Black guy admits whites coming together in America scares blacks

He also says, white consciousness (pro whiteness) rising amongst whites is what blacks are scared of the most.

Starting @ 18:42 - youtu.be/iZTg84iRLyg?t=1122

Attached: 32546346.png (878x608, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXaJrxTwnzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Niggers should fear us because we're coming for them.

Stop chewing on my hand.

You are? Please elaborate on when and where fellow member of the alt-right.

Yes. People create what they fear the most. This is why you should never overreact.

Who could have predicted this outcome

It's a meme flag. He's CIA pretending to be Jow Forums, probably here to get support for Israel's next war.

No shit...Except for the delusional and clueless ones they all know this. A lil bit of white solidarity would equal goodbye all minority interests success.

Attached: Cheers.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Glow more meme-flag.

Blacks and whites should focus their racial consciousness against their common enemy. Who owned the slave ships, hmmm??

imagine the niggers realized the jews are the bad guy it would be based but instead they just think jews are white

NAME THE PLACE NIGNOG. ILL CRUSH YOUR MONKEY SKULL

FUCK OFF NIGGER LOVER

Even the seemingly more intelligent negroes STILL blame the white boogeyman. Funny, you never see other minority groups in America complain about being minorities. They accept it and are grateful for the freest society on Earth, created by white men. Blacks act like because whites are the majority, somehow there's an eternal white conspiracy to "keep them down" like whites give a fuck. Jesus Christ they are retarded.

There is a certain amount of irony in all of this. One of the "theories" in psychology the left loves to drone on about with regard to criminals is "expectation theory." Basically, people of crime tend to act like criminals, because white racists expect it of it and treat them all like criminals. Therefore, they start to become criminals, because hey cannot never assimilate into normal society due to institutional racism.

There is only one group in America that is not a protected class, and thus open game: White cishet Men. These men are the literal Boogeyman and cause of all injustice and inequity in the world. They are told they are evil, racist, homophobic genocidal maniacs. The only thing that has saved them to date is my generation of White Men was raised to be the least racist and inclusive generation. The Democrats have taken that for granted, but they and their (((handlers))) are waking up to a very real threat. They may not replace enough White Men fast enough before the lid comes off. The cracks are showing much sooner than anticipated and it terrifies them.

Calm down friend. I'm no African American. I'm merely an SPLC intern law student. I just take down records so we can subpoena (actually its just a formal request in a letter) the admins for your IP and then send that to your ISP in a form letter to request your personal info. Then we make this information available to LexisNexis for background research.

Whites coming together scares blacks. Blacks coming together scares whites. Whites and blacks coming together scares Jews.

cool. I'm still purging you and your spawn. Best wishes. Toodles...

>deh fear aah intalec

>racial pride for me but not for thee
the eternal butthurt

Good, fuck niggers

spooky!

White's really, really don't want to return to racial consciousness. It's completely preventable. Stop blaming us for everything and the issue goes away overnight.

Its not spooky. Employers want to ensure that their workplace is free of harassment. And the SPLC HateWatch is deeply involved in monitoring online hate and antisemitism. Identifying online extremism is big business.

8/10

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 9.40.45 PM.jpg (581x434, 32K)

SPLC is an intellectually dishonest organization with its blatant bias of being anti-American...the credibility of the SPLC organization is laughable!

thought that was Patrick Ewing at first glance.

Attached: ewing-1437663363.jpg (1500x843, 117K)

I fear nigs with the intelligence of kikes or kikes with the reproduction levels of nigs.

Attached: 1561419940205.png (400x333, 105K)

You stupid faggots need to join, donate or volunteer for European culture groups.

Attached: ballard-parade_480x350.jpg (1874x1366, 1.73M)

Um...

Attached: 845735754.png (1876x853, 554K)

then they should stop addressing us as "whites"

it makes us think as a group

Wow you found one black guy. Better stay in the basement.

wouldn't you like to know, glownigger

theres a black guy in the picture

NO MORE BROTHER FIGHTS

We are being duped as a society to take sides when the only side is America First.
Fuck niggers
Fuck crackers
Let's fucking get moving with society so we can dominated the stars!

I just found it funny how you mentioned "volunteer for European culture groups" and you post a photo of whites hanging out with a nigger, lol.

One nigger in a photo is all it take for you to not want to help a community of mostly white people? We're fucked.

Fuck off FBI nigger.

No man, I'm not saying that, it was just a curious observation. I would love to support pro-white/European identity groups.

Alright brother. Join a lodge near you. They have a lot of community activities. Jow Forums always complains about being isolated and alone. These groups are people who are preserving their culture and heritage. They need our support.

Attached: 21-215820_it-drawing-hand-hands-shaking-drawing-easy.png.jpg (820x514, 80K)

I agree with this, I wasn't raised racist and was largely indifferent until I became the default bad guy for being a decent human being. I am no longer decent and tolerant.

He said that black trannies exist because it's hard to be alfa black man, because everyone is afraid of them "it's most feared thing in the world", whites, asians, jews, women fear them, cuz muh power, inteligence etc. thus police brutality and so on.

Mutt, why are you exposing this nigger shit to us?

I've been thinking about doing that. It's a great way to support the cause.

Cia wouldnt be making gay ass shitposts. Fbi or idf would.

no shit, whites coming together is the most frightening thing to the rest of the entire world

Threadly reminder if it wasn't for jewish slave traders no niggers would even be in America.

Thanks jews you rock!!!!

Instinctively everyone knows that the whole Multicultural/Multiracial experiment relies upon Whites not having in-group preference.
Every other group is encouraged to. of course. But the moment Whitey decides he cares about his own self-interest, the whole thing collapses.

Attached: 1557833768088.jpg (967x966, 109K)

>white consciousness (pro whiteness) rising amongst whites is what blacks are scared of the most.
Jews are even more frightened, and they should be.

Why should we larp as Euros? We’re Americans.

.....okay so there is crack cocaine being distributed in the water supplies for sure lol. -Z

they see a threat to the privilege they have of being able to be ethno-nationalist but hiding it behind "anti racism" and justice and all that crap. the only type of intelligence that darkies seem to be good at is ethno-parasitism.

American is not a race

If you are white. You are European American. Your ancestors didn't come from American culture. You had European culture. The reason why whites are in state they are today is because they given up on their native cultures and embraced American (((culture)))

Attached: i284289739490586994._szw1280h1280_.jpg (1280x787, 336K)

youtu.be/XXaJrxTwnzw
Vid related

everyone say hi to the government

Patrick Ewing is a millionaire, how can he be scared ? Hire a personal security detail

I wish all the blacks would come together and go back to africa

>mfw LARPers with parasite brains consider niggers to be the core of the problem or at least a major part of it
Neither is the case. I don't want to scare them necessarily. All of this has little to do with them in truth and it's not my will for them to be hurt like as a people or w/e.

Attached: 1561510482984.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>There is only one group in America that is not a protected class, and thus open game
Everyone but Jews are not protected classes, idiot. Only Jewish privilege exists. Everyone is taking shit from manipulative Jews.

god damn porch monkeys should've never left the porch.

they need to stay on their porch user.

>white people this white people that
It's the same thing everywhere you go with these people. Why are they so incapable of doing shit themselves?

Attached: 1328974752999.jpg (298x350, 19K)

>um ya

Attached: glow.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Whites in my area are definitely coming together but more so in an anti government way and not really in a kill negros way.

No, Europe is in the past. When my ancestors came here, they cut ties with that old world to become a new people.

Oh hey, if you don't want this to happen, stop trying to attack and denigrate whites and their accomplishments.

Neither is European

>Why does the world hate African American culture?
Because it's the most worthless, destructive, weak culture ever conceived of. A culture dependent on the handouts of better cultures. A culture that promotes animalistic behavior and rejects civilization. There is no reason not to hate it.
>Why is the world obsessed with it?
I have no idea. Probably because it's been shoved down our throats by the media.

White people dont exist, European diaspora are literally the only people that try to conflate all Europeans and European accomplishment as one monolithic thing, literally no other group does this stupid shit.

German is

hi

And who will bring this outcome?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-222000_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

German is an ethnicity not a race

Niggers put themselves in that boat the same as the faggots did. They wanted equality so we gave it to them and they took it and tried to push farther into superiority. Hundreds of thousands of white people laying down their lives in the Civil War to get them emancipated, then abolishing Jim Crow laws and passing civil rights legislation despite the majority of Americans being against it, only to turn into a culture of thugs and criminals, lazy pieces of shit who are now going as far as to demand reparations from their Democrat slave masters, the same ones who were against emancipation and civil rights, the leaders of the KKK, etc. You're damn right they better be scared because when you bite the hand that feeds you you're gonna get put down. It's the law of nature.

20:45 calls out the Jew

pffft. recycled shilltard

Attached: glowgro.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Cultural Odinists

The Civil War was never about slavery until the very end. Black families were the largest in the US till whites decided to wage economic terrorism on the black community after the Civil Right movement and pushed welfare and drugs on them leading to the current gangland inner city culture prevalent with blacks today, whitey created current blacks.

P.s. traveling
Id changed

>People make billions of dollars off of Jazz
??
>That should be our money! Blacks made that music!
Why would anyone think this is an intelligent thing to say?

Niggers know Jews are the real enemy, they don’t care. They target whites specifically because they are parasitic rapists and murderers. They don’t actually feel bad about being slaves.

They hate whites because they choose too.

blacks are fucking small fry
they do not control anything, they have no wealth, they have no real world power.

who gives a fuck, Jews are the enemy, and at this point so are spics, since they are rapidly going to become the majority in the country.

They were given their freedom and made their own choices, no matter how you try to spin it and create alibis. Plenty of them rose above it and made something of themselves. Take your bleeding heart liberal shit elsewhere please.

I am fully aware. Their efforts to divide us are but one of many reasons we specifically try to remove niggers before all the other cretinous subhumans and degenerates

And look at most of them now. We didn't do shit to them, they did it to themselves. There are plenty of normal black people today, and a generation ago who live(d) respectable lives, and they came from nothing and rose above the rest, through hard work like the rest of us. They, like white trash, failed themselves miserably and instead of teaching their sons and daughters how to do better then themselves, they didn't and don't give a fuck. They drink, do drugs, gamble, give in to laziness, beat their kids, etc.

Firstly the nig is barely comprehensible. Very inarticulate. Did you listen to the rest?

It sounds like black is the new jew! Woe is us, the white man fears our intelligence...I clicked off then...this idiot barely has a grasp on his own thought process. Whine complain woe is us...no solutions.

He's a liar. What blacks fear most is having to compete in society with whites on a level playing field. Skills, education, ability to acquire life resources without stealing them from other people. He makes it sound like we're one state legislature vote from returning to slavery. His real concern is the mere remote chance the gibs river runs dry, period.

I see you have not met 1st and onward generation asians

Attached: racis.jpg (800x600, 116K)

hey whatcha doin later, wanna do some ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES