Gets rekt and exposed by a random dutchman

>Gets rekt and exposed by a random dutchman
>makes a comeback saving the world from WW3

best redemption arc ever

Attached: Based and Tuckerpilled.jpg (1392x788, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QK5osNNOSQ&list=RD2QK5osNNOSQ&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=6v70irTWTmM
youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/23/us-launched-cyber-attack-on-iranian-rockets-and-missiles-reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks so retarded when people are talking with his blank stare. I don’t know how his handlers don’t make him fix that

>Gets rekt and exposed by a random dutchman
how what happened?

Thats his gimmick. It's intentional.

He told some dutch guy to fuck off on a recorded phone call.

>WWIII
Can this meme end? Total war doesnt exist anymore.

and it was after that dutch guy exposed him as a shill

>saving the world from WW3
Source

>a shill
A shill for what? He shills for America First. Thats it.

>being that much in denial

yikes

Lol you are so bluepilled

No he works for Rupert Murdoch
America first is incel/boomer speak

only getting responses from shill kike meme flags saying tucker is bad
no ones buying it tucker is based he names the jew all the time

He hasnt pushed a neocon agenda on his new show. He pushes a paleocon type of politics and is america first. You havent done anything besides try to shame me on an anonymous board on the internet lol.

the Dutch guy is literally a shill for Soros so he cant "expose" anyone

nice try CIA shill. will need source for all those points or you're just trying to shill your pathetic republican party

How is he shilling the GOP?

Yes it does. We are seeping in it right now. Information warfare, cultural warfare, identity warfare, as well as all the drugs and crime and degeneracy. My friend, this isn't world war 3, this is the last war. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

>memeflag kikes
sloppy job mossad.

Dutch madlad exposed him for being a shill, he went apeshit on television because he was talking to someone from a country where its entirely okay to just blurt out whatever bullshit you've got cooking up inside your noggin.
Shit was quite funny

you responed to a shill retard ignore people like that
>meme flag
>shill using D and C by calling other people shills

Tuck will always be MY NIGGA
youtube.com/watch?v=2QK5osNNOSQ&list=RD2QK5osNNOSQ&start_radio=1

Okay, so its not total war. WWIII is never going to happen, its a meme, like the nuclear holocaust.

he didnt expose shit i watched it, tucker said some naughty words and some racist shit i totally am cool with and agree with, what the dutch guy exposed only made me like tucker even more

I know its the same guy, its just funny to watch him post retarded nonsense.

your a moron WWIII is going to for sure happen only question is when

>Dutch madlad exposed him for being a shill
Again, a shill for what?

Dutch lad literally pointed out he was bullshitting for people like (and including) Soros.
>Leaf
Ah nevermind.

He called him a shill, and that's all he did. To 'expose' someone, you have to prove it too.

Far as I remember shilling for people like, and including, Soros.
Not gonna lie, I don't fully remember the clip, just remember laughing as he got assblasted by basic facts.

The same "Professor" getting REKT youtube.com/watch?v=6v70irTWTmM

I somewhat remember him throwing in some stats and figures but since it was on the 'phone' he got cut off every five seconds.

The Second World War was a reaction to a massive european conflict that saw the end of several empires. Those several empires were built on a warfare that doesnt exist anymore. World wars dont happen in a vacuum, they were contingent on a small era of western civilization that had seen a rise of conflicting ideologies. We arent even closr to a regional conflict, let alone a world war. Its not going to happen. Revolutions all over Europe will happen first before a world war ever happens.

So?

complete lie nothing of the sort happend, the dutch guy worked for soros and media matters stop lying why do you even bother shilling this shit???

What does Tucker say that pushes Soros agenda? If anything, he pushes the opposite that Soros pushes.

Completely out of his depth, funny how when he was asked about 90% tax rates (marginal tax rates) & how no one actually paid them all he could say "that was the point". What a fool.

All of his stats were to do with his point that the oligarchs are dodging too much tax, as far as tucker being a shill it was just an evidence free assertion. Well, apart from that part where he EXPOSED that Tucker works for Fox News, which I'm sure no one knew before this guy pointed it out.

You can expose people while being a shill. It just means you are controlled opposition. Calling out Tucker just means Tucker had something to be called out on and it damaged his position.
Just because the Dutch fag was EXACTLY the same and a Soros shekel shill doesn't mean his argument and talking points are illegitimate. It just means he's a hypocrite like everyone else on TV.

Kek. It’s hilarious.

About the only thing is that it causes tension between ppl who hate the truth, in the same way Soros loves to stir up shit & profit from the aftermath.

>exposed by random dutchman
Source or didn't happen

The dutch man didnt rek tucker, he just assumed tucker was the typical fox host conservative. Essentially tucker was trying to talk about how garbage the woke capitalists were but dutch man just wanted to shit on tucker for being on fox and in some conservative contentions. In a way dutch man is right, tucker is only being held back by fox, but it gives him a bigger platform

>no video of tucker getting rekt
surprise! OP sucks yet another fat cock

Except all that faggot Dutch guy said was that Tucker worked for Fox News & anything he says regarding the US doesn't affect him becuase he is part of the 1%. Clearly some left wing "Professor" is a comie who thinks only certain ppl should have the power & be rich (namely gov officials) & no one should attain that in a private enterprise or inherit it.

It would be irresponsible of Tucker to leave Fox. Too many normal people are being exposed to a lot of genuine right wing thought from Tucker. It makes no sense for him to leave such a great opportunity to educate people just to join an echo chamber and say edgier things.

>yes tucker, but people PAY you to say things
>yes because i'm on television
>i rest my case
>but doesn't someone pay you too?
>*click*

Sage and hide meme threads

ultimately tucker got rekt see

fuck off memeflag

Sounds like Murdoch is a cuck. He pays Tucker millions of dollars to spread a message to millions of people that contradicts what he values.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_nFI2Zb7qE
He's talking about this but honestly I don't see what got "exposed".
If anything I see communists putting their feet in their own mouth once again and it's beautiful desu

>he works for Rupert Murdoch which is why he told Trump to not attack Iran

>faggot historian Professor tries to play with the big boys of finance, politics & media
>Ends up being forgotten
>Faggot writes about UBI, 15 hour work weeks & open borders
At least Yang has at least worked for a living in relation to this waste of space

Attached: file.png (1588x280, 93K)

He exposed that Tucker works for Fox News. For the people who hadn't been tipped off by that little box with the word Fox in it.

He comments on that in an interview. He literally says he has no self awareness.

censorship and anti Semitism bad
freespeech for Zionist conservashits is (((based)))

k retard lol

Humanists make me sick.

Do all dutch speak english with a retarded lisp?

>Open borders, 15 hour workweeks, UBI based
>Is it any wonder communism never worked, will never work & these ppl simply exist in the world between fantasy & the dole?

>He exposed that Tucker works for Fox News.
Tucker absolutely BTFO and EXPOSED. Communism wins once again.

I think it must be their accent that does not go well with English, maybe he should try a scouse accent to cover his disability.

Conservative freedom of speech isnt the same as leftist freedom of speech. Conservatives believe in lible and defamation laws, unlike leftists, who only use freedom of speech to destroy traditional institutions and then censor all contradicting thought.

nice cope but why do you retards keep replying??

>America launched a cyber-attack on Iranian weapons systems on Thursday
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/23/us-launched-cyber-attack-on-iranian-rockets-and-missiles-reports

>Iran were backtraced by the cyber police

Attached: 1550785899426.jpg (555x585, 37K)

>15 hour work week
I'm thinking office cucks and academics dont really do a lot of work.

>you're a millionaire paid by billionaires
is this supposed to be some kind of epic BTFO?

ho ho ho
>he doesn't know

Ww3 will happen precisely to stop such revolutions. Do you really think the libshits and their banker kike masters aren't willing to burn the world down in order to keep their NWO?

So what? Tucker advocates for good causes like being anti-war. In contrast, you dumb shills advocate for endless wars and child drag queens.

Quite frankly, shilling to save millions of lives is better than treating your asshole as a sex organ, all of you leftists are worthless people.

>best redemption arc ever
>Gets rekt and exposed by a ̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ paid shill dutchman looking for a cheap shot
user, there is no redemption arc if Tucker doesn't need to be redeemed.

His actual redemption arc occurred some time ago. I would imagine it was a slow process of becoming aware of the ways of the jew that started with Jon Stewart getting his show cancelled on CNN but it also involved him waking up from the nightmare of Jewish NeoCon politics. We can never know for sure b/c if he were to come right out and say, he would never be allowed a voice in the mainstream ever again. He can only slowly chip away at the web of lies and removed the veil one strand at a time.

Attached: 1516410591434.png (1722x956, 2.75M)

These are actual disinfo discord brigade trannies

These are just retards.

Protip: Using "ur a millionaire and your boss is a billionaire!!1" is a very poor ad hominem logical fallacy, and nothing more.