab. I did not witness what you speak of.

That said, ALL the bars and restaurants in Helena did have rainbow flags out for Pride Week.

>White is Right.
enjoy your asian manlet son retard

I have been saying this exact thing for months, always I get to hear "It's just in the big cities" and my idea of moving to Maine, the whitest place in the US gets shot down

Or "Pride Month" rather. I can't remember when they expanded it to devote an entire month to butt fucking.

The social justice presence was palpable in Missoula as well, but I didn't see many blacks, Muslims or anybody who wasn't white.

Hi, I am the owner of the Montana Jow Forums discord server. No, you can't have an invite. I live in Belgrade, outside Bozeman. Bozeman is rich lib pozzed but I only see niggers in like grocery stores and KFC. Or the downtown bars. There is a mosque here however, too close to the high school for my comfort. It's not a very big building. The majority of the sand niggers here are students at MSU and won't be staying long hopefully. I just keep hoping for colder and colder winters to keep the equator dwellers at bay. If I can get a name to the organizations in MT that are shipping in refugees, I will call them and tell them what I think about their jewry.
Pic unrelated

Attached: FB_IMG_1548888417210.jpg (1440x1080, 217K)

I'd never impregnate a full asian chick, but I have this idea sometimes that if I have a kid with a half asian girl I know our kids would basically be finns and that's good enough for me

FIND A FERTILE JEWISH WOMAN, AND IMPREGNATE HER. Lock her down, raise the children christian. The best defense in a war is a good offense.

Baltimore city is the future whitopia, not kidding. Beautiful and redpilled city that knows the scourge that is niggers

>muh honeypot has failed
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Five minutes in Bozeman and it was apparent how much money that city has. Spencer's city, Whitefish, is posh, but I think it's mainly due to skiing and outdoorsy tourism - it's basically Montana's Aspen. Bozeman has the university and a tech scene. Demographically, seems to be the Marin/Boulder/Bend crowd that runs the place.

Yes it is horrible here in the NWF, all you faggots stay where you are.
Its terrible here and no one would ever want to live in these horrible blacked states.
I swear to god its really bad here, save yourself and don't bother coming here.
Its completely fucked here and you would hate it.
Its 1000 degrees in the summer and -1000 in the winter.
I promise you upon my mother's grave I am leaving here as quickly as I can.
We are literally Mecca up here, stay away if you value your white women.
There is no land and the water is filled with toxic waste, subhuman gangs roam the streets with impunity.
There is a mosque on every corner and the call to prayer can be heard on the streets every 30 minutes.
I am literally the only white person here we are basically Africa now.
For the love of god stay away, we are on the verge of going blue.
There are communist flags on every house and everyone has blue/green hair.
I have personally been to every city and town in the entire NWF and can report it is all refugees and cucks.
So stay away.

Attached: WhiteMenBTFO.jpg (686x713, 92K)

>It's the Christians.

Attached: Shill retard 2.jpg (1080x887, 112K)

Attached: oyvey6.jpg (1089x1440, 530K)

>no sources whatsover
>88 replies
nu/pol/ always a disaapointment

Attached: Atheist Jewsus Lie.gif (984x556, 55K)

nice try, but your state literally does suck ass. I'd rather live in the dying remains of true white heritage (AKA the east coast) than wade through the sea of hipster redneck LARPers, fitness chicks and suburban shitbox architecture that is Montana

You're not wrong. The median price to buy a home is like $400k in this town. It's fucked. Land in the boonies around three forks is cheap as shit though but even those prices are climbing. Lots of similarities to Bend, I spent a little bit of time there when I lived in Oregon.

>live on coast
>vote for taxes
>cant afford house now
>move to cheaper place inland
>vote for taxes
interstate migration should be completely illegal

Christians have doomed america

thanks alot, christcucks

How come OP can't provide a single picture of this happening?

This. Winters in Montana reach as low as -40F. Nogs and Muslims will become frozen popsicles when Winter slams them.

I'll reply for him by saying thanks