How can I know that Yahweh is real? Orthodoxy seems pretty based but what is the argument for Yahweh's existence...

How can I know that Yahweh is real? Orthodoxy seems pretty based but what is the argument for Yahweh's existence? Talking about this god specifically, not asking if any god exists.

Attached: 20190613_191915.jpg (592x598, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qigonginstitute.org/category/33/scientific-papers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you even read the Bible?

kys snownigger

yes

cocи хyй

And you honestly think a work like that could have been written and composed by humans?

I have always respected the German intellect. Some of the greatest modern thinkers have sprouted out of Bavaria.

Sacrifice of the body for attainment of the higher intelligence has always been chanted by great thinkers and mystics many of German decent.
A great German mystic work which became popularized in western society is called "a cloud upon the sanctuary" and it is revolutionary in its way of leading man away from the idolatry of the flesh in search for primordial grace.

Yes. Some OT stuff seems to be copied from other cultures. NT is nice but I have no reason to believe that it's because of God. Muslims use the same argument
>bro just look at the quran bro how can u say its not from god bro its so holy bro
Are all good works of fiction made by God?

And does it have any practical application to show for itself or is just prose written and talked about bean bag plankton intellectuals at a round of Starbucks?

>Muslims use the same argument
You clearly don't know what you're talking about then.
>Are all good works of fiction made by God?
All good things are made by God.
Go and make something good and perpetually eternal if you so challenge God.

Muslims do say the same shit tho.
>All good things are made by god
How did you arrive at this conclusion

God's name is revealed only once in the Bible: "I AM THAT I AM." Yahweh/Jehovah/Adonai/G-D any of the other names Jews use to avoid using the real name of God are versions of Jewish pilpul to get around talking about the truth.

The name is then confirmed by Christ in the flesh when he rebukes the Jewish high priests, the Saducees, in John 8 when they are accusing him of being a liar. Christ responds that they are liars above all liars, for they are of their father, the Devil, the creator of lies, and not of Abraham. The Jews mock him, saying that Jesus is clearly not even 50 years old yet, and says that he knows Abraham. To which he responds:

>Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

>Muslims do say the same shit tho.
You really need to read on religious history.
You want to find God, but you can't do it due to your laxity.
You want to find God in scripture, but you don't know a thing about it.
I honestly doubt you've even read the Bible.

You can't give logical proof that something real exists, this is not mathematics. Example: you can't give a logical argument that your watch exists. You can't prove that the world exists and is not just your imagination (can't disprove solipsism).

You can use logic to find answers only after you already take some things to be true (like axioms or postulates). Example: "reality is true, solipsism is not", unless you already take this for granted, logic is useless.

In every religion, the basic truths, such as God's existence, are taken as axioms. It makes no sense to try and logically prove or disprove them, it's a matter of faith.

All the savage suffering and nonsensical evil on earth is proof enough of Yahweh, the Jewish God.

Christ came to overthrow Yahweh and reveal the true, unknowable wholly good God.

Find Gnosis and find God, not an imposter Archon.

Attached: 1529750311676.jpg (864x488, 71K)

M8 I'm asking for evidence that your specific God exists. I've read the Bible, NT twice and OT once.

But what's the argument for Yahweh's existence? A lot of the OT stuff just seems like a mix of stolen stories from other cultures and historical records saying what happened to the Israelites, while making it seem like everything good or bad happened to them because of God. Also apparently Herod wasn't even alive at the time of Jesus.

>How can I know that Yahweh is real?
Are you Jewish? Because Christians don't use that name.

Some do. I used it to be more specific. And don't Jews use YHWH?

Not really?

Jews use all kinds of names for Him. Christians use "Father" or "Lord".

>I'm asking for evidence that your specific God exists
Godel's proof of God.

There is no argument.

OT is a collection of books written 3-4k years ago. I think unless one understands the culture back then, he's not going to understand much. It was written with the jews that lived back then in mind, not with us.

Does it matter whether this god exists in the way you imagine a god should exist?
Or is it more important to follow this specific collection of wisdom made by your ancestors?
Doing the leap of faith is not a decision you could make rationally. You don't do it with your brain, thus you can never understand it.

>Also apparently Herod wasn't even alive at the time of Jesus.
You're confusing Herod the Great and Herod Antipas. The historicity of both is easy to prove.

>Gnosticism
Literally a sect of Judaism founded by Jews for Jews as a response to their concerns over Christianity.

>I've read the greatest written literature ever told
>but I have idea about theology
>more so I don't care for philosophy
>GIB EVIDENC NAO
See, the main reason nobody gives you evidence is because you really don't give a shit.
If you'd have made at least a couple of hours of research into the most BASIC evidence for God, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass.
I'm sorry user.

Well, I did. Just don't see any reason to believe that the OT god is the real one and not Allah or Vishnu or any other one.
I will admit there are good teachings in the Bible. It just seems like a waste of time to pray, go to church, etc if God actually doesn't exist.

Ah, thanks for clearing this up.

They are the same dude.

Allah, God, etc. These are all cultural names for the same deity.

If you believe in one you believe in them all, because they are all one, in different languages.

Doesn't mean you should believe in any god or higher being unless you have a miracle proven in front of your eyes though.

>It just seems like a waste of time to pray, go to church, etc if God actually doesn't exist.
All based people did it (go to church, pray etc.). It's also the only way to actually find out that God actually exists.

Have you tried praying and reading his holy word instead of asking anonymous internet users on an image board filled with filth?

How about consistency?
This is pure gnosticism.
Shame on you.

The bible is a guidebook to life. You're not supposed to actually BELIEVE the stories. Most of them are metaphorical and/or literal fairy tales to make vast amounts of people live in a relatively civil way. Follow the "rules" but don't believe in the stories.

This is especially so for the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc) whose focus is not on improving yourself, your surroundings or others, but bending down to a higher power. Just like a slave would bow to a master, a peasant to a king and so on. It keeps people under control.

Compare that to self-taught "religions" such as buddhist sects whose goal is not to please an imagined higher power or deity, but rather to reach and become part of such a higher power through meditation and self-realization.

čiaupkis, žasine
negėdink vėliavos su savo žydatikiškom nesąmonėm- kaltina protingą kacapą, kad jis nesupranta apie ką kalba, pats barška tuščias turėdamas pora žydiškų žirnelių viduj... lysk į tą šikną iš kurios išlindai, kiauriuk

>Have you even read the Bible?

This pretty much sums the thread, no one can prove the christian god and you're wasting your time choosing a god at random and being punished in spite of the autistic screeching of crhistkikes.

Attached: thinking-meme-face-png-8.png (363x382, 73K)

The Bible as we know it is a fabrication of emperor Constantine from the 300s AD.

You're a literal retard to believe the bible you read today. It's a falsification and most of the original content and most of the letters have been removed as they did not support Constantine's ideas of how people ought to worship.

Read and learn history before you write.

Jocefus

Take a look at this pic. This is YHVH described by some semitic tribe, possibly jews.

Is this a work of some people or is this the ultimate source from which we all come from?

Attached: 21f989915f02415e1eb2f23924de042c75e1a30f278007ec81a40e306c0d1a2a.jpg (771x1000, 117K)

Catholic Bible maybe. KJV is written from different source manuscripts which are more textually reliable and are available for comparison to this day.

>to reach and become part of such a higher power through meditation and self-realization.
Literally the goal of Orthodox Christianity. Just not "self-taught", but with guidance, because otherwise you end up like those raised by single mothers.

This

Yup, prayer wasn't answered.

KJV written thousand years later is more reliable than the people who supposedly witnessed the acts and made it the mission of their lives to spread this knowledge. OK.

Nigger please read about how the bible has been changed and modified since ~330 AD. KJV or any other version is based off of this.

Have you tried believing in god without religion, meditating and doing another support practice like yoga, qigong or tai chi?

I'm sold

No, redpill me.

Have you tried talking to someone who has its shit together in real life? Admitting to him you don't.

There is no other way, no amount of reading, praying etc. on your own, will ever be enough.

You must redpill yourself. That's the whole point of what he is writing. He just listed various techniques you may use to do so.

For clarification, read about the first four ecumenical councils held and how they changed the bible and literally decided how christians ought to believe, which again was made into canon hundreds of years later.

You mean like confessing to a priest?

Can yyou be anti-jew and orthodox?

No, like talking to someone successful in life about various matters that bother you.

Someone who has visibly done a better job in life than you and whom may teach you something.

>redpill me
qigonginstitute.org/category/33/scientific-papers

This is for qigong and tai chi, you may lookup more studies for yoga and meditation.
They are doing something good for you, and while I cannot prove it, I assure you 100% I met god with meditation, I was atheist when it happened, I do qigong, which is also quite impressive when you awaken the chi energy.

You don't need religion, religion will only make you worship a fake god.

there is a perfection of consistency within the text that renders all doubt of his existence absurd, and any possibility of human authorship impossible
make no mistake that Satan's primary goal is to prevent that book from being read and comprehended, because it is far more than a path to salvation, it is also a complete explanation of Satan's role as the false messiah
Satan has one tiny hope, (even though its not rational) that he can prevent God's children from being delivered and redeemed, thus rendering his own proclamation of death nullified

Satan's death is proclaimed in the Garden of Eden, and carried out in Ezekiel 28

Yep.

thx

i don't think this is something you can be convinced of, you have to arrive at the conclusion yourself. I chose to believe after realizing that my life is basically meaningless w/o a god.

Ever heard of Primordial Mover concept?
Philosophy, Theology and even modern Physics related to Big Bang require such entity to exist.

>Ever heard of Primordial Mover concept?
How does primordial mover prove the existence and validity of pic related?

Attached: 1537285909932.jpg (771x842, 104K)

>tfw not blessed by big dicked god

Attached: slopain_r_mage_DlL-pAtX4AAN-v1.jpg (675x1200, 89K)

Just by logic & math.
If you accept only the measured info, consider following:
We have known about black holes since late 50's due to mathematical and logic solutions. If you consider only measurable info to be "actual science", we just found out about black holes this spring when they finally go that photo taken.
Now how on Earth would they even have the ability to measure such a thing without having a concept and logic for it? They wouldn't.

How exactly is the prime mover = YHVH from the bible?

Attached: OT sources.png (605x289, 14K)

>They are the same dude.
Do you mean Allah and Yahweh? Because that's an arguable position. Now if you mean ALL gods from ALL religions are the same you are braindead

Every religion believes that their God(s) bless them for their rightful acts that are given to them by God(s).
Why would the assumed other gods like Krishna or Allah punish their subordinates and put them under "pagans" rule, if they were doing everything as they should be?
Does Christians success prove that they are blessed people? And who else but God would bless them, since they worship him?

You're right, I should've specified as I did in a later post that ALL the ABRAHAMIC "Gods" are the same.

>dodging the question again
This is some first class christian pilpul there user

Attached: yhvh.jpg (908x728, 106K)

But most likely considering the historical archetypes found all over the world, of which most gods/deities are based from through mythology, it's not actually such a wrong answer.

As the ancient gods from the Aztecs to the Egyptians to Mesopotamia to China all share eerily similar features, paths and stories. Albeit their names and visual appearance differ.

Yahweh is tribal deity of semite neanderthals from middle east. Of course they'll tell you that it's in fact god of everything who will fuck you shit up if you won't worship him - it's part of spiritual domination that kikes had ever since goyim adopted semitic faith.

Thats BS JEW propaganda because he does not want intelligent goy to reproduce. In a healthy body lives a healthy mind.

> dodging
I just answered your question, your trolling is weak

-God only reveals himself to who he chooses to, so while your laziness about reading the Bible is a problem you'll regret, everything really is up to God, and he isn't going to judge anyone unfairly
-Psalm 22 was a perfect description of a crucifixion, in fact countless prophecies concerning Christ came true, down to the minutiae
-all of God's promises to Abraham and his children have been flawlessly manifested....in the Caucasian race, not the people who falsely claim to be 'jews'

if this isn't enough to get you started reading the Bible, then the truth is that you really have no interest in learning what the truth is, and God is already aware of that fact

not to mention the 14 books removed from the NT in medieval times by the cucktholic church

Pretty much.

This is the problem with everyone swearing the bible is the truth.

They simply do not understand the history of the bible and how it has been modified by MEN.

Even if we assume that the Original scriptures of the bible truly were words of god through men, those words have now been modified so much so that it's almost an entirely different book from what was first intended.

What you read in the bible today is not the word of god. But what various emperor and popes wants you to read. If you read the bible with all the books and letters as it was intended, the Bible is a very different story alltogether.

>It was written with the jews that lived back then in mind,

no, jews arent super special. not even in the old testament
they are basically the nigger tribe always causing trouble by being niggers, my how time have changed

But the jews of old don't exist anymore.

Modern Jews are turkics from central asia.

must be the jew philosophy
requires them to be demons because they still do overall same sheisty shit now as OT jews

Oh yes, The Kabbalah and The Torah are a perfect description of modern and old jewish mentality.

It's not so hard to figure out the Jews and their tribal mindset when you read their holy texts.

Their personalities and powers also vary widely, as well as the number and hierarchy of gods.
Cultural similarities are plentiful, like the flood myths, but that's just a correlation. I guess the most likely explanation is that humans are inherently similar in their way of thinking, hence the (surface level) similarities between deities in various times and places.

Attached: 892A35E4-CB1E-4EF4-AE09-4851550B7BB1.jpg (400x452, 52K)

>God only reveals himself to who he chooses to
Is this true? Can you prove this? Do you have an example? Do you have any evidence?

>in the Caucasian race, not the people who falsely claim to be 'jews'

Attached: 1551287986204.png (203x345, 93K)

Бoг нe тoлькo peaлeн.
Бoг этo ты.

Every creator God in every world religion is described as similar terms: self-existent,infinite, eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent. The logical conclusion thus is that they are describing the same God.
>This is pure gnosticism.
No it's not. Gnostics believes that material existence has been created by an evil deity.

You have to study history, metaphysics and philosophy and you may grasp the truth. God created everything, its the only concept that makes sense. Who created us and the universe?
Was it the big bang? Who created the big bang? Another big bang? Who created that other big bang? Who created the multiverse? etc etc. It all comes down to some intelligent being who created the universe. That's the only conclusion that makes sense. If you grasp this simple yet difficult concept, you'll be on the right path.

Based Andrey

Your seeds are obvious.
Your shill is weak

Attached: 86C3671A-24FF-4284-8AF0-202CC6D825C6.gif (500x273, 361K)

>inb4 who created god