How can I quit the nicotine jew lads?

How can I quit the nicotine jew lads?

Attached: Nicotine-in-a-cigarette.jpg (800x533, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/269265-brain-researchers-smoking-increases-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cold turkey.

yes, the gobbling jew is most effective

>do the opposite of what the Jew tells you
>Jews tell you to not smoke
Really pralines my pecans

dont

Cytisine helped me a lot.10 months without a cig.

vaping is safe

Nice try, but too late. You've already put out too many trapmeme don't smoke commercials kek

Vape. You can control the nicotine levels in vaping. Work your way down to the lowest level then quit.

they are neither good nor bad. but jews hate them, so they must be based

Stop being a fucking pussy!
My grandpa used to smoke for 50 years and then suddenly was like: Nah I dont want to smoke anymore because my grandchildren are around quite often. And then he quit that shit. Never went back to smoking. God I love that man

Switched to vaping with nicotine salts(little different to the standard juice). Still smoke, but went from 40 a day to 20 a week. Found getting more savoury flavours worked well, as the sweet ones are a bit faggy.

They feel pretty good. Theres nothing like a morning ciggie and a cup of coffee.

Read Allen Carr's book "The Easyway to Quit Smoking". It works as advertised.

Stop being a weak willed faggot. I wouldnt trust a man who didn't even have enough willpower to quit sucking down those pieces of shit, and I wouldn't respect a man who doesn't respect his own body that he would purposely poison it.

Juul

Feeling your lungs fill with tobacco is one of life's greatest pleasures.

sott.net/article/269265-brain-researchers-smoking-increases-intelligence

I quit too. It's been almost 24 hours. Motivate me to keep it up lads.

nicotine is awesome, but cigarettes are trash. just vape, shut-in faggots here might shit on it but who cares

Women and weaklings give into temptations, have some damn will power or accept life as a faggot. Don't cut yourself any slack don't pay yourself on the back don't make excuses to have one ever. Thinking you deserve to reward yourself is a trick that faggots fall for.

I keep seeing everyone referring that book. Pretty cool.

Women and weaklings give into temptations, have some damn will power or accept life as a faggot. Don't cut yourself any slack don't pay yourself on the back don't make excuses to have one ever. Thinking you deserve to reward yourself is a trick faggots fall for

Correct answer. I did it like a month ago. First 2 days are the worst. You'll feel foggy and tense.
It eventually get better each day. You'll be fine by the end of the first week.
I just focused on lifting and maintaining a healthy diet.
I still smoke a few when I'm out drinking with friends, because I still enjoy it

You'll never totally get rid of the thought of smoking, but you'll get used to it.

Speaking of personnal experience here, i was only smoking like 8-10 a day.

Attached: 1559069350331.jpg (294x300, 24K)

Buy only the types you hate. And hate yourself for smoking. Like seriously shame yourself. I quite cold after 11 years.

Plants like Geißklee. Be careful not to abuse, can cause impotence.

Don't know what you blokes call it, but on this shithole island, I got some pills called 'champix'. Take them on a gut full of water coz fuck, without a something for it to land in, it feels like someone is tearing your stomach out.
Stick with it for a few weeks, and seriously .. you just don't want them anymore.

Attached: 1558857982690.jpg (852x1024, 168K)

You got this user. I’m very proud of you.

Attached: F418B99C-3A49-4A7B-B2C4-AF76992C2EE2.jpg (744x777, 73K)