ICE releases list of accused murderers, rapists protected under state's sanctuary law

>Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in the Pacific Northwest are taking the unusual step of criticizing Washington state’s new sanctuary state law and giving detailed examples of the danger they believe it presents to the public.

foxnews.com/us/ice-takes-on-washington-states-sanctuary-law-by-showing-dangers-of-ignoring-immigration-detainers.amp

Attached: 694940094001_6052127193001_6052119656001-vs.jpg (931x524, 35K)

Should be summarily executed. But too many people make money off these parasites.

I hate murikikes but you have the right idea, those animals should be shot behind their ear and tossed in a pit.

ICE are cucks, they can't do shit and states know it

Why do liberals still defend these offenders? Also, what's a logical argument against the kids being separated from their families? My law professor won't shut up about it

that your law professor is a traitor.

activate it

Attached: file.png (450x305, 246K)

the kikes making money off of it should also be executed for treason

based!
we democrats love murderers and rapists as long as they are brown!

they separate them into age groups, if they cant prove the minor is a relative then they keep them away because traffickers take kids to try and speed up admittance

Based

Attached: 1500433294728.gif (480x270, 1.12M)

>Why do liberals still defend these offenders?
At this point I believe liberals hate conservatives so much they'll literally take the opposite stance on topics which have completely reasonable solutions. They just can't agree with anything conservative based on principal. They even see ex-cons as potential voters, and work on restoring their rights. None of the left would want these people in their neighborhood but they want the votes and to weaken any conservative cause.

>I hate based Americans

Rude, I happen to like beaners more than I like leafs

i can easily answer that
in washington it's still too easy to avoid immigrants, legal or illegal, or even black americans. You see some not great stuff on the streets if you go downtown, but lets say you work there, that means you only spend a few minutes there before going up in your big ivory tower.
Otherwise, most other places in the city limits your only going to see homeless people which are mostly white citizens addicted to drugs.
The west coast has the issue of upward social mobility for tech workers. It allowed an unprecedented number of people to live like this. They get into their cliques, vote for whatever sounds the most humanist but never pay the price.

You retards should use all that human sacrifice Aztec high energy for good instead of chopping off each other's arms and legs

>06/25/19(Tue)22:22:22
Ebin

Just remind your professor that there really is no border crisis remember?? All propaganda :^]

That’s the whitest burger I’ve ever seen

>the unusual step
All this information should always be released directly to the public - not just "the media."

Don't get much sun in jail.

Your professor is okay with child traffickers posing as the parents of the children they're trafficking? Ask your professor wtf is wrong with him, is he a pedophile or something?

Kek

Attached: E6F230C2-C864-4D68-9B32-0CCE35C8AE2C.jpg (950x942, 211K)

And you get huge echo chambers in cities. Seattle voted 85 percent Democrat, for instance. Outside the city, it is different but in cities and universities it's a game of oneupsmanship to see who can go the furthest

The Mexican constitution ensures that family members of Mexican citizens will be granted citizenship. When they're sent back over the border with their anchor babies, their children will automatically be granted citizenship. The ENTIRE argument that they're separating families at the border is made up bullshit.

The truth is deserve to be separated, and the fear of that is an effective deterrent to illegal immigration. Allowing anyone who kidnaps a kid to enter freely into the country to vote and collect entitlements meant for citizens is a huge incentive to not just illegally immigrate, but to drag along any child you can.

But saying that publicly, no one who agrees with you would fight for you, while the leftists who disagree with you have been conditioned to become extremely agitated and violent to such alternative points of view, and worse they have been emboldened supported and protected by the Democratic state.

This scenario was planned out in advance, with pieces put in place in advance so as to make resistance to their plans difficult. Not unlike forcing interracial propaganda into all media to condition the public to accept migrants because growth is the only way for Rothschild to keep getting his interest payments on all the debt this is making. Migrants are the new bottom wrung of the pyramid scheme, and so propaganda was commissioned to soften the inevitable public backlash to forced racial integration and one world government communism.

Much of the problem is too many of us dont see the game here. Life is a praxeology war between factions, with useful idiots and unwashed masses being used to power it. Deductive logical reasoning, forward and lateral thinking, manipulation and deception and misdirection, these are the way war is fought and peace is maintained

Attached: SmartSelect_20181006-072311_Chrome.jpg (1038x2116, 1012K)

Pacific Northwest is looking more and more like NSF HQ recently.

Attached: Nsf_dude.JPG.jpg (425x784, 210K)