Mexicans in walmart

Every time I stop by a walmart i see more wetbacks than the last time. Always with multiple kids and always with the shopping cart loaded down.

I dont even live in a border state. How do we stop this?

Attached: fat-mexican-immigrants.jpg (595x335, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/solutions/ten-steps-fix-broken-immigration-enforcement-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you shop at poor people stores?

If it isnt a family it is like six military aged nexican males usually around 4'8" and trying their best to look tough

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Isn't it obvious user?

Fucking wetbacks

Attached: BN-PX310_IMMIG0_G_20160920125019.jpg (553x369, 37K)

Saint Joseph, MO?!

The answer.
Use a gun.
If that work,
use more gun.

Attached: 350px-Engywithsg.png (350x278, 123K)

Bump

Attached: 1561518754958.png (875x742, 755K)

And you best hope not pointed at you....

Attached: download (94).jpg (195x258, 9K)

>berg

Attached: 1561162768227.png (797x648, 707K)

Around here it's niggers, of course there's spics to, but they have to be shipping the niggers in.

>Middle of the fucking woods Wi
>Was a 24 hour walmart
>2 months ago they started closing at 1am
>You see more & more non whites
> Now they're closing at midnight
> Ask why ???
> Too much shoplifting

would this work good too?

Attached: mg3.jpg (3504x2336, 1.16M)

More stealth than necessary

Attached: 1558244256428.jpg (1169x1407, 135K)

It's called family, ignore it, they're not the real problem.

>shopping cart loaded down
>meanwhile, I'm working harder than 10 Chinese Niggers and can barely buy even the most basic necessities. This game is fucked up and needs a reset. Those tendies should be mine. I'm sick of eating Ramey while Paco and his entire village come here and eat on my dime. Fuck Mexicans. The cartels need to start beheading these fuckers in the US.
\rant

Same in my town, even the blacks comment on it kek. My town used to be purely white and black but the Mexicans are booming now.

your country spent years hiring immigrants for cheap labor, while avoiding construction of any kind of genuine border wall.
what the hell did you expect?
what that they would all magically go home?
did all you Europeans come back home after you escaped religious persecution? survived famine? defeated Britain?

you did nothing for decades so now you bitch and whine.

OP spics have invaded your thread

i was in your country like 6 hours ago dude. im visiting my family im gringo and you have to deal with it LOL faggot

The best part is that they are spending your money.

Spics in mexico boast 2.1 fertility rates.
Spics in the US boast 3.4 fertility rates.

Why is that? It's fascinating.

>im visiting my family

Be honest, you're smuggling drugs up your anus

Because they don't have to work here, they can sit around and breed and collect welfare for each child born here since the child is a citizen.

I was being rhetorical, I am painfully aware.
The shitskins in europe are showing similar trends. We are effectively paying them to breed and replace us.

We are in hell.

yeah sure
that too bro

I've been entertaining an idea of service to citizenship.
Take the men who want in and put them into an anti drug cartel police/military squad, while letting their immediate family in and using them as collateral against corruption.
If you do your job and fight the cartels they stay safe in America. You fuck up they get deported into the designated former cop family deportation zone.

>Every time I stop by a walmart i see more wetbacks than the last time.
Fake news - Trump is build a wall, which Mexico will pay for, that will keep America pure.

Attached: food.jpg (660x956, 249K)

Hey kike, I know that is your real flag by the way you post. Most Americans had Fuck all to do with hiring. That was you kikes who needed to meet bottom line quarterly profits to please your uber mensch stockholders. I'm not throwing shade but you will turn be turned into one. 1488, gas the kikes, race war now.

>usually around 4'8"
this is so true

>Bumped his thread then left
kek op was a Jew

Do it faggot.

Your tax dollars pay for this.

really? in fucking wisconsin?

Reminder this is now a Chicano thread
Angry white bois btfo

Attached: 05B2B11C-1936-4AF0-8F9F-CFD314C80845.png (150x336, 38K)

Paco and his village are part of the cartel burger man. Thanks to Trump I got a green card, how does that make you feel Cody? Can I get a REEEEEEEE?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550699648542.jpg (460x613, 50K)

>We are effectively paying them to breed and replace us.

It's infuriating honestly.

how did that Berlin wall work out for late soviet union, dipstick.

Your probably the size of a ten year old

You kill yourself. Then it will all stop

No I’m quite tall since I’m from Jalisco heights

Anything else white boi?

Suicide is an atheist thing

>Target
is to
>Starbucks
is to
>Chick-fil-A

It’s about providing women who actually leave their homes an experience that they say they don’t want.

>american flag
kek have fun burgers while we build a wall to keep your shithole contained

>I'm 4'11 so I'm actually quite tall for a Latino

You faggots couldn't even afford a wall

I dont shop at walmart, but the sharting there is the best around.

>I dont even live in a border state.
You faggots ignored the illegal immigration issues for decades because "it was a border state problem, not a national one". You fucked the Southwest and now you are getting fucked. Enjoy getting BEANED.

>How do we stop this?
numbersusa.com/solutions/ten-steps-fix-broken-immigration-enforcement-system

America is 10x worse
There’s literally no opposition to cuck faggot Trudeau
When are those 10 million immigrants he ordered from Africa driving btw?

I haven’t been in a Wal-Mart since 2003 in the 2nd grade when I spent the night in an apartment with a mixed race friend who’s single mother drove us there to get the subway that was connected. Pathetic place. Pathetic people. Haven’t spoken to him in 8 years. Get your clothes at clothing stores, your groceries at grocery stores, and your gas at gas stations.

I would like to remaind you that more white girls are getting taco dicked and not only here, Japan is getting full of mexicans. Thanks Dragon Ball Z. The future is brown and your Cheeto president can't do shit keki

Attached: FB_IMG_1549137431168.jpg (720x988, 97K)

t. Low iq nigger calling someone short unironically as an insult

based

Oh shit the manlette internet defense force is here.

>How do we stop this?
Destroy the US dollar. There is no other way.

>The corporations love it. Lower wages paid and higher prices charged.
>Politicians work for corporations. The government has already secured our money by force (Taxation). No need to serve us. We can't out spend the Corps either.
>We fund the Corporations. Both by choice and involuntarily (Welfare, tax breaks for corps, etc)
>That file name. Kek.
>Our money is less than worthless. It depends on perpetual war (Petrol dollar).
>Israel may have the power to wreck the petrol dollar (Hence ZOG is in effect)

It seems hard to believe that some people would do literally anything for money, but it's obviously true. The dollar must die, or this will not end. Nobody but us has an incentive to do this and its highly unlikely. It seems to be out of our hands.

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (680x381, 40K)

The retaliation will not be started by an elected president, it will be a natural reaction to overstepping by illegals with the blessing of the elected president. There will be an uprising and a fight, and as it stands white people (including russia) hold the most nuclear weapons and the highest power. Once that power begins to wane from the Elite, then revolutionaries will rise. This is the beginning, not the end.

Canada has strict immigration laws what are you talking about? And we don't have 50 million greasers unlike USA or that much african immigrants it was just an article from some no name website

>Canada has strict immigration laws what are you talking about?

hahahahahahahahaha

Might want to get rid of Trudeau before he succeeds in his plan to destroy ethnic white Canada.

t. Smallo dicko internet defense force squad leader

He wants the pain to stop. I'm helping him

They don't live by human standards, that's how they can afford all the food because the husband works two full time jobs at the same time. They do all of their socializing on the job site, normal activities that white people do to unwind from all the bullshit just aren't a part of their lives. All they care about is money.

Just realized I said America instead of Canada

I'm looking for places to live in and around the Mojave. I check these cities out on Wikipedia and the demographics info will say something like 89 percent white, then usually say between 20-30 percent are "hispanic of all races" or some obfuscating social engineering bullshit like that.

It's not the crime that bothers me, as it does in the case of black populations. It's that they're just so fucking ugly; they're fat; they're dwarves; all they seem to do is just exist; they're not funny, they're not joyful, they're not social or nice and have an increasingly nigger tier attitude toward integration. They wander the malls, stores and streets in mobs spanning four generations and upwards of 4,000 pounds.

It's going to take forever to find a decent place down there. If you do find the right population mix, it's usually at some elevation where the temp drops 40 degrees at night or some shit like that. Even if I find a place climatically and ethnically suitable, the latter is of course only temporary. I thought this wouldn't be difficult at all. It's fucking impossible.

They can start a nuclear war if they want. I have a white girlfriend from a conservative family and I, as Méxican living in the United States I fuck her like of there is no tomorrow, I am happy with my life and since this is the best country in the world I am going to be able to get a gun in case any burger with armpit aura is trying to get loco. And the best thing is that I am living my seed in the land and the free.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548168426524.jpg (720x679, 31K)

I mean it's true your mexican dna makes you short, stupid and smelly you have to call us "whiteboi" because that's your cope for being such an inferior people lol why do you even frequent here? Every white person that had to live near you scum hates your guts, you and your other spic buddies will never convince anybody that you're good because your actually the main problem of america you're why they're a minority.

tfw you post driving instead of arriving

The niggers are just as bad. Not to even the rest of the subhuman trash you will find at your local w*lmart

Kids are always screaming in spanish and eating a bag of chips

Not to mention*

t. short, stupid and smelly “Aryan” Canadian typing out paragraph long responses to “white boi” in order to cope with the fact his prime minister is importing thousands of niggers

That’s great, you found a rebellious thot. Good luck marrying that.

Good point. One of the toughest parts of urban life is competing with people with a high tolerance for completely unnecessary misery in copious quantities. If all one cares about is the moment, and one is too fucking stupid to see any connection between decisions and outcomes, one gets used to all the grief one brings on themselves and that which all the people around one impose upon one another.

If you have a strong situational awareness, can usually see 2-3 or moves ahead, integrate future planning into everything you do, then you don't make a hell of a lot of unnecessary mistakes. It's tough sharing a society with people who are okay with pain, uncertainty, off the charts stress, ongoing anger and the constant burden of getting out of jams. They take chances you never would and lay waste to the world around them, your world.

>Canada has strict immigration laws what are you talking aboot?
My sister's boyfriend just came back from visiting Canada for the first time and he though he was in Chinatown except the entire city was like that.

Attached: canadian school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

>Marrying a non catholic white devil
Whoa user that’s degeneracy

Oh no what will I do? they're importing nigerian or ghanian immigrants who pass the point based immigration system vs MILLIONS of illegal spic hordes to leech and breed off welfare .

He said her parents were conservative, not catholic. Sounds like political rebellion in an #OrangeManBad climate, not a thoughtful woman considering the state of her nation.

What happened......

Yikes
>Educated niggers
Try not to make it as obvious next time you shill for the black race, my nigga

So what’s the real problem my swarthy amigo?

I wouldn’t marry a white girl, considering I’m already 167+ IQ (If you couldn’t tell) and extremely tall (also a fact, can confirm), I would marry a Jew though

Immigration.

Mmm you must be our 49th President. Hail Pedro.

She is christian which is a little bit boring bit is okey, if she likes my brown dick I can tolerate her religion.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547607422314.jpg (523x468, 19K)

COBBED

i've never met one personally, but they really do seem like a kind of lovecraftian troglodyte proto-human people. and behind their docile countenance lies the most rancid and putrid, sickening essences.

That leaf was a damn liar. This picture is accurate and every time I go to the states it’s like a paradise because most people are actually white but I barely go down because US dollars are so expensive.

Attached: 7BD36D43-87F0-4B33-83FA-B30651154C80.gif (112x112, 158K)

Wow that's cool

Attached: FB_IMG_1547376038699.jpg (720x834, 30K)

That's pretty sad if the U.S. is better. We're all getting fucked, man.

Imagine the hellscape that awaits your grandchildren...

Why would you post your daughters baby user?

Underrated.

>muh dick
Sloppy Job

Do you really need to take out a secondition mortgage for a steak dinner and pootine there?

Why the fuck are you in third world Walmart cocksucker?

Powerful story. Go die.

AOC or another Chicano becoming president of the U.S would be the ultimate cuck, imagine running a country that has manipulated your fellow Hispanic countries for years

You can never be too stealthy.

Attached: BottleOfSpicyLiquid.gif (500x279, 994K)

>He responded
Kek looks like I hit an insecurity

I do ok.

Stop baiting mayate.
Least you faggots can do is integrate on Jow Forums.

>Always with multiple kids and always with the shopping cart loaded down
Cucked wh*tetoid is jealous of Mexicans because he can't succeed in his own country while a Mexibro can do it while simultaneously spreading his seed vigorously.

as for your question,
>How do we stop this?
Start by actually punishing the people who reward immigrants, which is a large amount of your citizens.

As you can see, millions of Americans are breaking the law by employing illegals, if you cut the supply of Mexicans, they'll just find another supply of illegal/shady labor.

Stop being a white nigger and getting mad at peasants who are peons in a larger game.

Attached: 1469762927219.jpg (1224x1632, 189K)

>Mayate
Wow thanks for teaching me this word user

Also I am integrated wdym user