Generation z

Is more liberal than millennials. You guys need to stop coping thinking it’ll be conservative lmao.

ITT I’ll post charts from pew research confirming how liberal they are.

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

Attached: 493BB70C-9606-481C-848B-13871EF7EDA1.png (1278x670, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

communityrising.kasasa.com/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: C2F37CA5-C7CD-4660-BE87-DC4C5B4E4253.png (396x791, 19K)

Attached: 105CDB48-4FC4-48A4-BE15-D34FAC38208D.png (616x890, 59K)

Jew

Gen z is still in preschool.

Attached: 603B96DE-3F11-4940-BAF0-FD1A1939F5C7.png (616x816, 57K)

Attached: 391917B4-1CBE-4AD8-82D6-9E89034B8F0A.png (616x943, 65K)

You can thank “social” AKA psyop media for that

Attached: D0167BF6-B0EC-49E7-AC86-F343F9A37E3D.png (616x984, 69K)

Attached: B7E6CB73-4A04-4BE7-AAB1-2277CF00B262.png (616x779, 60K)

young people are more liberal than older adults. in other news, the Earth rotated 360 degrees on it's axis in one day

Attached: EF1522EC-A863-45C9-88B0-4104F2B0786C.png (616x693, 49K)

Attached: F12DA4CA-E99B-40D1-9DA4-ADFCF71BF092.png (616x1512, 97K)

Attached: 7C1D8169-5FCE-4721-B4AC-870CAAC31A9B.png (616x1475, 95K)

Attached: 40DA650B-84BB-4F86-A617-64A11D9CFAEB.png (616x1026, 77K)

Attached: 2A62F279-044E-4736-A0AD-41700261E139.png (616x878, 57K)

Jeuden frei

Attached: 9CE6A68B-C0C2-47B1-8F5C-82C8CEA29438.png (618x698, 54K)

Attached: D39EAB7F-1F88-4755-8A93-998E39648912.png (616x899, 71K)

Attached: 8AEB18D3-5E61-47AC-8579-73B99752CB7E.png (617x1327, 97K)

Attached: 54F0A555-7C40-4ED6-8C86-E209D58F939C.png (616x898, 67K)

Great post

Jeuden

Thanks. Had to disprove this myth.

Gen Z is less white than any generation in history which distorts these numbers a lot. The silent generation is like 80% white whereas gen z is less than 50% white.

Wow

Your Jew stats prove nothing merchant

>the most respected polling available proves nothing.

Your country needs to step up their education system.

Kike

>gen z is still in pre school
No gen z is 1999-2010
As a zoomer OP is right gen z is full of wiggers and degenerates

Attached: 20190625_221251.jpg (514x494, 68K)

They are more polarized, nigger. More soigois vs. ovenstuffer, while the boomers were all the same based mexilovers.

*the same based mexikikelovers.

This

its fucking over

Attached: 1518476764065.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

true

Gen z starts at 1996. Their oldest are 23

communityrising.kasasa.com/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z/

This, OP is a jeei

Ah my mistake

Imagine thinking the government should do more is liberal

They are not more polarized you can even see within polls the republican ones believe blacks are more opressed by 13% than millennials do. Stop coping

Look at the rest of polls

This .

so what these polls indicate are that a majority of Jow Forums posters are from the Silent Generation. Go to sleep you dinosaurs.

Of course it is. Think about it, back of a handkerchief calculation: 1/2 of Generation Z are diversifiers (actually more like 3/5, but who’s counting?). The other 1/2 is >white, but 1/2 of *that* is roasties and roastlings.

So once actual boomers and us 30-something year old boomers start heading for our great reward, what’s left behind is a population that’s only 1/4 >white male.

Generation Zyklon? More like Generation ZOG.

Of course GenZ is more liberal and shitty. GenZ is >50% nonwhite, and nonwhites love big government because they are all too fucking stupid to figure out how to run their lives. Also, in America, "big government" means "gibs for darkie," so naturally they'd be big government. Who wouldn't want to steal free shit from the white man?

Take the poll again, but account for race. In fact, just remove all of the mud races from the poll and tell me what you find. It's known that the overwhelming majority of white high school students favored Trump in the 2016 elections, so using that as a proxy, we can see that the shift towards "liberal" viewpoints is not a function of age, but a function of race.

Once again, OP is a Jew and his shifty Jew tactics were shown to be a complete lie.

So true

Leaf boy coping hard

Thing is as the contemporary slogan goes: black lives matter. Black voters matter.

The fact that white people are increasingly right-wing doesn’t have any particular significance as long as we live in a democratic society. And even in a non-democratic society, numbers matter.

The Separate Representation of Voters Act, 1951 removed non-Europeans from South African voter rolls, but they were still there, as was discovered in the 1994 election.

He's right though, as a zoomer I see this all the time. The darkies are the only ones that argue for government programs and the slutty women are the only ones that argue for abortion. There is still degeneracy, but compared to my brother's generation it is far less.

I’m not even ‘on your side’, but the truth is the truth, regardless of the tone in which it is stated. Facing reality is, or at least should be, preferable to burying your head in the sand, regardless of what your political views are.

More coping by another leaf

Calling them darkies doesn’t make them disappear. Taking away the vote doesn’t make them disappear.

Unless you have a practical idea of how to physically remove them from American soil one way or the other, this ‘but they’re not >white’ argument is essentially meaningless.

(((Polls))) say:

Pew research is respected by right and left you newfag

This. Total numbers are completely distorting this. White GenZ men are more conservative than past generations, but are vastly outnumbered by everyone else.

More coping. You guys can’t deal with reality lmao

Haha yep

w/e faggot

Attached: LGB.jpg (654x829, 188K)

How many times does it have to be said: the fact that they’re not white doesn’t mean they don’t matter. Most of those people will vote and spread their opinions to others and more importantly virtually all of them will have children.

Whites being as conservative as ever, or even ‘being radicalized’ only actually matters if they actually do something about it.

I know that, I am just hoping that more white people get mad enough to physically remove them from our soil.

I hate to say it but most of my generation (Millenials) and generation Z don’t have a clue about what’s coming. Most of them have no idea how to fight and have very little survival skills. When shit hits the fan, most of them will be dead within a week.

Lol rip

Exactly

In 2050 we will still be here shitposting as 50yo boomers. America will be 60% nonwhite, people like you will make gloating threads about how ‘80% of young people support reparations and forcing white people onto reservations, what are you gonna do about it wh*Te bois?’

Then in the comments:
>y-yeah but 90% of young people aren’t white
>S-SEVENTY PERCENT of young whites have been redpilled and are far right NatSoc now though, we're going to own you libs any minute

You literally just buy your own bullshit, all liberals do

More niggers, spics, and gooks

Attached: 1521008380370.jpg (668x429, 48K)

gotta shill all day everyday or else the paycheck will bounce

Stats are what is to be bought here. You close your eyes and plug your ears and ignore with anecdotes and feelings.

Facts > feelings buddy.

HAHAHAHAHA THATLL BE AMAZING

Can’t wait

ah yes 42% of the silent generation really gave a single fuck about racial and ethnic diversity amazing.

They do know.

Now*

Best post

Wheres generation x?

I love it when leftists try to use the facts > feelings argument, truly lets me know I'm dealing with NPC trash.

>using feelings is what makes you a true right winger

Oh no no no

It’s in the middle of poll. Check it again

Do you have anything besides tired old memes from 2015? Seriously, shill harder and better, we've had this thread before.

You aren't wrong about the Pew research.
However ypu aren't taking into consideration that they do the majority of their research in metro areas. They have a traditionally Leftost bias (metropolitan areas).
Even Pew admits there are obvious flaws in the polling process.
I believe they also overlook the obvious flaw in internet polling. The internet is polarized.

>Reddit cuck with redditfag spacing.

Meanwhile, polls are posted when they become available in some reddit communities. While we (/us/pol/) never even bother.
Imagine if Jow Forums decided to shill online polls when they became available. This board could put Ross Perot on the list of possible presidential candidates.
Instead, polls are conducted via leftist sources and thus tend to have a leftist trend.
Anyways, forbes disagrees with Pew on this. And there is a lot of indication that, while not ready for the third Reich, are going to start to swing back right.
>The question is, will it ne too late? If America loses the white majority, it's over. America falls from power.
>Whites fight for their life.
>China conquers American sovereignty. Russia attacks. WW3 starts.
>China wins.
Humans conquer death and the stars. The chinks slowly exterminate all other races, but only harvesting preferrable genetic code from each race to input into their genetically enhanced super-human chink babies, Gattica style.

Attached: received_10208583355646285.jpg (720x720, 115K)

>a control group represents the entire demographic
>graphic doesn't even display how many people took part in the survey
Stats are nonsense. They are like political polls.

Not enough people faggot

>50% of gen z is nonwhite
>62% say increased diversity is good

Wow what a surprise. It’s almost like all shitskins want to flood into white countries.

The other questions prove nothing at all since trump is a kike and republicanism is stupid

I don't care what the other gen z cucks think, I'm so far right that I will balance out all those leftist traitors

Bump

You think that actually did a study..

Bump x2

Pew research always does good studies. Both sides respect them.

Sure they do kike

>(((both side))) respect them
Ask me how I know you’re jewed

Attached: 6B93FABD-1234-45F5-8D72-12361E0FDF59.jpg (547x483, 60K)

Both sides respect it retard because it’s a credible source

redpill on gen z, t very late millenial / very early z depending on how you group them ('93). Either way, I interact with lots of both

they rebel against pc culture - that does NOT mean they rebel against the ideals (((society))) has been brainwashed towards. They in general hate people trying to be overly pc, but also hate those try to be overly racist/sexist, etc. Are they better than they could be? Sure. Are they notably different to millenials? Only, in my experience, as far as "oooh that's mean/'ist, you can't say that". As far as "gays back in the closet, womens rights go bye bye", etc? Fuck no. They might pay lip service to it, but its the same as feminists saying "but we care about mens rights too, feminism is about equal rights for all. Lip service.

Zoomers, prove me wrong by all means, I'd fucking love it. But I doubt I'm overly wrong

>They in general hate people trying to be overly pc, but also hate those try to be overly racist/sexist, etc.

>radical centrists

So they’re worthless pieces of trash is what you’re saying

You're firmly a mid millennial. Out of those who actually have political opinions, I think there are a lot more far right zoomers than millennials, I have several far right friends and interacting with other zoomers in video games/forums with primary zoomer userbases, there are tonnes of Jow Forums memes and ideas being circulated, and arguments between sjw and Nazi genz are frequent, with a lot of both existing. Of course irl it's a lot harder to tell if someone is far right beyond close friends because you don't talk about this stuff except with people you know, to avoid getting in serious trouble.

We've already established that. Gen zykklon is a forced meme