My girlfriend's ex-boyfriend is a nigger

Looking at old pictures, I found out that my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was a nigger. What should I do? Niggers are the most disgusting thing in this world, I can't stand my girlfriend kissed niggers lips. I'm fucking angry and upset. I think I'll beat her up and leave her.

Attached: nigger lips.png (371x276, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0nrUtidaqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He licked her pussy with those lips lmao. And now you will lick it.

Suck her pussy dry

Dump her. You know theres something wrong with her FOR SURE now.

Tell her you're dumping her for a conservative Japanese girl.

you know what to do. sexually humiliate her first

Attached: merc.squad.jpg (384x480, 19K)

there are niggers in chile??

Sadly this, don’t make the mistake op, move on, there’s tons of women out there find someone else

Attached: 5658E259-B895-4662-98F2-DD813562DE2B.jpg (657x1000, 172K)

Any bitch that fucks a nigger is tainted. Don’t beat her up, that will make you a nigger.

>i'll beat her up and leave her

So....you're a nigger too?

my wife was out with some friends a couple nights ago. she was pretty drunk but trusted them. She then went to the bathroom, and when she came out, she saw them making out (both females.) she said "woah I'll leave you guys to it. they invited her to join but she said no and left. as she was walking she tried taking a shortcut, and ran across a guy who asked her for a lighter. she said she didnt have one and continued on. he followed her, then grabbed her and drug her into an abandoned house, injected her with some drug and raped her.

I'm leaving her for this. But I consider this even less disgusting than being with a woman who willingly bedded with a nigger.

Attached: 1548043160293.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Chileans are niggers lol

>What should I do?
Well you clearly will never be able to satisfy her like he did, so ask her if he can move in and you can become his bull prepper.

Big ole nig dick was on your girl's lips. Give her a long kiss goodnight tonight white cuck.

Yes, colombians and haitians and Venezuelans

Your cock feels to her like a complete let down, where once her pussy was filled and stretched now a pencil ratttles around inside. Also he probably still fucks her on occasion, and even if he isn't, she would and probably hopes to

ghost her faggot
leave a single note reading "nigger" in a ziploc bag in the toilet tank for her to find, or the next tenant to blame on her

I am sorry Chile Bro that the nignogs have finally infested your quiet corner of the world.

shut ut peruorco

Attached: 1548758837145.png (777x576, 623K)

what's the difference between you and a black guy?

>checked

Also fake

make her go ass to mouth, then call her disgusting for sucking shit dicks

impregnate her and leave

cope

Attached: chilean-miners-trapped-452109.jpg (590x506, 78K)

I'm castizo. I hate niggers and leafys. Now my question, what's the difference between you and the Chinese, Indians and Filipinos?

Attached: chladtiwiaao2ht-e1434569609671.jpg (600x301, 26K)

Become a cuckold faggot and tell her that she can fuck his ex whenever she wants.that way you will not feel guilty about anything.

I'm 6'2 don't have chink dna unlike you and mayan ancestors

feces

Attached: 1548346762837.jpg (1242x984, 72K)

not fake. it's devastating. Mostly because i'm disgusted at the thought of it. But also because she's not even trying/expeccting the man to be caught. And the fact that she didn't fight so hard that he was forced to kill/knock her out. Also it was likely heroin she was injected with so she would have felt like she was loving it.

Best post in this thread tbqh

you kissed lips that were on a nigger dick, probably even more than one

Fucking filthy leaf. Your country is as bown as mine.

Attached: canadian google.jpg (620x423, 82K)

Do you taste nigger dick when you kiss her and lick her?

>Niggers are the most disgusting thing in this world
you must not know of sand nigs

Don't you mean ex-girlfriend, user?

Attached: 1554944684493.jpg (522x545, 68K)

castizo les dicen a los criollos alla?

#1 his dick was in there, he left genetic material in there and your kid could be part nigger.
#2 tell this coal burner that you’re leaving her nigger loving ass because she fucked a nigger, she cries to friends and the word gets spread that even though you’re a white bitch once your blacked no one wants you
#3 do not assault her in any physical way, it’s not worth it, more than likely she’ll go back to nigtown and get beat the fuck up anyway
#4 tell everyone you know she’s a coal burner
#5 Get money

Why didn't you give her a lift home?

get her to bring her lesbian friends home for a 3way with you, then dump her for being a stupid party whore who gets drunk with friends without her husband

dump

hope you didn't stick you dick in that

Tell her you will dump her unless she does anal

Just leave her but don't beat her up that makes you the nigger

LMAO.. A fucking gook. Aren't you ashamed to be a fucking Korean? Having a developed country and still having to emigrate to the world, we're brown but at least we don't send our people to destroy countries like yours, disgusting gook.

Attached: leafy 4.jpg (1000x750, 107K)

Peruvians are cool

If you have kids with her. The kids will have microchimerism and have some nog dna.
You should've left. You didn't. So you're a cuck.

That disgusting nigger shot his load of ape semen in yo girls pussy and now you eatin dat same pussy bro. How dat ape semen taste, huh?

track the nigger down and start dating him behind your girl's back

>My girlfriend
You're not saying your ex-girlfriend, why? WTF is wrong with you?

>mayan
>Chile

but niggers attack people for no reason
at least user has a reason
burn the coal, pay the toll!

bask in the glory that you will pound a used pussy that has been BLACKED.com

im the same i wont date a girl that dated a nigger. any white women that dates a nig has no respect for herself.

Attached: Microphone.jpg (460x447, 38K)

average chilean:
>70% wop or dago
>30% mayan which are dark dumb gooks
average Canadian:
>pure aryan anglo and germanic stock
Gee I wonder which one is better

Ohh sorry did I mixed the tribes kek they're all ugly and dumb

There's more story to it, we were mending things already. Nothing like adultery, just reconnecting. But this is adultery in my mind, and it makes those nights she spent out with her friends while i stayed with our 2 daughters unforgivable. I trusted her and never once suspected adultery, but now i'm at an impasse and am proceeding with divorce. wish me luck bros

>dump gf
>get chexked for stds

I love Peruvians because they killed a Canadian bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0nrUtidaqE

Attached: leafy 2.jpg (2048x1638, 1.11M)

Get rid of her

op is a nigger

Pray that his dick is smaller than yours. Although given your salty post, I'd say your dick is smaller than a proton.

Attached: 2B5D4218-DD60-4E56-B6CA-6CCC06979AA9.gif (245x230, 871K)

Like dating you is any worse?

if you want to insult someone do it right and there are like 1,000,000 mestizo salvadorans in Vancouver you aren't aryan and the white race is a shill

yeah the rape story is bullshit
she got wasted and fucked a nigger while her gay friends cheered her on

Dump her dummy

White women can't resist the BBC. They have millions upon millions of melanin receptors inside their tight little white innocent pussies that secrete hormones to the white females brain that makes her crave the BBC. It would be torture for you to deny a white woman the BBC.

Haha wtf

>letting your wife get drunk at parties with dikes in coontown
If true, you are equally at fault and also a cuck

Attached: 1555299745910.jpg (592x766, 185K)

Do Chileans and Argentinians wish they were white?

>this
women who cheat lie about being raped when they get caught

this is a fake story

>my girlfriend kissed niggers lips
lol...thats not all she kissed, Been to a doctor lately?

Attached: valtrex-antiviral.jpg (700x402, 28K)

I'm black. Dump her. I've never met a white woman or any woman for that matter who was both sane and a racemixer.

Attached: 21ED07BD-FE00-4A95-A12B-BBB601BC158F.jpg (1024x711, 94K)

You’re an underdone mexican. You’re a beaner with a flaky crust.

literally what i'm thinking. shes's quick to tell me it was a "white toothless guy"
she claimed the health department had a guy there from the police department to draw up asketch of the guy. she refused to let me in because the girls are out of school and she didn't want them to hear or see anything, even though they wouldnt understand.
So at this point, she got free Plan B and is leaving it at that. I used to love her. And I'm glad to have my children. But I'm glad to have learned this before it was too late for me to feasibly find another woman. God help me.

You probably have herpes

Imagine dating a non-virgin.

You’re so pathetic for getting mad about this.

Attached: 75AF4A3F-C285-49AD-86E9-5A8659397540.jpg (960x734, 247K)

At least find the man and kill him before divorcing her, but you're the one responsible for letting your wife out like that

Nice LARP.

you realize chileans are racemixed themselves?

>thinks all latin americans are mestizos

>having 2 daughters
lol what a cuck

I didn't say I was white, you fucking nigger stupid. I'm castizo master race.

Attached: 1532189761977.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Firstly you need to red pill her, if hse even dares defend niggers after she gets indoctrinated by facts and logic, like le 56% meme or despite 13%, how about 54 african nations all 3rd world, how about her child would of looked like a Goblin, like you need to make her so emotionally wrecked for even daring to fuck nigger, then when she is sorry you tell her to go die, never date a coal burner, also tell her to die in a hole. BUT RED PILL HER, and if she defends black man then hit her like one.

Attached: 8352075D-2D12-4765-859A-26C38528E488.jpg (305x327, 42K)

>castizos are not racemixed

I have friends that are always out and they've told their friends to keep a watch on her. Even had some of their friends hit on her, but she never took the bait and was always quick to turn away the dykes. She didn't know her two friends i mentioned were dykes, allegedly.

Still, i've been cucked by another man who raped her, and this makes me realize i'm a cuck for ever allowing her nights out alone when alcohol is involved.

Attached: Sunburned.jpg (1000x607, 191K)

You have Aids now
pay the toll

>injected her with a drug
>after abducting her
I bet if you went through her purse right now you would find a syringe right next to her crack pipe

is there supposed to be a difference? like you have still have mayan like no one thinks a quadroon is white

idk about castizos, criollos aren't

track down the "rapist" and beat him, and also beat the shit out of the lesbians for letting your wife get drunk and leave alone (allegedly), but also because they are gay and deserve beatings

Only Toronto. Canada is 78% white, and most people don’t race mix.

Great slide thread, good thing everyone is replying to it.

Once you go black we don’t want you back.

he injected her with his semen
her purse is full of aids