Give me a non-emotional argument against abortion...

give me a non-emotional argument against abortion. because it’s just voluntary eugenics imho and I have nothing against that

Attached: 2A83906A-FB99-4F10-A51A-65CAA1746BB6.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Attached: 1530051375065.jpg (960x611, 57K)

Attached: 1537494366757.jpg (640x427, 36K)

Attached: 1538629935308.jpg (725x545, 92K)

built for bbc

Attached: 1558057671257.jpg (500x319, 11K)

Attached: Vagina .gif (320x240, 1.38M)

Attached: 1558056935721.jpg (720x558, 104K)

Thou shalt not kill.
/thread

Allowing people to avoid consequences of their actions leads to repetitive poorly thought out risk taking.

In other words, being pro-abortion means you're a degenerate enabler.

I'm against choice, not abortion

Attached: 1504768764849.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Have you ever heard of a historic civilization that sacrificed children yet is still considered "on the right side of history"

its murder. Period. Call emotional if you want. Buts thats what it is

muh degeneracy enabling leads to eugenics. the problem solves itself, you’re the one prolonging it

Also this

Attached: Wakanda Abortion.webm (400x226, 715K)

the Spartans

>look mom i posted it again!
SAGE
A
G
E

I’m fine with that

Did they sacrifice children for no reason?

No it doesn't.

does anyone?

it literally does, you just admitted it in your first statement. abortion is voluntary eugenics.

Carthage and the Aztecs sacrificed them "to the gods"

neat

>muh eugenics
Except the primary perpetrators of abortion (niggers) are still overpopulating the west. Getting rid of abortion is only one step to counter the degeneracy of the west and stop the spread of filth. Stop acting like people on the right think ending abortion will solve the nigger problem. Also try not to be such a nigger yourself next time.

Attached: garyjohnson.jpg (490x368, 36K)

I cant this issue is just tied to much to my feelz

Any non-emotional argument bases around the axiom that "Taking a life is wrong"(for whatever reason).
If you do not hold the belief that taking a life is 'wrong', there is no argument against abortion.
If you think taking a life is 'wrong' unless under certain circumstances, it becomes a matter of definition. ex: It is okay to kill someone if there is not enough food for everyone, then abortion is justified during a shortage etc.
If you think taking a life is 'wrong' there can be no justification for abortion. While an aborted fetus may or may not survive if the abortion was carried out, it has a probabilistic chance at survival and has a distinct genetic code. Whatever would hold true in that case, hold true for shooting someone after a bad car accident: they may or may not have survived their injuries/paramedic response time. Shooting them in the head at point blank is effectively the same as performing an abortion: it turns an unknown (but estimable) probability of survival to 0.
Personally I think taking a life is fine so I have no argument against abortion nut I think it is a societal detriment if the child would have been a mentally capable white child.

Children were evaluated by the elders of their family, and if they had any deformities or looked weak they were thrown off a cliff.

It can be argued that the spartans were not on the "right side of history", but I'm pretty certain I have no sympathy for any civilization on the right side of american history.

Eugenics is only eugenics if the action is progressing toward a genetic preference, which abortion isn't. Try again retard.

The fact that people on this board use "it's murder" as an argument against abortion is comedy gold considering how many posts advocate for murder.

planned parenthood does more for western civ every day than Jow Forums ever has. calling me a nigger because I’m pro-nigger eugenics is illogical and not an argument

equality.
If the father also signs a paper than maybe abort but letting women kill r adopt away babies without the fathers consent needs to be punished, and bitches sued.

They left children for dead if they were unlikely to survive/thrive whether through defects or the means of the parents. So 2/3 of the modern reasons for abortions:
1)It's a defective child doomed to a less than desirable life
2)The child cannot/will not be supported
The reason they didn't have was
3)I just don't want a kid, yo

Take from that what you will.

100% agree

no niggers isn’t your preference? and grasping at a semantics argument is pathetic and childish

It erodes the value of life within a society and reduces its maturity. When we lived in a world with meaning, before the death of god, things like sex and marriage were sacred. Holding things sacred creates structure and energizes the society; Would a Man be more willing to fight and die for his Wife and children/virgin love interest or an objectified, slagged out, cynical fucktoy? This culture we "live" in is based of the consumption of the corpse of god, the breaking of seals and boundaries and the transient release of energy for momentary stimulation. Thus, the sacred is defiled and raped of all its meaning, as humanity eats it and shits it. This, inevitably, leads to collapse, as all the structure which built and held up the civilization is destroyed. Abortion is manifold in its destruction; The bond between mother and child, that between wife and husband, marriage, sex, but utmost of all the value of human life is minimized--Tingles matter more than human life. This is a deep strike at the heart of western society; If there is no value in human life, there is no value in anything beyond the flesh and man is reduced to vile and tumultuous state. Nothing would ever be built.

You should never disregard the turbulences of emotion in your psyche, they can reveal a lot.

Attached: 1555296545215.jpg (960x720, 171K)

equality is a meme

and here’s the christfag

Is wanting beaners out of my country also "avoiding consequences"?

Fuck off, let non-whites and liberals kill their children

True Facts
See Either be fine with taking lives for whatever reasons you have or be against taking lives.
Just don't be a hypocrite and make your positions logically consistent.

Having a direction completely changes the value of the action. I don't think you're very intelligent.

Abortion is murder. That's not emotion it's fact. If you are pro-abortion you are left with using emotion to try to justify murder.

and you’re still playing a semantics game like a faggot redditor. value is subjective. dead niggers is valuable to me, do you agree, yes or no?

Attached: 1511624853041.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>
the state has an interest in future taxpayers

>says the nword
>calls some else childish

It is murder and I’m perfectly okay with that. you’re a weakling trying to unjustify it

You can deport the beaners and nigs while also outlawing abortion. In fact, what we should be doing is eliminating all welfare so that whoever has a child without the proper supporting environment is forced to live in squalor and die.

and?

If the value of life is eroded within the culture, is it still wrong to preemptively end it?
If the child is to be brought up and shaped by the culture, would it be wrong to spare it that fate? By the views you put worth the mother getting the abortion would be guilty of immoral behavior, but would it be worth letting her suffer that to spare the child?
I think it would be but I'm interested to hear your view.

Human sacrifice is wrong.

>just let them breed in their own countries, global demographics aren’t important

why?

It makes sex seem inconsequential.

murder is murder. too bad you weren't aborted

Do the ends justify the means? If they do not, in your view, then your statement is logically inconsistent.
Either the ends justify the means or the means determine the value of the ends. There can be no middle ground on this; if the extremes of the ends come in to play at all it is the latter case, not the former.

If you believe those are semantics, you haven't thought ahead at any point in your life, ever. You react to stimuli like a single cell organism.

If you deport all the niggers and beaners, and you bring back domestic manufacturing, who is going to stop you from saying fuck off, and then nuking africa when they don't fuck off? Grow a pair and stop being a pussy bitch.

It all comes down to how you define a person, and I really don't have a good answer to that.
The fetus has to be considered a person at some point. Or else there would be no persons. You can say it becomes a person when it develops the capacity for thoughts and feelings. But then people who are comatose would no longer be persons. So the standard for person hood has to be something else. You can argue pain. But then comatose people don't count as persons either. If neither pain nor thought is what defines personhood, then it has to be something else. You can argue that personhood is obtained when it can survive outside the mother's womb. But then imagine someone who can't survive outside an Iron Lung. We agree that those are people. What differentiates the mother's womb from the iron lung for determining personhood?

You can argue that it becomes a person as soon as it is alive and has a human genetic code. But imagine some scientists clone a human foot and keep it alive by attaching some machinery to it. We agree that the foot is alive, and has a human genetic code. But none of us would call it a person.

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

You know what, person-hood is the wrong approach to this. The question is, when does the fetus gain moral status. For me, it gains moral status when it gains the capacity to suffer, when it gains the ability to feel pain, which is at about 23 weeks. So abortion is ok until then.

Do you agree or not? you’re the one weeping over dead muds kike

Of course the ends justify the means. But abortion isn't a solution, just a shortsighted bandaid over a weeping cyst corrupted and poisened from the inside.

Just looking to make people flesh out their views
Is execution murder? Is genocide murder
Does this mean anal sex is inconsequential? Does it make sex not resulting in pregnancy inconsequential? If so, does it count as cheating?
Is this true in every case? Is sacrificing a criminal to prevent harm from coming to others (i.e. death penalty) wrong? What about to send the message that crime will get you killed (punitive punishment)?

Well I suppose an argument against abortion might be, "the mother doesn't want to abort".
Racebaiters in this thread notwithstanding, I'd say that's a pretty solid reason.

Argument against the option to abort prior to viability? They boil down to religious, ethical/moral and legal. Religion is a crock of shit and subjective anyway, ethical/moral you'll never get everyone to agree on the same framework enough to make a moral ban right, and legal... laws can and should change.

I don't agree. Because you're not solving the problem you dumb cunt.

>Is execution murder?
no, it's punishment. children havent committed any crimes

> Is genocide murder
yes

ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING ANONS ARE MOVING RIGHT NOW TO NEW POL

WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT ELECTION CYCLE

It's not eugenics if the fit, white, middle class good genetic material refuses to reproduce.
It's dysgenics.

Not my argument, by your fucking logic we should be forced to deal with "consequences", because we are the ones who will have to

the problem of your soft spot for shitskins faggot? keep crying

Well my beliefs rest on the assumption that as terrible as life can be, we should fight to survive and reproduce because with life comes the potential to build a better world. I suppose I am a reluctant optimist. Life begins at conception. Abortion is murder. You are destroying whatever potential your child would have had. It may have grown up to be a serial killer or cure cancer. You cannot know unless it gets the chance to live. It is always a gamble. I like to think if I had children that they would do more good for the world than bad, because, I would work hard to set a good example and raise them the right way. I don't think it makes much sense to argue. You either share my beliefs or you don't.

If the ends justify the means a shortsighted band-aid is justified as long as further steps are being taken to address the wider problem. For example patching a boat out on the water until it can be brought to port for permanent repair.
In this case do support abortion based on work being done on a long term solution?
Would you then also conditionally support patching the above metaphorical boat on the condition that it is headed to shore? Would you prefer to let it sink or patch it in the hope that the course could be corrected in the future?
This guy gets it. While his argument has some loose ends by his own admission he's working on it. Regardless of if I agree with his beliefs, they're valid.

Feel free to kill your kid, I just dont want to foot the bill fag.

Idiots say it’s libertarian, but it’s not libertarian for the baby.

Attached: AC6BE6BF-698E-4AA8-A5F0-306C664201E4.jpg (914x1024, 154K)

I'll give you the non emotional/ non religious argument against abortion.
Fist of all it simply limits womens rights, which is always a good thing. A woman has to make a series of bad decisons and avoid sevral ways to reverse her mistake before she reaches the point she needs an abortion.
1. There's a multitude of cheap, over the counter options that she can use to avoid pregnancy. This is a decision that is made before sex even occurs. If you say it's not fair they have to remember to take a pill everyday, there are fucking implants where they literally have to do nothing. If that fails we have option 2
2. The condom, appiled at the point of sexual contact, and if the first to potions fail, we move on to option 3
3.The morning after pill. This can be used after the sex has occurred to prevent the pregnancy.
4. So now we get to abortion. The women has to fail to take responsibility for her reproductive system 3 separate times before we get here. It's not one bad life choice that leads to an unwanted pregnancy.
This setup is unfair to men. You really do get one bad choice. If you don't wear a condom you are legally tied to paying for that child for the next 18 years. There's no male birth control pill, no temporary implants. no morning after pills, no abortions. And if you DON'T pay her, you go to jail.
It's unfair to the kid, who get's no choice. And it don't place great value on human life, but that's a pretty shity deal.
Giving women this freedom without consequence is for bad decisions is bad for society. It's rights without responsibility. And it's unfair for men and unborn children to have to bear the responsibility for them.

there's nothing good about white genetics if it can't get passed down then it's bad

people have inalienable rights, such as not being put to death without cause or due process

>it’s unfair to the kid

he won’t know any better and life isn’t fair

Says who?

Someone will always have to pay. If you are not willing to pay the price to get it done, then shut your mouth because you won't ever accomplish anything of note. Go away obama.

By all means kill them, I don't give a fuck. But you're not going to do that because you don't have the balls.

The bandaid isn't even doing anything in the short term. Its a placebo. Sooner or later you will have to address the culture issue to prevent the same problem occurring in the future. It takes generations to change culture positively, so better get started now.

So murder as punishment (execution: which I fully support btw) is valid if a crime has been committed according to your beliefs. How is a crime defined? Is it the moral code of the society, the legal code of the society, or your own beliefs?
If, for example islamic law, made children out of wedlock a crime, would abortion be justified? If not is the argument based on your beliefs or society's?
This is a solid argument, logically consistent. If to live is to struggle and any chance is worth the effort, abortion is wrong.

please stop posting that picture here, i'm a recovering zoophile and it's making me want to relapse

no it doesn't. a much more efficient way would be to make birth control implants free to receive but not free to remove

What a goddamn non answer, but nothing surprising out of someone doing so much mental gymnastics in order to fit in with dumb boomer agenda

every civilization in recorded history ie humanity as a whole

A) Placebos have been shown to work in many situations so that's a shitty argument (see placebo effect)
B) If the parents made poor/degenerate decisions in getting pregnant, surely they will make poor decisions in raising the child, leading to the child making poor decisions. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. If the child would make poor decisions, wouldn't aborting it prevent bad decisions down the line? Therefore preventing degeneracy in the coming generation.
C) Address the boat analogy; do you support abortion if work is started "to change culture positively" to make it easier on future generations?

you clearly do give a fuck which is why you’re here right now smoothbrain

no one is arguing efficiency

that’s not true at all

Not true.
For the vast majority of history the only right you had to be alive was someone/thing that could kill you choosing not to. Mere centuries ago despotic societies held you had a right to live only as long as the despot deemed you could.
Don't base arguments on history; people were idiots and will continue to be.

please point to all the successful civilizations without murder laws. the objection to murder is primal, it predates written history itself

Abortion mostly kills blacks, and is therefore based.

Yeah but this isn't a matter of life, this is a matter of law and regulation. It also requires a human to interfere with nature to prevent a pregnancy. This is a choice we are making, we can make the choice to be fair and tell the THOT that too bad, life is unfair. But it's really not for her either, as I already laid out the 3 times she must fail before needing an abortion.

Attached: CE8972B6-EE51-460F-96C7-6D29E4268117.jpg (1024x586, 92K)

the only thing keeping me from believing in a god is that a just god would never have created niggers. Spics? sure. Chinks and zipperheads? why not. But niggers have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, even christian niggers are worthless trash.

First you have to define murder and a person. Is a slave/thrall/servant a person?
Furthermore in many societies the penalty for murder was paying weregild/blood money; does this imply that you support abortion as long as the person pursuing it monetarily compensates the other parent's family and/or the government?

humans are part of nature, there is nothing unnatural about anything we do and we aren’t interfering with ourselves

you mean abortion laws

Their is more than one God. There probably is a God of the universe but it has bigger fresh to fry.

Which we only know because of people from athenas, they ended up extinct

thanks for the history lesson spic