Go on pol

>go on pol
>all I see is hate and rage
How did this happen? Why are you guys so angry and hateful towards the world? Is this just your way at getting back at women for never having sex with you? Because it's not working, no one in the real world gives a shit about your Incel anime nazi rantings. Wouldn't you rather just be blue pilled and happy rather than this hate filled? You all seem miserable desu

Attached: 1560277897133.png (500x899, 233K)

Maybe because the jews made us this way you low iq delusional self absorbed stupid FUCK

>da jooz
fuck off fatass

>you believe that my support of hitler and hatred of jews is because of women
You’re clearly new here.

Die faggot.

Attached: IMG_20190619_013930.jpg (1024x438, 121K)

Nobody’s this mad, were just having fun; blowing off steam. No need to slide special agent kikeson.

Attached: 8D60BB1A-9163-4D46-BCEE-14697436E7FE.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Why do you hate white people?

nope. it definitely is the jews that fucked america's economy and society for endless satanic wars in the name of Israel. nice try you kike shill.

Attached: 1559988021557.jpg (946x798, 99K)

Attached: 1432530670976.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

>jooz posting
Fuck off stupid kike

this is your future and the future for Israel
im going to support the first candidate that will give Iran nukes so they can destroy Israel forever :)

Attached: rosenbergs get the chair.gif (460x297, 105K)

you are so fucking annoying

Your fear is palpable. Once you go full Jow Forums you don't return, no matter how many people call you an incel nazi.

I like the big guy more

You see user, I don't hate women. Women are adult children. Children need rules, structure and an authority figure to keep them from acting out. I hate the people who destroyed that. It's the Jews I have a problem with.

Attached: 1453401610811.png (490x497, 90K)

t. kike
prepare to be gassed on the spot

I found the drawing that's on the fat guy's t-shirt. The character's name is Nagisa Shiota, and it's a boy.

Attached: 1542633284642.jpg (900x1314, 348K)

>da joooz forced us to let women have rights!
no your own "white" fathers did that, jews had nothing to do with it retard

Slide thread.
Always sage slide threads in all fields.

>taking Jow Forums even remotely serious.
Are you on the spectrum, user?

Actually, the country founded by my white fathers limited voting and property right to white males.
Female liberation and feminism was Jewish influenced as was already pointed out to you by this user
And the cultural zeitgeist is greatly influenced by the media, and guess who controls that...
Most liberation movements of the past century were influenced by cultural marxist thinks and the Frankfurt school. Again those friendly Jews...

Attached: __shimakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_bosshi__sample-d958e661db561f2aeb4905f10f483d49.jpg (850x840, 151K)

>pop stats are fake
>yes white genocide is real

are you retarded?

it wasn't
"jewish influenced" it was kiek created and a psychological hardcore judaic operation

>what is mass psychological manipulation aka social engineering
>what is being an extremely nepotistic tribalistic ethnicity with vast access to power that influences all of society

Nah it's cool, at night I shitpost here and during the day go to my liberal college and hang out with ethnic friends. It's all a larp, noone actually believes this stuff lamo.