Are Democrats stupid?

They could win in 2020 so easily if they don't act batshit crazy. Apparently that is too much to ask from them.

t.Blue Dog Democrat

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 21.06.43.png (2024x510, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Despite all the censorship they still think the internet and MSM is actually reality and that most democrats are lunatics.

Decriminalize crime and it will all be fixed in a month. Everything.

Leftists need to be shot

>They could win in 2020 so easily
You mean even more of the jew/black/brown vote? They're already maxed out.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

>lunatics
naaahhh... (she's jewish, BTW)

youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (547x496, 72K)

Attached: 131D7317-6C48-42E6-8788-33A9D060684D.jpg (410x374, 25K)

the scary thing is if its gonna happen with you its gonna happen to us AND this idea is so crazy and ppl hate trump so much they might fall for it.

they, they are insane. they can't pull back

White women gave Trump his victory, that's the only battle they can try to wage. But I think they're even more pro-Trump now vs then.

Attached: white woman vote.jpg (598x478, 83K)

Attached: if x voted.jpg (1788x1538, 414K)

Is it stupid to strive towards your victory condition?

Whatever candidate runs furthest from this sort of identity politics / social justice madness will win the nom and the election.

White women that were able to cut through the propaganda the first time around haven't flipped over some beanlet in a cage. They already voted for a wall once. Open borders is a huge fucking leap. Even niggers know that's stupid.

It's already de-facto decriminalized. That's why spics do it; there is no consequence. If you get caught? Just keep trying again until you make it :DDDDDDD

Maybe it's time to burn down America. Boomer. Your not racist are you gringo? What's the difference anyway. 1 million illegalls. 10 million illegals. I want atleast 20 million flooding it every year. Your not racist are you boomer? What's wrong you no reconquista?

Attached: 1522115259419.gif (500x282, 3.6M)

Maybe you cucks could win again if you realized this is actually a popular issue.

Go outside. Get on Facebook. Talk to regular people.

You'll find that 80% are fucking HORRIFIED at these literal concentration camps on our border.

Most Americans would support a full Nuremberg trial for Trump and his entire administration after Dems get power back.

The 2020s are gonna be so fun.

So. Fucking. Fun.

We're going to gouge the shit out of angry white skinheads' paychecks and use your money to bring more brown people here and set them up real sweet.

Enjoy. :)

Attached: Bezos hey fuck you.jpg (1200x899, 101K)

Trump wins in 2020 because he will likely be up against a Democrat in the general election.

Trump should stop using the concentration camps Obama built.

I can’t make sense of this either. Too many people or institutions shooting themselves in the foot. Someone posted once that white hats were in lefty organisations helping to bring them down from the inside by coming up with stupid shit like this, but fucked if I know what’s going on

popularity doesnt dictate importance. are you in high school cuz... thats the only people i see using the word popular. reality is there arent any concentration camps. they voluntarily come to the border. we arent picking them up. they literally choose a concentration camp over their own country. tf are we supposed to do

oooooo zinger. when they forget the antichrist built those lol

>tfw your state is even more pozzed than CA and NY

>remember goy, if you vote for us well give you $2000 a month for nothing AND well wipe your student debt
how are campaign promises like this even legal?

Evacuate?
In our moment of triumph?

Not sure what "normal people" you talk to but in hushed tones everyone here is fed up with illegal immigration and Mexicans and sick of the Democrats. Where am I?
>Very blue VENTURA, CALIFORNIA

So I await your nameless suicide after this next shock election. Your party is eroding away from the inside because you're power mad. Better take cover now. If California is fed up, think how the rest of the nation outside your bubble is.

you are wrong. how its going to work is that they need to appeal to votes that their party isnt reaching for right now to become their party nominee. this means crazy ideas, popular but logistical nightmare ideas, emotional ideas, gibs ideas, all the stuff that will get any segment of their party to shift their vote to them. then when the election comes around the candidate will win by being more center left and more appealing to the norm than trump. right now all they need is a foothold in the democratic nomination system, saying fuck you identity politics isnt going to win them anything.

I live in very blue LA in a mostly white suburb. Most people are sick of illegal immigration but they always vote Dem. Fuck them.

it may take another decade to sway some of these people when they are personally effected by it

Yes. Trump getting elected has set their lunacy into overdrive.

Nope. You can't drive 5 minutes without being personally effected by it.

Just let these people come to your country, force you to adapt to their ways, force you to pay more and more in taxes to pay for them (and to pay our expanding administration and endless morass of federal and state bureaucrats, of course) and suffer an ever-declining quality of life because of them all while we call you racist nazi bigots the whole time

but at the end of the day is your personal experiences going to change the outcome of California election results? The liberals that live in states away from the migrant crisis (rustbelt) are going to ignore it because they haven't been effected by it yet. Whether or not them seeing 1000's of immigrants flooding our border and nothing stopping it will change their vote will be yet to be determined

>get on facebook
>regular people
>80% HORRIFIED, literal concentration camps

You must live in a large city. Only city people want to erase our borders and turn the USA into San Salvador. Normal Americans hate large cities, because they are filled with liberals, faggots and niggers. Normal Americans don't care about kids in China, Mexico or Africa. We just care about white Christian children here at home.

I dont know about the anons on here but I actually make an effort to try and reason with leftists IRL and I came to the same conclusion you posted right here. You think the b8 threads are funny or bad? Wait until you hear that IRL where the insufferable faggots constantly act serious while saying that. It makes you want to jab forks into their fucking eyeballs. I swear there is absolutely no arguing with those retards on anything. This is why they constantly have to censor every part of the internet that doesn't repeat what they say. Communists are not people. They're loyal zogbots that plan to enslave everybody and drag them down to their level

Attached: 1561401252935.gif (450x402, 839K)

How about this?
Border crossing is no longer illegal, but you can shoot anyone crossing without prosecution.

>t. democrat

go find a bridge and jump off it.

>Are Democrats stupid?

They are so stupid that you even asking me that is funny. They don't even know that a dick between your legs means you're a man. I've known that since I could form cognizant thoughts.

Attached: 1558480752236.jpg (996x682, 91K)

Honestly it's to the point that I really am starting to belive that Trump is the one with the deep state behind him.

In 2016 prior to the election there were a RIDICULOUS number of terrorist attacks. And since he was elected there's been nothing.
The weirdness with the FBI investigation into Hillary and Comeys flip flopping.
The sophomore level statistics that led to the media telling everyone Clinton had a 99% victory chance and the Trump was polling at nothing.

They wanted Trump elected. It's not about Trump. It's about dividing the US. And electing such a polarizing figure who is so easy to criticize around the clock has driven us to the brink. And now that he's in there they have to turn the crazy up even higher.

I have no idea what they gain from this. Maybe the US is the last holdout against the globalists. Or maybe it's something even crazier than that.

The Democrats are becoming radical as hell on borders/illegal immigration. They're disgusting.

funny, nobody was horrified when obama set these 'camps' up.

>And electing such a polarizing figure who is so easy to criticize around the clock has driven us to the brink.

user, do you really think any other person would be treated any differently? just get on /r9k and see how these same people treat 'incels' or go to /v/ and see how they rail against the 'nazis' on /v/, or look at how they treat the 'evil pedophiles' on /a/ who want to masterbate to double d sized anime tiddies. The left is just ridiculously intolerant at this point. If you arent with them, then you are against them and a nazi and that's the end of it.

Your first thought was about a dick? Gaaaaaayyyyyy

And Republicans WANT to keep bringing in more brown people.
They've already lost VA, NV, CO, and NM.
Texas will be blue in a few cycles.
Are Republicans literally the stupidest party to every exist?

My first memory is swinging on some little toddler swing.

First thought i had wasn't about dick. It's like knowing you have legs or arms. You don't remember that it's just something you're always supposed to know.

They've painted themselves into a corner. They have no other choice but to act batshit insane. What other group could safely include Muslims and gays? Muslims and feminists? Blacks and Latinos? The richest of the rich and poorest of the poor? It's all a balancing act where one wrong move might cost you an entire voting bloc. They are forced to take crazy and opposing views to pander to each different group. They can't just let their platform stand on its own merit, they need to buy votes.

I think in this election neither party really wants to win. Congress is still going to be split.

Most people don't watch the news.

Blue dog traitor
Kys nigger lover

>Blue Dog Democrat

Are you white? Because if you are, you're severely retarded for supporting a party that hates your guts and wants you dead.

Yes they are going to go stupid and yes you could win very easily. There is no energy on the right at the moment Biden would easily dominate Trump but if you put these female comedians up then the memes will start flowing.

>Maybe the US is the last holdout against the globalists. Or maybe it's something even crazier than that.
Gun owning Americans mainly white guys are all that stands between global Jewish ran communism and all of humanity. The Jews NEED America to fall so that way they can institute their influence upon the world without a chance of any pushback. If every country was like the UK you could bet your sweet ass we would be genocided overnight. You wanna know why the white south Africans arent genocided yet? Because mainly white gun owning burgers by proxy are preventing that from happening. If we cuck out then millions across the world are fucking dead. This is all leading up to WW3 where the west could possibly die altogether

Attached: 1561504646408.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

I don't think you really have a grasp of the situation. Just look at this poll here.

Attached: Border Children.png (640x577, 82K)

>being a "conservative" democrat
>2019

Unironically what is the attraction? Are you just a 50 year old Gen Xer who can't quite wrap your brain around the fact that 99% of "progressive" shit they propose is either a lie or a power grab at this point?

Nobody gave a shit a year ago and no one gives a shit now

Kill yourself

That and China. The Jew controls the west, but not our slant-eyed friends. Even if the west falls, I can at least rest easy knowing that the Earth will still be ruled by civilization.

They’re retarded and know they don’t have a shot without the illegal vote.

The reality is that as long as the Republicans make no attempt to campaign in california the average moderate brainlet will cast their vote for the dems because 1) voting gud 2) want to be on side that wins cali

If the Republicans genuinely tried to win it, they'd have a lot more traction

>there's been nothing

Gee could that be because he banned a lot of these muslims

It's almost like policies to keep out terrorists, stop terrorist attacks.

>NO SEE THE JEWS WANT TRUMP, VOTE DEM

Why do you cocksmoking discordfags not understand no one with an IQ above 90 will ever fall for this shit

maybe but theres no attempt

I don't think I'm wrong in saying trump is keeping this county from a rapid downward spiral or at least slowing it down to buy us some time for the inevitable. That's enough for my vote

The problem comes down to the fact that a state the size of cali costs a lot of money to campaign in

Dems spent 70 million in Texas in 2018 and got a piddly little 4.1 million votes and got crushed in the gubernatorial race

Let them in
Let them in
Let them in
Let them in
Let them in

If you take all the hunters from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, it would be the largest army in the world. In my state, Michigan, all the hunters would be the 7th largest army in the world. Which way do you think most of them lean?

This actually will kill their chances

>I don't think I'm wrong in saying trump is keeping this county from a rapid downward spiral or at least slowing it down to buy us some time for the inevitable.
How exactly is he doing that? With more immigration (legal and illegal) than ever before? With empty threats of action that he backs off of?

Keep being an incel. I married a 3rd generation mexican(still pure mexican) and she begs me for babies. White power is fine if you are getting laid. White women are thots. Latinas are crazy but not so crazy they don't want white babies. My son has blond hair and blue eyes. Prove that wrong retards.

By not opening the flood gates. I didnt say he's making it any better right now but compared to what dems say they want to do it sure makes it seem that way

>By not opening the flood gates.
The flood gates being open vs being closed are about the same.

I'm sensing a lot of cope from this post.

>thinking there's a difference between the DNC and RNC and thinking they're not owned by the same 'people.'

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

But don't you see, if a dem was president, this wouldn't be an issue. They all wanted secure borders before Trump mentioned it. Now they're specifically trying to sabotage his presidency at the expense of the American people. These people are traitors and should be treated as such.

Honestly, unseating a President is very hard. It often looks like it's going to happen at this juncture, and then fails. Even Clinton looked like he was heading for a loss at this point in 1995.
I think most of these guys are trying to set themselves up for 2024 by staking their claim to the kookiest shit possible.

decriminalize illegal sex

>Everyone I don't like is an incel
A Democrat's guide to american politics.

Based :^)

>Crime rates plummeted under the Democrat plan of decriminalizing crime and banning reports of issues
>Now we live in a true utopia!

They don't want to win 2020 because Trump is better for them
If they wanted to move quicker they'd sedate us with Yang, watch the debates tomorrow and we'll see what happens.

>mexican(still pure mexican)
What the fuck does that even mean?
mexicans can be pure iberian euro blood , monstras de los americas to mayan ameri indians.

Not sure if bait, ignoramus or a shill.
either way
vote trump

Attached: Ok to be White Get.png (2058x1190, 1.14M)

Attached: Trump Reverses White Decline.png (2576x2412, 1.82M)

If this old bitch wins...when does the revolution start?