I am a British-Iranian in the UK...

I am a British-Iranian in the UK. My grandparents were thrown out by the Khomeini revolution for being Sunni and my parents came here also. I have been born in the UK and i never even went to Iran.

One thing i noticed that was in the younger generation of Muslims there is much more loyalty for each other than in the older generation where many Muslims fight and judge each other over Sunni or Shia. I even have older Muslims like taxi drivers ask me when they know i am Iranian they ask me "shia?" straight away they just assume i am Shia even though I am Sunni but for me it doesn't matter all Muslim should support each other against the filthy Zionist state of Israel and also against US and UK imperialism.

I grew up in Stonebridge in London and all the Muslim unity is strong among the youth. All the Muslims, Arabs, Pakistani, Indian, Africans, Iranians, Somalian, Bosnians, we all get along together no problem.

Even all of the non-Muslims like black people from the Caribbean and white Irish are on side with the Muslims and some of my friends who is non-Muslim quoted Qu'ranic surahs in their music videos they made. Inshallah they embrace Islam as Allah guides whom he pleases. Even though my parents is Sunni they don't like the Iranian government and believe it to be corrupt but still they feel that their country has no place in British and American hands either. Many in Iran still remember Operation Ajax and they don't forget history.

American and British governments is the enemy not Iran. They are run by zionists and freemasons.

Attached: 2475.png (533x529, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WH3xEo444I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come to Christ.

Attached: jesus.png (486x510, 122K)

I shit on the Quran every day page by page.

We don't believe the Bible to be a reliable book. It has been changed too much by man over time to be trusted. Too many versions has things taken in, added in and out. Also, the Gospels of Jesus were not authored by people who even met Jesus while he was alive.

I R G C.

I mean we literally have the writings from early church fathers taught by the apostles in 100AD-200AD.

You should go back to your country and make it great then.

We're going to bomb Iran and kill everyone in that shithole once and for all. You're gonna get Saadam'd. I'm looking forward to it.

Based.
>t. Turk

I am born in Britain and never even been to Iran. Majority of my family live in London and Birmingham hahahahahaha

The early Church fathers do not mention the Gospels by name, they seem to be quoting oral tradition and not written works.

this isnt your blog. go back to iran and kill israelis or kys

Very nice. When are you goin back home to Berlin?

That's why we're literally going to bathe in the blood of your women, and children. We're going to bottle it and sell it like bubble bath soap. WHITE POWER!!!

Doesn’t make u British only if you’re anglo or celtic

> My grandparents were thrown out by the Khomeini revolution for being Sunni and my parents came here also.
based khomeini

John had a disciple named Polycarp who had a disciple named Irenaeus. They quote from scripture all the time. Tertullian cited all books from the new testament accept II Peter, James, II John, and III John

>I have been born in the UK
born in the UK, schooled in the UK, can't use basic english. "I was born in...". deporté la persian

Yet you are not actually British by your own admission. Your loyalties lie elsewhere.

And you have been provided access to free health care, education, a safe and healthy environment, a tolerant society which has taken people from all around the world and still you have set yourself up to view the state and the place you call home as the enemy. You wouldn't even want to be amongst your own people.

British people are ethnically white Europeans,you will never be considered PROPER British.If a dog is born in a stable it doesn't make it a horse.

And yet you believe the Quran is reliable? How about stop being a religious retard and think for yourself.
Why do you think Islamic countries are so shit compared to European countries? There are multiple reasons. Your crappy religion is one of them. Genetics is another.

If a dog lives in a stable that doesn't make it a horse

Fuck Islam. I hope someone kills all of you.

You have this alliance because you're all minorities in the West, which gives you a shared experience. However, such an alliance is unstable and much weaker than ingroup preference due to genetics. Hence, as an indo-european (I assume) Arabs will probably screw you over sooner or later, which is the reason why Persians are Muslims in the first place.

>british Iranian
so, an Iranian born in Britain. what is it like to live in a country where you don't belong? go home

This.

Lol at u retarded racists. U dont oen yhe country just becauz ur white. Many blacks and othrr ethnic groups here. British people arrnt evrn having kids so wr need to bring more nonwhites in. By 2050 we'll be much larger in size here. And no the day of the rope wont happen u fucking retards.

Neck yourself cunt

fight fight fight

Attached: 1554986322890.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

>Lol at u retarded racists. U dont oen yhe country just becauz ur white. Many blacks and othrr ethnic groups here. British people arrnt evrn having kids so wr need to bring more nonwhites in. By 2050 we'll be much larger in size here. And no the day of the rope wont happen u fucking retards.

not even 40 years of education an fix that enrish

>british
>iranian
pick one shwarmabro

>British-Iranian
Does this make you the only Aryan in Britain then?

Attached: 2ch-aa.png (681x333, 4K)

>British-Iranian
you're not british you will never be britsh kill yourself mudslims your kind are just like the jews

based half persian
same scenario here bro, my grandparents scooted my dad out in 78 before things got hectic

Don't worry, next time there won't be any of you left so you won't have to be angry anymore

Faggot

>oral tradition

But that's literally what the Quran and Hadith are, you retarded faggot

If all mudniggers stick together then convince them to mass suicide themselves. Take a few kikes with you, do something nice for the world. The governments might be zionists but it would be a lot easier to take them down if yourself, niggers, shitskins and yellow cunts weren’t infesting the place.
Based.

>UK
>London
>Bosnians
You met both of them?

>British-Iranian
>Never been to Iran

Cool story bro.

Attached: 1559053758744.jpg (720x489, 36K)

based bros

Based.

go home nigger

Go home

SPBP

>This
This.

HA that just means the jews have multicultured you guys too
now you're not iranian or sunni you're muslim
In the same way we have been fucked and are no longer english, german, french, but rarther "white"

its an attempt for global homogenisation and you've fell for it.
If you're against the jew go back to your own country and care about your ethnicity

also bomb israel you cuck

Based Mulahs should have murdered your entire family, desu, baka, senpai.

Your just a sad larping fuktard, now goto the shops Neil, accounts has run out of photocopier paper

How old are you, fren?

>British-Iranian
You have a native British parent?
No?
Then you are no more fucking British than my blue-eyed arse would be Chinese if my parents just happened to be in China when I was born.
You cannot claim to be "British", you could claim to be 'British-born' but you are an Iranian, simple as that.

cool story sandnigger, but could you like GET LOST?

Back to Iran. And stop using white peoplr language and wear white people clothes. Its cultural appropriation.

Also SAGE.

And yeah, Im against war with Iran, as long as you stay there.

subhuman scum

This is why British immigration policy is so misguided.

>US and UK imperialism
You know I may actually consider sparing the odd Iranian on the day of the rope if they denounce Islam and help slaughter the pakis but you're going to be buried with them.

>All the Muslims, Arabs, Pakistani, Indian, Africans, Iranians, Somalian, Bosnians, we all get along together no problem.

So why do you all these yoof keep stabbing each other?

YOU ARE NOT, FUCKING.....BRITISH!

If you know what's good for you, you better worship the Christ. No other prophet will save you. I don't care if there are revisions of the Bible, but the same can be said about the Quran and Torah.

Lay down your pride, abandon that degenerate Muhammad, and go to Christ.

Attached: IMG_1085.jpg (969x1045, 226K)

forget mohamed and follow Odin the allfather if you want to call yourself British.

>All the Muslims, Arabs, Pakistani, Indian, Africans, Iranians, Somalian, Bosnians, we all get along together no problem.
You can get along in hell

Attached: 1559889243600.jpg (1080x1920, 338K)

this isn't the only position held by muslims FYI
there are also people like Dr Ali Altaie who think that the existing NT is close to what jesus actually said

here's a podcast where he explains his ideas:
youtube.com/watch?v=_WH3xEo444I

over 600,000 Hadith were written, how many do you use now?

lmao

religion is irrelevant in determing how societies end up
the problems with the muslim world are 50% based in genetics, 50% based in bad governance and economics

paganism is the biggest larp ever
you need to believe in a religion because you think it's true, not because it makes you feel good
neopagans only pretend to believe in paganism because it makes them feel good

but christianity is pants on head retarded
the trinity is a big meme and the hypostatic union violates basic logic

if they take in refugees they should sterilize them first

t. iranian shia with vpn

they have a method of verifying which hadith are authentic and which aren't
dr jonathan brown has a bunch of books about this process, look him up

And become a cuck? No thanks.

Attached: 1561109911012.jpg (634x951, 175K)

fuck off

I would follow no god that made me feel bad, that is for christ people.

so what part of this makes you British ?

Iranians are fake Muslims and disliked by most people in the middle east. My wife is Iranian, you people worship only material possessions. Iran will soon go the way of the West the more you turn your back on God. It has the world's most trannies

I disagree entirely. The communal ritual is more important than actual belief. The point is to bind communities together and provide a time-tested moral code. It doesn't really matter if you think those morals were written by man or god, as long as you love your people and participate in the community.

You should reserve your disdain for the traitors in charge of your country. If neopaganism leads to the formation of unapologetically pro-white communities, it should be encouraged.

Neglecting colonialism
Bad education system
Westren interference
Multiple wars
What do genetics have to do with it ?
Have you forgot that there were times when the Me was the greatest place on earth , while Europe was in its "dark ages ".
What do genetics have to do with any thing , are you just empty , and have nothing to be proud about except your genetics ?
Not surprised , Germans haven't been allowed to use their brains since hitler killed himself , I hope you could get a new one soon

Kill yourself

nice one man im mixed race black carribean dad white mum and I agree Im with muslim people and other minorities against imperialism and israel and all other dumb shit

you're not british nigger

You're still not British. My entire family comes from Moldova and moved to London where I was born and still live in, and I still don't consider myself British. You should try to respect British culture more considering how much Britain is willing to give you and how they let you stay despite being of foreign descent. It's the least you could do and it's what I try to do.

Attached: 1561219048631.jpg (1024x640, 135K)

this

reported to the unnaceptable behavior team for unlicenced behavior that undermines british values

First off,bong mutt, you cant be British-Shitstainian.
If you were born in the U.K. then you should call yourself British.
Secondly, you raping faggot, you're families own country kick them out and they find a new home with Britain who kindly take you in and shelter and feed your family and you thank them by calling them the enemy.
You should be shot as a traitor and have your remains strung from a bridge.
It's mutts like you that make this world the shit hole we have now.
I hope you rot.
Have a great day!

What a cuck!

Attached: DeusCuck.png (410x470, 278K)

>We don't believe the Bible to be a reliable book. It has been changed too much by man over time to be trusted

Bible is older than Koran and Koran used lots of stuff from the bible. Not saying the bible is right, but claiming it's fake and stealing from it and say your book is the truth is retarded.
Kuran was written down decades after Mohammeds death and they just passed on the knowledge verbally, not by writing it down.
Who knows how many mistakes were made there.

You’ll never be British. Doesn’t matter what your passport says.

sorry bud
but you have to go back
help your own persian people develop and prosper in iran
do whats right

if an eskimo is born in africa it doesnt magically become african you retard
a persian born in the uk is still a persian and belongs in persia

This

>British-Iranian
Pick one faggot

Lol good bait

This. The British isles are for the Anglo Saxon. You don’t belong there.

The quran has changed and no im not just refering to the 7 versions I mean it really has changed

>American and British governments is the enemy not Iran. They are run by zionists and freemasons.

We already know this. What the fuck point are you trying to make, Muslim?

That’s what they get for not being based Shiites

You are a retard Islam destroyed North Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe. kill yourself mudslime

Attached: inbred muslims.png (602x345, 173K)

underrated

you're not British, you're currently IN Britain.

absolutely based.