Would you betray your race to fuck her?

Would you betray your race to fuck her?

Attached: 1480376408586.jpg (1080x1285, 100K)

>betray your race
Only incels talk like this. Race isn't real.

black girls like that are a complete rarity, vast majority of black women are fat sheboons.

would rub one out instead

No. I'll only marry a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty

ew, no

niggers are disgusting apes

Absolutely

Attached: 93wr2tq4b4s21.jpg (614x768, 47K)

I have my phone screen turned down low (?) and I can’t see her, kek

Only for an asian bitch who’ll cook and clean for me

Attached: BEAUTIFUL BLACK ASS.webm (852x480, 3M)

nee

Lol of course. Half of white people vote Democrat

She looks great

Nah. Not a bad body but way too fucking black.

Will say there was a half to quarter chick I knew, and I would have knocked her up in a fucking heartbeat. But her feet were god damn gorgeous and she was a hot fucking mess which turned me on.

Just real talk.

imagine the smell

race traitor. A disgrace to your ancestors

There is only one race, the human race.

I dont base my life on whatever projections of what you might think dead corpses would think. I live in this reality and not the world they existed in and im certainly not going to let myself be mentally cucked over other peoples opinions and deny sex with a woman i find attractive

Attached: 71uscvgc6ay21.jpg (614x768, 124K)

Sure. I just wouldn’t breed with her.

I only betray my race for gooks and beaners.

Attached: 1560925027306.jpg (361x432, 26K)

men can't be race traitors by sex, you dumbass.

Attached: Colonized2.jpg (640x640, 151K)

The term "race" was specifically coined to refer to the major branches within the human *species*. Semantic games are easy, and can be played by anyone, but words still have meanings.

Attached: homo_erectus.jpg (300x347, 31K)

Attached: 09e453_5738915.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Look at all that blubber...
>[mans harpoon internally]

No. I'm a straight white woman from Queensland & my pussy is reserved for abo cock only.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, nigger lover. Imagine wasting your existence having nigger subhuman children.

Race is farce and as long as you dont get her pregnant you are gtg.

You don't want to have any chance of niggerbabies

My art history teacher told me that ethnicities are a myth and scientists have disproven their existence though.

Attached: 1560654057783.jpg (612x612, 66K)

Scientists haven't disproven the existence of race. That's an egalitarian astroturfing lie.

u serious?
there's no way u don't know about assholes; but there's a retard in every crowd, so I digress

Attached: db24e51a1c69a6470505337d53bbca07793bc25dc77fb8715b6a94b49f15e96d_1.jpg (283x6020, 388K)

Well shit, guess I hate niggers now

Fucking her isn't a betrayal to my race. I fuck her into a coma, I just won't get her pregnant. It's only traitorous if you have offspring.

Disgusting

i just wan tot shove bottles in her holes

Sorry but I'm not into animals of any gender.

>vast majority of people are fat sheboons

Attached: 1500949794192.jpg (342x347, 16K)

Mestizo here, well i'm basically already mixed already so it wouldn't matter, and plus chick in the photo is hot af. Even if I was white, i'd still do it because damn she is fine. I always fond black women to have the best personality then any other.

Imagine the amount of old rancid shit that is stuck between her ass cheeks because she can't even reach around to wipe her own ass.

Imagine her sitting on your face and you taking a whiff of the pungent aroma emanating from her crusty asshole. Maybe you even decide to go for a lick so you can taste the putrid remains of what used to be the Doritos and Twinkies she ate 6 months ago.

Imagine you spreading her ass cheeks only to have a lump of decayed mass drop directly into your open mouth.

Before you even realize it you are completely engulfed in her smell and taste. The only sound you hear is her big black ass cheeks rubbing against your head as you swallow her shit. The taste makes you vomit in your mouth but at the same time you can't stop yourself from getting a rock hard erection that could pierce through bunker walls.

Your vomit mixed with her shit gets into your nostrils, completely filling your nasal cavity as you begin to cry tears of joy.

You are unable to breathe but it doesn't matter anymore. The ecstasy makes you cum so hard that you pass out completely engulfed in her ass. Her shit makes its way into your eye sockets and ear canals as she keeps grinding on your face, and there's nothing you can do about it because you have passed out and will never wake up again.

That's okay though. This is all you ever wanted in life and now that you have experienced it, there is no reason to keep on living anymore.

Attached: 1314514525185.jpg (252x252, 17K)

fuck em, they're dead

I'd pull up to her in my race car and ask "How much?".

Attached: NiggerRacer.jpg (960x686, 168K)

Blacks have higher rates of STDs, don't let your dick do the thinking for you.

so you'd be fine with a mexican or black guy fucking an attractive white woman?

no, she looks good but they all smell from having cocks shoved in them since the age of 9

sure why not

Must make you a nigger then since that car is owned by a black guy and relatively well known in florida, its also sarcastic as a protest
Too bad for you that most black women arent that interested in black men, sorry little nigger boy

Attached: 1561454690296.png (1400x831, 1.9M)

I already do on a weekly basis
>t. melbournite cucking nigger men of their women
not sure how I am not dead yet

Attached: 1561484238505.jpg (610x762, 305K)

Attached: b57ofqlt3z331.jpg (614x768, 56K)

t. average american

Youre a disgrace to humanity

While she has white facial structure I still wouldnt do Rassenschande with her. Pale girls are the patrician taste