I have an idea, Jow Forums. Next time you go to a have a cuck waiter with liberal arts degree at a restaurant...

I have an idea, Jow Forums. Next time you go to a have a cuck waiter with liberal arts degree at a restaurant, leave them this. Be sure to fold the bills to make it look real.

Attached: E24FB38A-1AC1-48DC-8E28-183F6CBEC5D3.jpg (2016x3024, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
newsweek.com/maryland-police-called-question-10-year-old-boy-playing-toy-money-school-bus-1443724
trumpbill2020.com/initial-offer28124282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why even leave 5 dollars?

No don’t. The person is probably working long soul destroying hours to put themselves through college or something and this would make them feel a million times worse

Hey OP, how about posting a printable version

there is no proof this was left for anyones tip, leddit lying again.

lmao how cringe

Why not? If they're a brainwashed leftist retard, then why not make their day worse? They'd be more than ready to attack you and make your day worse if they are even slightly triggered by the sight of trump and you know it.

Enjoy going to jail for counterfeiting

And if they happen to be a Trump supporter, they'll have a hearty guffaw and share it with friends. Win-win

then its perfect

>brand your own side as "people who don't tip"
fuck off

they don't jail you for it unless you actually profit off of it, and the SS doesn't have time for that shit right now anyway

>dont worry, the cops cant catch you
If you think its so good, send me your pay heck and use your counterfeit money instead

is this because hes going to inflate the currency (Y)

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in but this is might help you.

I've curated a script to purge memeflaggot OPs from your Jow Forums catalog page altogether!

Script: pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 239K)

>dont worry, the cops cant catch you
I'm saying they don't if you aren't profitting off of it.
Your dumbass probably didn't even know it's secret service that deals with it

>accept job making 2.50 an hour
>expect to be paid 30 an hour
yea they are special and DESERVE way more money than they signed up for, unlike me who only deserve exactly as much as i agreed to be paid. if only we could all be special snowflakes!

You received service and thus profitted

liberals are already the party that doesn’t tip. they have the niggers and minorities on their team

Maybe you should work somewhere where tips are baked into the prices.
There is zero obligation to tip, anywhere.

Once again proves America is a shithole
Why couldnt we have the Japanese future of the 80s

maybe in Czechoslovakia people are still standing in line for their communist bread ration but in countries with a functioning economy it is a fairly serious crime to print fake money and try to pass it off as real money

What is your major malfunction, mutt?

Most places in Japan it's offensive to tip

Waitress jobs only exist for men to subsidize the existence of young women with no skills or talents.
Anyone else working that position deserves nothing, especially not the 200-400 a night between playing with a phone the job pays

Cool

It's always female employees who expect a tip over here. The guys know the UK doesn't do tips but the women absolutely must have the extra money and will act like you killed their baby if you don't tip. Bad example. Stole their I-phone is a much better example.

Sweet Boomer tip.

Yeah because they arent kiked and actually pay salaries
Its why having a job isnt a relationship advantage there as its universal instead of sub 30% here

RETARD ALERT

>jail for counterfeiting
You're retarded

nah, this is like those christians that leave a bible tract instead of money as a tip.

>if someone makes a tubman 20 its counterfeiting
>but if I trump it, its okay

it's not a 20 its a 2020

Does not matter
The attempt is to emulate look and feel
Elsewise it wouldnt be mistaken for a tip

>oh no Monopoly is going to be in deep shit soon
It has to be legal tender to be counterfeit

And you are trying to pass it off as such
If you wanted no issue youd do like monopoly and not use green
newsweek.com/maryland-police-called-question-10-year-old-boy-playing-toy-money-school-bus-1443724

There is nothing stopping you from handing over a random piece of paper when you tip. Tipping isn't paying for a service, it's merely an additional bonus of whatever amount you deem reasonable. You could even hand your carkeys over if you were especially retarded.
Anyway Trump 2020 is an extremely good tip and the waitperson should be glad to recieve it. If they followed that tip then they could easily make a few hundred dollars gambling on the election result.

>lol DUDE JUST COMMIT A FELONY XD

>Hey Karen, remember that obese, shit-smelling, retard that left you that fake tip? If thats the core of Trump's base, this election is in the bag.

>Lose anyway.
Cityfags sure are stupid. They even think their own scent is coming from others.

And that's how Trump won again as they stood around shocked and sobbing, but once again did not vote.

>Next time you go to a have a cuck waiter with liberal arts degree

What restaurants are you eating at?

I've spent about half my life living in rural Virginia, and half in big cities. I go back and forth every couple years for work and family. Cities are way, way, way better.
But its a good thing your political opinion literally doesn't matter here. Hows the NORF? Will Doc Martin ever come back? Hows Nobbleberry doing?

You're under no obligation to leave a tip, the bill has been payed for. You can't be charged for counterfeit unless you try to pass it off as actual currency. This is no different then leaving a "Trump 2020" bill on the sidewalk, you moronic cunt.

or just use memeflag delouser.
stop spamming your shit, I know your that first time filtering faggot that was shitting up every thread the other day

>I lived in rural for half my life, but cities are WAY better
>I grew up around guns, but..
>I used to be far right, but..

Ah yes
Remember, vote for the con artists dude, its tottally great they abuse you
Really shoving me into yang gang here you are
Could we hit a ralleys on the way?

My political opinion matters because it's the truth. You can't escape this fact. Sure I can't vote but honestly does having one or zero votes in a 120million vote pool matter? Trump will win despite you and all your friends voting against him. Trump will win despite myself not even voting for him. Such is reality.

If it wasnt actual currency you wouldnt leave it to be considered a tip.
You would simply place a registered merchandise of the trump campaign card down.
You keep admitting you wabt it consudered a tip.

1. Not everyone uses commie firefox (the shittiest browser in existence today)
2. You're a retard.

I'll reach out to people that do not know how to get rid of the problem. Every little drop helps.

Yeah, because its the will of Soros, just like 2016

You stupid fuck its a fake bill and even states so on it. That isnt counterfeiting. You're fucking dumb. There isn't a real 2020 dollar bill with Trump on it lol what a dumb ass.

He left a five dollar bill. Also, yes. Fuck tipping. These cunts are so entitled now they literally expect a 20 to 25 percent tip because it's apparently your job as a customer to subsidize the wages their employer doesnt want to pay. Fuck you

No flag
Shill detected
Seethe harder tranny

>I have an idea, Jow Forums

You got that off of reddit, dumbass.

Attached: q0ezf6a2y1531.jpg (1125x517, 68K)

He thinks we should care what some liberal cunt waitress thinks or about the optics of tipping. You really think something this miniscule and ineffective is going to destroy the chances of Trump winning because liberals are going to think what they've already believed all along?

Here's my flag idiot. Don't deflect because your dumb ass doesnt know what counterfeiting means.

Justify it how you will. Trump will win 2020 making the tip valid.

>you wouldn't leave it to be considered a tip.
He wouldn't be. The 5 would be the tip, the trump bill would just happen to be underneath it.
>You keep admitting you wabt it consudered a tip.
THIS IS IRRELEVANT. How stupid are you? The services have been payed for and you are under no obligation to leave a tip.
Going up to your buddy and saying
>hey you want $20 [snicker]
and handing him a piece of paper looking like pic related does NOT constitute an attempt at passing off counterfeit currency as actual currency, just like leaving that same slip of paper on the table doesn't, you megalithic fucking retard .

Attached: 20.jpg (659x249, 6K)

Ah yes, the good goy slobber
It means wgat you are doing, already libked supporting evidence

this is a good post and i'm loving the salt it stirred up.

Attached: 5436a1aa982ae5aec032a23329390d4985159716124972111aee9a02fc52a642.gif (440x330, 493K)

It isn't just for firefox, and you are in fact the retard for bragging about knowing how to filter phrases and posting a screencap of every single new one you make.
>I'll reach out to people that do not know how to get rid of the problem. Every little drop helps
Or, you could stop spoonfeeding the incompetent newfags.

only tip if the service was excellent, and by service I mean my cock and by excellent I mean sucked off.

Lol no it does not. Leaving a clearly fake non-existent bill is not counterfeiting you stupid nigger.

Counterfaiting is making fake money pretending they are real. Meme money cant be a counterfait by definition. Is like handing people a 3,14$ bill, it's a prank.

wagies deserve to be miserable

Not according to the police
Go ahead and do it, make sure to pay with credit card so they can thank you for your service

Learn to type properly you fucking nigger and see.

>Firefox is worse than Google's malware browser
Nice try Gennai

Attached: 1500408436381.jpg (736x414, 25K)

>I was merely pretending
Yes and if he wanted no issue he'd just put it on A11
I type just fine.
Albeit in a way that causes issues for enhanced amygaldans

Not if the fake money is no way similar to any currency actually legal in the country.
I can print as many π$ bills I want, because π has never been and never will be a currency size. The same goes for 2020$ bill, or a bill blatantly stating "fake" on it.

By this guy's interpretation of counterfeiting Monopoly money placed down as a tip would be considered illegal.

>Chromium open source project used by forks like Brave/Dissenter is worse than Firefox whose employees forced Brendan Eich the CEO and co-founder to resign because he support anti-gay marriage groups
Yeah, keep using your commiefox.

You're a waste of bandwidth.

And it is
Linked already
To make it no way similar is easy, use white paper and dont make it look like cash

If you guys like these bills you can buy them here :)

trumpbill2020.com/initial-offer28124282

Lets not forget they also gave over a million dollars to Antifa organizations

Too bad I paid for it with cash
Unlike you justifying your criminal ways
Go ahead, do it and make sure you ID yourself
Sign them as works of art

>Linked already
I dont give a fuck about your link faggot. If I was arrested for leaving a clearly fake Trump bill my lawyer would easily get charges of counterfeiting dropped. Because it isnt counterfeiting you stupid nigger.

If the five dollar bill were fake you might have a point.

It can look like cash, until the paper is common printing paper and the ink is standard CMYK. Also, avoiding replica of actual sizes is better. In OP image I can see home printer ink and non cotton paper, also Trump face and a non standard size.
In no case you can have problems leaving those around, unless you try to pay for good or services with it, but that won't be counterfaiting more than handing a bag of peanuts to the cashier.

yea it’s going off since you posted. got em

you're pretty mad, huh? How about we just stop tipping you liberal retards at all? Leftists always act like it's poetic justice when "nazis" take economic hits for their beliefs, but nobody can REE like a leftist when they get a dose of their own medicine.

Attached: 7rwyj.jpg (483x418, 17K)

I am not tipping at restaurants anymore. You just know they're all open borders liberal faggots.

I’m just trying to save up to afford trade school. Why do you hate me so much Jow Forums?
If I wageslave at a minimum wage job it’ll take me years, but I deliver pizzas knowing my tips pays better than minimum wage. Why do you have to treat people like me, like shit? I just want out of poverty, and I’m working myself 50+ hours a week to do so

Attached: 2142C5F7-27EA-4D4F-A087-74D3B5EB3DBE.jpg (800x450, 27K)

I live in a rural community now faggo.
Nice try

>wgat you are doing, already libked
>just fine
>Unlike you justifying your criminal ways
Please point out the law stating this is illegal.

>Prohibited Acts
Federal law prohibits anyone from “forg[ing], counterfeit[ing], or alter[ing] any obligation or security of the United States” with the “intent to defraud” any other person. It further prohibits any attempt, with fraudulent intent, to use or introduce counterfeit currency in commerce, such as by using it to make a purchase, depositing it with a bank, or selling it to another person. The requirement that a person act with “intent to defraud” is intended to protect people who unknowingly receive counterfeit money and then try to use it to buy something.
Leaving an obvioulsy fake gag bill on the table, when you are obligated to leave nothing, does not suffice.
Stay mad cucked busser

Its the truth? It is reality? You should bet your life savings on it. Do it now

>but the cities are WAY better
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Isn't this passing counterfeit money? I would advise you not to do it user. Unless you're 101% certain you won't get caught.

>hate
>It's a five dollar tip and a funny meme bill

Stop playing the victim, no one hates you and yeah, shit sucks for a lot of people but what people do hate is histrionics all out of proportion to real life.

Get a job as a green apprentice while you go to trade school and you'll automatically be making more than at a fucking restaurant. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Hell, many companies will PAY for your school if you agree to stay with them for at least a year once you get your license.

Besides, you need hours for a license and you sure as hell aren't getting them at some restaurant. One day you'll look back and realize that every second you wasted selling pizza was only doing you a disservice.

You left with intent it be seen as cash
If you wanted it to be a note you wouldnt make it look like cash
Besides, lawyers are jewish and want nagatards to suffer
5 is always fake, but then everything not with gold notes are
Its based on intent and perceived intent
Hence why you get in trouble for giving a counterfeit you get from the atm right back to the bank
Dont tip ever
Burn it all down and rejoice in their sufferung
Its why I obly buy hatian clothes and thai seafood
The suffering makes it better
Feel free to do it and ID yourself
There should be no issue being known after all

Another retard joins the retard club, lol.

The salt mine from this is making me want to get a stack of them now, holy shit.

I’m not even referring to the tip and memebill. This is the third time I’ve seen this thread in the last few days, and every single time it’s full of you guys calling people like me lazy parasites. I’m not entitled to a tip or free shit, but I see it in the real world too. I get looked down on by people living in worse homes and driving shitter cars than I do just because I’m the pizza guy. I’m tired of being treated like shit, just for doing my job

>You left with intent it be seen as cash

lmao, good luck proving that in court

Over "20 dollars" lol

Thats a pretty nice REE, but none of it applies to me.
>Have kids
>Don't watch a lot of TV
>Don't drink beer, especially IPAs
>Never been to a barcade
>I lived in new apartments in the U.S. or in cities outside the U.S.
Sorry you can't strawman me to make your shitty meth-town life feel better :,(

Half of these people browsing Jow Forums are boomers

HVAC won’t take me as an apprentice unless I’m already enrolled in a trade school program.