Why are Central Americans such terrible parents?

>After two months of waiting in scorching heat -- temperatures climbed to 113 degrees Fahrenheit at times -- the family decided to cross the river.

>23-month-old daughter drowned after father attempted to have her swim across the Rio Grande river

cnn.com/2019/06/26/politics/mexico-father-daughter-dead-rio-grande-wednesday/index.html

Nice fatherly thing to put a toddler girl who's not even two full years old through!

Attached: Wompwomp.png (425x380, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AL3Y2NYBhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are both in one shirt? No wonder they didn't make it lmao

The most wreckless parenting on earth next to China. A MOAB is the only solution.

Attached: kek moab.png (572x700, 509K)

I hate spics. They look disgusting, their accents sound vulgar, they're murderous and have a high homicide rate, they're drug dealers, and rapists too. Vile people

>they're murderous and have a high homicide rate

People on Jow Forums bash blacks all the time, yet you're much, much safer in Africa than Central America.

Attached: Homicideratesbycountry.png (660x690, 91K)

I agree but there are nice ones that I work with that are good people. I will say though I noticed it’s usually the ones who are third or fourth generation that are from successful families. A majority though have been exactly as how you detailed.

We didn't get our war so muuh border muh refugees muh orange man bad

Attached: 1561064118260.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

He was using kangaroo tactics.

I hate indians more desu. At least theres a limit to the amount of spics there are, you guys have billions of weird, smelly, autistic people.

Are there even governments in Africa capable of tracking murder rates tho

Rest in burrito, taco man.

We zhould all vote this guy as worst father of the year. What a piece of shit.

All the caribbean countries are filled with black people. And the central american ones are technically at war right now.

>The shocking image captured Monday was a grim reminder of the dangerous journey migrants take to the United States. Oscar Alberto Martínez had crossed the Rio Grande River and turned around to get his wife when his 23-month-old daughter saw him swimming away and jumped after him, a journalist says.

>The father clung to the little girl in red pants and black shoes, but a strong current swept over and drowned them, Julia Le Duc, the photographer who captured the image of the pair, wrote for Mexican newspaper, La Jornada.

It's very sad, really. They of course do this because they are desperate for a better life. Human lives arent worth much in many corners of the earth.

Not that any of this is a good argument in the debate about immigration. But it would be a loss if your ability for basic human empathy were to be a casualty of the culture wars.

>inb4 a bunch of too edgy 4 school liveleak alumni tell me that I'm a faggot normie etc

I could for sure swim a two year old across a slow moving river.

Rio Grande tends to flood alot. It might have been a rainy night.

On a personal level a child drowning is sad. I don't have a ton of sympathy for her father though. That said, the media has been so inundated with the dead brown people image that it's pretty easy to brush it off.

True, but that's fucking dumb of him. I doubt he was a competent swimmer or, maybe he couldn't even swim.

The real question here is why are Central Americans such terrible swimmers?

>just swim across the river lmao

if that is her father

>they're murderous and have a high homicide rate
little redundant

So he wasn't able to make a raft in 2 months.

>caring about a bunch of jeets half a world away when we're being invaded every day by brown people from the south

Attached: 1560024024344.png (880x759, 1.07M)

why are jews so repulsive.

Attached: jewqab.png (573x530, 490K)

You dont really know the father though. All we know is that he went back for his daughter, trying to save her and that they both drowned. The world is a cruel place, I dont doubt for a second that there are hundreds of millions of people that have good reasons to risk their lives to escape to the US.

That doesnt mean they should all be let in, nota bene. Just that there are more than one billion people out there trying to survive on less than $1 / day.

low iq

>I dont doubt for a second that there are hundreds of millions of people that have good reasons to risk their lives to escape to the US.

Yeah, no shit. If I was a 3rd world poorfag I'd probably want into the West as well, but proximity to white people isn't a human right and these people aren't our responsibility.

>Decrepit old fucks cheering on a war
Reminder that Schumer never held down a real job in his life, reminder that Pelosi never held down a real job either. Career politicians cheering on a war, yet nobody with any ounce of media clout is smart enough to hammer them down on this. Disgusting.

You're right, it isnt. Empathy with a father and daughter who met a grim end is, however, completely free.

D'oh

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x148, 112K)

I thought we had systemic racism, oppressed brown people, and America was never great? Why would they come here?

really makes ya think

I visited Jow Forums tonight hoping for Photoshops of this pic and am severely disappointed.

Attached: Syria.png (1024x1023, 1.56M)

Why do you brainless emotional retards always conflate empathy with sympathy?

Yeah its sad, but its not my fault and people die in more horrific ways literally every fucking day. This one is brought to your attention because there is a narrative.

The best way to respond to these emotionally manipulative pics is to tastelessly mock them.

Attached: Hillary.jpg (1242x979, 202K)

Then why is she tucked in his shirt? He clearly had some dumbass plan to sneak into a country and get welfare that ultimately got him and his kid killed.

Because we're not autists?
Of course it's being used as a political weapon. Dishonestly so since no camp in the immigration debate is offering a solution that would end these kinds of tragedies that happen all the time, all over the world. Because there is no quick fix that stops this kind of shit from happening.

I’ve gone from believing that every news article had a basis in fact even if it was distorted by bias, to now assuming they just got two bodies from a morgue and chucked them in the water for the photograph

>only autists use correct terms

I have no empathy for criminals who die as a result of their crimes.

While I don't believe they did that, I do think it's all propaganda. The timing of these stories always coincides with something, in this case the Trump-announced ICE raids.

Immigrants from Mexico and Central America die all the time, every year, under every President. Their bodies litter the U.S.-Mexican border desert areas. No one, and I mean NO ONE, in the mainstream media would be writing about this under President Obama or President Hillary Clinton.

Attached: USborder.jpg (800x600, 287K)

>Advocating feeling sorry for criminals who die in the pursuit of their crimes
Yup, it's retarded

-month-old daughter drowned after father attempted to have her swim across the Rio Grande river

Attached: star trek black guy mental spasm.gif (350x277, 1.38M)

>there is no quick fix that stops this kind of shit from happening.
>build the wall deport them all
>one weird trick to keep niggers from flooding into your country and getting themselves killed on your border

Remember the dead Syrian boy? This is absolutely propaganda.

>Latest rape accusation against the President fall apart in a disastrous way.
>Wayfair boycott leaves normies asking why the hell Democrats want to children to sleep on the floor.
>Democratic debate starts tonight--perfect time to push for open borders

I believe the photo was either staged or taken awhile ago and saved for whenever they needed a distraction. Sick of their emotionally manipulative bullshit.

Attached: Propaganda Deconstructed.jpg (1125x825, 225K)

They'd run stories about how poor migrants are starving trying to climb the wall, etc.
It just shifts the frame.

That was the first real workout that mother had.

>don't know how to swim
>try to swim across a major river with your tiny daughter

Attached: 1536959770318.jpg (600x535, 108K)

Yeah criminal 2 year olds am I right fucking retard?

Less white, less chances to swim.

Watch out, 2 year olds these days are script kiddie hackers at Google, but they can't read English. I don't know how they do it, but they tell us they are geniuses, so it must be true.

If we deported these people and actually enforced borders they'd eventually stop trying to get in. The only reason they even do this shit is because they can.

why are central americans such terrible swimmers???

only way they stop is if you start shooting them, this guy was willing to drown his own daughter because he got tired of waiting after 2 months

>Essentially beg third worlders to come to USA illegally
>Obviously, many of them die on the way
>Blame Trump
Leftists are fucking deranged. People used to drown at sea trying to get to Australia all the time. Now they don't, they're arrested and removed, which is somehow worse.

Breeding all over the place, no food organization, no family organization, highly religious, so you can't expect government would have mandatory swimming lessons.

Alright, lets blame Trump. Bingo.

Attached: employment by race USA jobs workers.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

I wonder how the based mom survived and the faggot dad drowned.

It makes me even more angry knowing that (((they))) are behind the misery in South America and the chaos at the border. The create the issue and then bombard us with the aftermath

I thought mom and daughter drowned. You think that's a man? Well that's because non-white women can't compete with white women.

That story makes zero sense.

There's also no way the little girl would be wrapped up in the shirt like that if the story happened that way.

Someone is bullshitting.

dutch newspaper said : he already took the girl to the over side of river , but when the father went to get the mother , that 2 y old jumped back in when she witnessed that , and the father went back to help her and drowned both.

CNN says the mother got across, the daughter started drifting away and the father went in to save her and they both drowned.

Oh no, it looks like it was a man, i would be mistaken if genders were true.

Describe mother?

Attached: Google search men can.png (1886x812, 171K)

Sure, if the location where they died is the main irritant for you, why not?

Aww they're sleeping :)

Choke on a cock you fucking faggot

One less leech on the system

honestly that wouldn't even stop it either, they'd just come by plane/boat/vehicle and overload the system there

this but it all applies to your race too

Why doesnt it make sense? I have a daughter of roughly the same age, a little bit older. I wouldnt be surprised at all if she did what this girl did under the same circumstances..

Turning them away is sufficient. If they get into the country they're basically good, especially if they have an anchor baby which they all do these days.

What is this retard trying to say here? Can someone translate passive aggressive non-commital libspeak for me?

You wouldn't be surprised if you took your daughter for a swim across a major river and died?

Attached: Indian Trump religion.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

Would you stuff her under your shirt in the middle of a river?

Are we going to later find out the father and daughter weren't even related?

Will the media even report on it if that happens? That got their meme going now, facts be damned.

Attached: DNA.jpg (800x600, 140K)

Saved. The stationary tripod is the winner, especially since it's pointed at the fat bitch with kids too old to be in diapers.

Speaking of, diapers are expensive. Who gave them the diapers?

No wonder this photo is usually cropped.
This is as bad as the caged child photo which was actually of a staged protest.

Build the wall.

Seriously, gag on a penis, you flaming queer

>someone I don't know dies in Japan
vs
>someone I don't know dies on my property

Which one is more irritating? Especially if the latter is trespassing and stealing resources from me and my family.

Smuggling people is lucrative profit business, how can't Republicans understand this business model? It's literally cash on hand.

I live where drownings are frequent. That child being tangled up papoose style is impossible with the story given.

Expect some narrative tweaks in the coming days.

>Empathy with a father and daughter who met a grim end is
Hold, the father deserves no empathy, he killed his daughter by ommision, of skill/knowlegde/whatever, the daughter is an innocent, but the blackpill is she is free from whatever suffering this world had in store for her
>is, however, completely free.
No, no its not. Emotional energy is not finite and you'd be insane if you attempted to feel empathy for even the number of humans that died during you reading this post. Especially not when it being part of civilizations gestalt causes deterioration and destruction.

it's dems that don't understand it

Yeah, if I was desperate enough, I would. Under my current circumstances, obviously I would be crazy to do it.

That she was tucked under the shirt is easily explained by panicking, or simply by someone covering up the faces of a dead father and daughter with something that was at hand. I cant imagine what level of NEETdom is required to come up with this stuff.

ICE needs more money, more people.

>trust me, I can see a river from my window, and I'm an expert on parent-child drownings

ok

>or simply by someone covering up the faces of a dead father and daughter with something that was at hand
They're face down, doofus
>I cant imagine what level of NEETdom is required to come up with this stuff.
Yeah, imagine what level of empathy is required to actually piece together a situation.
Crazy.

Someone's intentionally dropping Africans off in Texas, eluding the Coast Guard. Remember how it was the government behind the crack epidemic, and the San Jose Mercury reporter was punished for exposing the truth?

The government is directly behind the flood of 'refugees'. That's why it won't stop.

This is an aryan board. Americunts not allowed.

>The government is directly behind the flood of 'refugees'. That's why it won't stop.
wouldn't surprise me.
also wouldn't surprise me if op's pic aren't even dead
no color change, no bloating, no lividity

Ok, indeed.

Weird, I was told there wasn't a crisis at the border.

>I'm drowning, better stuff my daughter in my shirt
He was obviously retarded

>Latest rape accusation against the President fall apart in a disastrous way.
The media companies knew something was wrong because there were too many inconsistencies about the rape claims. And the lady was reputed to be "odd" as she smiled and laughed while giving "testimony" about the rape claims. She had too much of a fun time accusing Trump. So it's no wonder the media dropped it like a hot AND rotten potato.

The lady also claimed to be non political so as not to be grinding an axe against Trump. But investigations showed she made multiple contributions to democrats with one trib as high as 1000 (one thousand usa dollars). So she was a probably a political player pretending to be neutral while accusing Trump of rape.

Attached: Too+Bad+For+You(Shield Hero).jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

or the fact she ripped it off a law & order episode

E. Jean Carrol: Rape is "sexy"
youtu.be/3AL3Y2NYBhw