How do I get American citizenship?

Im starting to feel like living in a police state isnt fun anymore. I want to be able to shoot guns and shout profanity in the street. Life here is so oppressive. Could I claim asylum and move to the USA? Maybe I should just hop the border from messico and call myslef juan and pretend to be messican, that way ill get a free house, car, food stamps, drivers loicence etc (dont worry ill make sure i vote trump).

So yeah failing legal methods, should I / how do I become an American citizen?

Attached: 1523302421795.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Change-the-Status-of-a-B2-Tourist-Visa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I get American citizenship?
We already have enough Muslims

Attached: 9387457345.jpg (858x536, 100K)

if your skin is not the same color as you shit you have a zero % chance
unless you marry a fat slob roastie but most of them want shit skins too

Your white, so you would be deported!

coward

Is correct. Stay and fix your shit, don't run away from you homeland.

Marry a white American girl. They fetishize British accents

Work for a multinational and get assigned here. That's the main channel for brits who stay.

Fly to America on tourist visa. Immediately apply for change in status. Get green card, stay there and out of trouble, get citizenship. Pretty easy.

Stay in your shithole, ahmad abu calb al britanni.

Meet some impressionable american girl on the internet and marry her for that sweet sweet visa, my dude. Girls here love that british accent too, shouldnt be too hard. She’ll get caught up thinking you’re harry potter or some shit

>Im starting to feel like living in a police state isnt fun anymore.

Your not going to be much better of here.

america is the new anglo homeland

>freedom
>land

nuff said. britain doesnt want to be saved. im just an annoyance to all my hipster cuck friends. they love it! its not betrayal if the majority explicitly ask for it every single fucking day, its just aknowleging that we have different aspirations. america is much more my type of country.

ill get a nice tan as i walk through the mssico desert.
but some messicans look white?
Ok not a bad idea. would american girls marry just for lolz if i pay them?
Ok this sounds promising
So lern2code?
is this legit? intillectuals please respond.
im anglo tho
where can i meet said american girls?
no m8 trust me, england is a shithole country full of slaves who will try to kill you for being pro english or anti anything bad

This is the easiest way. The marriage thing doesn’t fly as easily anymore

Don’t waste your time trying to do this.

>america is the new anglo homeland

user......WTF do they teach you about the revolutionary war over there? There is not new about it.

>england is a shithole country full of slaves who will try to kill you for being pro english or anti anything bad

user the grass is always greener, I think you'll be disappointed, also won't you miss your family, and your home where you grew up? most of America is a life less strip mall built in the 1950s

wikihow.com/Change-the-Status-of-a-B2-Tourist-Visa

look for a job, somewhere to live etc. but DO NOT apply for one before you get a green card. make sure you have enough funds to support yourself while you wait for a Green card. Its almost guaranteed you will get one using this process assuming you do not have a bad history where you are from. good luck.

oh and i forgot, you should have a return ticket, this is important because they consider it a red flag if you dont.

Fuck off we’re full

Who did you work for in the US?

>So lern2code?
I knew one guy who did it just working in the typing pool at an investment bank.

Bullshit, there's so few muslims here it isn't even funny. And the ones we do are super in check. In fact, the ones that own the drug store across from me pretend to be Christian. (they may have converted but either way I really don't care)
Trade me.

>he ones we do are super in check

Kek, no

Attached: NausheenaHussainRaghadAlsayd640.png (640x427, 503K)

(((They))) don't let whites in here anymore.

Attached: 1559565985129.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

You can enter the US for 6 months with your UK passport.
Use those 6 months to find and marry any hambeast, nigger or shitskin with citizenship that you can find.
From there you have 2 choices:
1- Go back to the UK with your wife and stay married for at least 3 years, you can immediately apply for citizenship afterwards. Once awarded, you can divorce the hambeast.
2- Apply for a greencard while staying in the US. Your stipulation is to stay married for at least 3 years or you get kicked out. They will check up on you from time to time to make sure it's not a fraudulent marriage. After those 3 years, you are free to divorce the hambeast once you get your citizenship.

Marriage is the easiest and fastest route for citizenship. Clean yourself-up, lower your standards and get a plane ticket to the US.

Best of luck Britbong, make sure to vote republican, or even better tea party.

yeah new in terms of england. usa only been around for a short time in comparison.

If was founded by the English man for the English man, that's my point M8

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern, impassioned stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America!
God mend thine every flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved
In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved
And mercy more than life!
America! America!
May God thy gold refine,
Till all success be nobleness,
And every gain divine!

O beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

UHh no.

Then dont move the the fucking strip mall where the new arrival shitskins go. Easy enough. Geez have some agency in your life faggot