Woman murder suicides her son- Police try to save her character

a divorced mother ties her son to her and drowns them both in a reservoir. a murder. yet if you read the comments by the (female) police who dealt with the case, they try to make her out to be a victim and try to make it look like she was a good person even though she was a murderer.

>Her suicide note made it clear she wanted to end her life, but could not stand the thought of leaving her son to face life without her.

>'It was clear she battled with thoughts of suicide, but had also battled with continuing to live,' said DC Fearon.

>DC Fearon added that in the letter, Ms Sillett had battled with what to do and had penned that she had tried to save Jenson 'from this world' and that she never wanted to hurt him.

>'She said she could not stand the thought of Jenson living without her. She talked about never wanting to put him through a life of pain and being bullied and singled out.

>'And she said she wanted to tie him to her because she did not want him drifting away from her.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7179821/Depressed-mother-treated-son-McDonalds-Happy-Meal-jumping-icy-reservoir-kill-them.html

it seems women are always victims, even when they are the killers. there's a long line of action justifiers when theres a woman being blamed.

Attached: KillerQween.png (667x673, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

illawarramercury.com.au/story/6152239/police-probe-death-of-german-woman-and-daughter-2-at-a-mt-keira-lookout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*F
don't get divorced guys

Have you ever gotten checked for being retarded?

>Mother, 41
>son, 5
>having a child with a 36 year old woman

Attached: 16.png (250x337, 111K)

>women are always victims
You’re just noticing this now? How young are you?

he's better off dead than raised by an over-the-hill manic single mother

this is why we should make divorce illegal

the state forces

we need the state to enforce marriage

Yes. The women are wonderful effect aids women in all aspects of life and death. It's so potent that these women actually begin to think they are wonderful, and thus grow blind to the help they receive.

Ah yes, the ol' 36 year old recovering drug addict bar hog "mother"

no the state needs to remove ALL jews and their influence from society. Divorce happens for a reason. People also need to hold themselves accountable through social pressures. no whoring, no wasting times etc

ITZ THE JÒOÒOZ

i was just posting the latest example.

((()))
>joos
every time!

>t. Kike

Holy fucking FAS eyes.

>>having a child with a 36 year old woman

not any more

((()))
post the word "jews"

Fuck this evil bitch, anyone who could kill their little boy like this is inhuman.

F for the boy
S for the "mother"

checked

>live the care free lifestyle and get a kid at 35
>waaaaah I couldn't find my other shoe, time to kill myself and my crotch fruit
women

Kike.

Attached: 219467FE-7EA6-4C75-9A1C-7B50162CC55F.jpg (666x529, 193K)

Only jews spell it ‘jooos’
Nice try Moshe

Posts like these of parents killing their kids makes my skin crawl.

I worry about my ex's erratic behavior with my 1 year old daughter. It just dawns on me that once their infant children were smiling as babies only to be taken with their parent's destructive actions.

Sad indeed, however life only can go on.

This. I'm that kid except that I didn't get taken out when my mother died. I envy him

Yeah I remember some years back some cunt intentionally drove her car right into an oncoming truck or something with her kids with her and the newspaper title was "Why does a mother kill her children?". Content of course very sympathetic because she didn't do nuthing wrong. It's the society

Kike.

This is sad, OP. Insane people are sad.

Similar thing happened in my town this year. Some roasty killed her kid and herself and all articles and social media came out acting like she isn't a child murderer
illawarramercury.com.au/story/6152239/police-probe-death-of-german-woman-and-daughter-2-at-a-mt-keira-lookout/

>Woman murder suicides her son

If white women were rounded up by white men (not me), tied to trees, then set on fire and burned alive, I wouldn't feel bad...not even a little.

Then we all go get asian brides and the world becomes a vastly better place. I'm not advocating violence. I'm just saying that IF it happened, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

Attached: ka05ytdnml631.jpg (1242x1482, 394K)

It's no fucking secret this society rewards the degeneration and sickness with sympathy and praise.

Her eyes are out of wack and she's does phoney smile = psychotic physiognomy

That's normal in the UK, most middle class people have kids in there 30's! (it's also why we're getting bread-out very quickly by shitskins.)

There’s a reason why men of old included women in the statement women and children.

what toy did he get

I think average age of first time mothers in Europe is around 28-29.

Youngest age of first time mothers is 26 in Bulgaria. Europe is gone, everybody thinks it is normal and healthy for woman to start having kids in early to mid 30's.

Attached: monkaS.gif (220x216, 72K)

>Social worker.
>Fucked in the head.
>Didn't want to lose her son.
>She likely initiated the divorce.

>...We all go get asian brides and the world becomes a vastly better place

Borders_do_nothing_meme.jpg

Isn't this exactly what happened in Dear Zachary? Maybe she was inspired

>it's also why we're getting bread-out

Attached: Bread Out.jpg (600x400, 197K)

my mom killed herself and honestly what this woman did was the right thing, i wished she would've taken me with her.

Attached: 145214739743.jpg (468x323, 17K)

>one chance at death
>last meal is mcdonalds
this is the true tragedy

yup. pure evil

Man I honestly think women are fucked in the head, like nature made them nuts for whatever reason.

shit. dude. that's fucking heartbreaking.

>See flag.

Oh, of course.

I was wondering the same thing.

such a good woman, unlike that faggot that killed his pregnant wife and 2 daughters that he dumped in oil tanks where he worked.

The comments are rage inducing. How stupid is the daily mail clientele?

Wounds heal but I'm forever a mental fuck up but whatever. I'm more angry at the jews for causing the domino effect that leads to a situation like mine in the first place. If I wasn't an autistic mutt I would definitely have enough rage to become the next Hitler

>my crotch fruit
I learn something new everyday.

Can I has more information on that one pl0x

It will probably get even more common now. My mother was 38 herself, people are reaching stability later in life than they used to. The real problem here isn't necessarily her age, she just fuckin whacko.

>it seems women are always victims, even when they are the killers. there's a long line of action justifiers when theres a woman being blamed.
they are adept in comunicating through emotional appeals / emotional concepts are comprehended better by the body and thus the reaction is wired to connect with it.

that why men think women are crazy.
they encrypt their feels in language.
>absolute dread

Attached: 1550635765674.png (1102x967, 501K)

>people are reaching stability later in life than they used to.
modern life is so fucking bad
women have to unironically wait 3 decades to feel financially stable to form a family.

get me the fuck out of this timeline.
I can't stand that people treat and refer to their dogs like a human baby.

Attached: 2019_06_26_02_08_14_1561525066775.png_667_673_.png (359x507, 86K)

lol that pic

>oil tanks

did the police kill the guy?

why would you even do that to your own flesh & blood?

Attached: even donny is freaked out.jpg (600x600, 397K)

White women's lives are so much harder than everyone else's, they are stunning and brave and you should respect them. This powerful independent woman is a true hero for murdering her five year old son. Women are truly equal to men and they should not be subjected to state mandated daily beatings or kept naked in cages.

>Be me
>34yo Australian 2 kids
>Have good job, no criminal record or violent history
>One day wife kicks me out of house with nothing
>2 days later moves truck driver boyfriend into home. Having affair for months
>won’t let me see children. dont see or talk to kids for over 4 months.
>One day friend sends me picture of my house, police, ambulances everywhere
>I call wife no response I call hospital.
>doctor tells me my 9 month old son has drowned in the spa
>take immediate court action to see other son
>initially told by court my case is not "urgent" enough
>have to take court action to even attend my sons funeral
>son tells me new truck driver boyfriend beat him and blamed him for brothers death
>win more custody
>exwife takes out fake IVO
>costs over $10k to defeat in court, no costs to her as lied to battered women’s legal service
>judge wouldnt even read my affidavit. Won as womens legal service realised she lied and asked her to pay
>found out in coroners court that exwife left door open and truck driver would encourage baby to play at edges of the spa
>coroners court rules cause of death is owner of property didnt have proper fence despite lockable room
>I’m sole owner of the home as her credit rating too poor to even put on loan
>get threatened with law suit for causing death of my son
>ex-wife constantly tell remaining son that Im the cause of other sons death
>waiting to see if I’m charged for manslaughter despite not being in country at the time or allowed access to my son
>get home back in divorce settlement but its trashed, feces everywhere
>lost over $100k in lawyers bills and everything cos murdering ex-wife just wanted to make me suffer
>only crime Im male, educated and good provider

I love my so called male privilege while women literally get away with manslaughter
Going to write a book for men in similar situations to stay strong.
If your going to paste this in reddit at least include me in the screencap

You should bash her head in with a claw hammer in Minecraft.

Why not just kill the bitch and save yourself the trouble?

That's the whole point of the thread anons.
If I did that I would end up as worst guy in world her a martyr.
If a woman does it they walk no problems and in my case even make cash from it in divorce. We need to change people and the courts to stop this cycle

You should kill this bitch.

Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do.

All women are literally mentally ill. Yes, all of them. Fathers should be given automatic custody in all divorce proceedings.

Systematic violence has proven to be a very effective method of altering the behaviour of human beings, historically speaking.

Kill that fucking bitch, her boyfriend, and take your son far, far away into a different country to start a new life. I recommend Eastern Europe or the USA.

Jesus christ I really fucking hope you are larping, but you probably aren't. If that happened to me, I'd lose my mind. That is really fucking insane to happen to you user. I am sorry this has happened to you and I hope that vile whore's misery will restore even an ounce of your unnecessary suffering. People like your wife and her BF are evidence as to why stoning and for womens rights should be revoked all together reducing them back to property. Fucking hell, women are a damn mistake.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560627277516.jpg (1434x1076, 89K)

>If a woman does it they walk no problems and in my case even make cash from it in divorce. We need to change people and the courts to stop this cycle

>tfw the blackpill starts hitting you again

Attached: Spengler ww1.png (1441x981, 480K)

Don't get me wrong user should an opportunity arrive. But right now I have another son and now decent women to live for. Create another family with and grow. I will never forget and forgive

What about the kids father?

This. knock them out, put them in a car, weld the doors shut. Then wait for them to wake up and push it into the river.

I hope things get better for you and you can get full custody of your son, user.

My church in my state has the average age of 57 and im only 21.

WTF, religion is dead

Wish I was larping user.

When I finish my book, and hopefully get published. You can read the full story yourself.

>What about the kids father?

Attached: 1557890458857.png (900x1042, 90K)

Thanks user.

It's comments like yours that makes me think I'm gonna make it.

I hope my book will have the effect I want it too.

And they absolutely should never, ever live under the permanent guardianship of their fathers/husbands. That would be like, just so aweful.

>>I call wife no response I call hospital.
>>doctor tells me my 9 month old son has drowned in the spa
>>take immediate court action to see other son
>>initially told by court my case is not "urgent" enough
>>have to take court action to even attend my sons funeral
I'm sorry for your loss user.
what was his name?

Attached: 1553797694385.png (600x458, 107K)

This guy looks like a Jew!

Attached: ANTIZIONISM.jpg (1280x853, 248K)

Attached: lel29007.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>I can't stand that people treat and refer to their dogs like a human baby
Preferring humans to pets
Having a dichotomy
let's not do this again.
you must retreat

Fuck what people will make of it: SHE MURDERED YOUR FUCKING SON
Avenge him. Torture the cunt and her fucking bf to death.

It's kinda hard to believe a meme flag

Attached: blackpilledohfuck.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Kill yourself then you ungrateful pussy

years of oral contraception use causes irreversible brain damage making women more prone to depression among any other things.

she's a victim of a society that pushes that poison on girls the moment they hit puberty.

You're a fucking weak pathethic cuck and you let your own blood die without getting justice

White people are doomed

>I'm sorry for your loss user.

Thanks user.

Mason was his name.
I only have one photo.
Court ordered she give me photos over a year ago, I'm still waiting.

OP story really got my bloody boiling. How can society treat this murderer be a victim.
What about the father. The article hints that it's his fault what a joke.

this is becoming very normal, most white populations are having kids at 30+

We will find out all these crazy moms had teenage abortions

Who said I'm not going to avenge you faggot. I'm gonna serve it cold and calculated you retard.
Fucking retard.
You would just be another bare bum in the prison shower if this happened to you fuckwit.

Not in home country user. Working overseas.
Not having larp

Sick bitch! I just could never comprehend this behaviour, it's mad. Frankly Jr's evil, this is actually evil.

Sound radical when comon sense is suggested being people need to be screened to aquire permits to reproduce, but just look at the results! Sadly children suffer because society has absolutely no logic, everyone talks about morals and they have no idea what that means! Poor little soul.

>Preferring humans to pets
>putting words in my mouth
I did not say so.
I say they treated their pets AS babies.

have you seen john wick? (for example)
manliest assassin their is
pure will, discipline and martial technique
finds love
quits murdering job
marries gf
waifu dies

and the symbol of their love?
a friggin dog that ends up dying by the reckless and villanous action of a mob degenerate son.

I'm not saying people are consciously replacing or preferring dogs for babies

I am saying there is a cultural expression where the act of even having babies has been removed and as a coping mechanism dogs have been introduced.

Attached: 1561079757888.jpg (638x640, 99K)

You are a very strong man for bearing through this. I've been through some bad shit myself, but yours beats mine. I can't tell you what will happen, but things will get better so long as you keep pushing for righteous things such as publishing your book and raising your son well in the bitter aftermath of this shitty situation. You still have your other son, continue to be the best to him, especially as a strong man in his life and he will respect you and come to understand you as he too, matures into a man. If you make a pol thread about your update and your book, I hope to come across it. Stay strong for yourself and for your son, brother. Take care.

Attached: C2FE7A1113834ECE8234443746E51439.jpg (500x750, 64K)

where was her ex? is he a cop?
see where this is going?

You shouldn't have given your women rights, fred

>leaf

Attached: 1551758156471.png (1090x1087, 381K)

>How can society treat this murderer be a victim.
They have reduced the happening (comprehension) conceptually(symbolically) to an emotion, and that is what the mother expressed.

Like how jews do pillpull, they do use logicall fallacies but they add in emotional appeals and emoting which is what makes them get away with it as the audience is thrown of guard as to what is properly happening, resulting in them never calling the lair out as he adds a emotional concept of what is happening in situ to the actual logical context of whats happening.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjwMHduGEvk
You will see here how larry david fakes (emotes) so much a reaction that he changes, persuades the viewer to emotionally rationalize (illogically) that he took it very good his family owned slaves.
>What about the father. The article hints that it's his fault what a joke.
Men are robots in society
you can't have empathy with us, we are the stronger sex (physically)
so there is no gain financially,socially or morally to support men but the contrary

there was a canadian man i think who decided to help homeless men in his country
the feminists shut him down quick
made his life a living hell
he suicided.