Congratulations Texas

You’ve already given half a million shitskins more jobs. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 9F281C75-A655-40DA-A42D-3DA90B051374.png (2048x1152, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4795476
houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/The-US-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-13806738.php
nytimes.com/2019/06/16/us/border-africans-congo-maine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they’re Latinos I don’t really care. They’re Catholic, Western, and hard workers with beautiful women.

>I’m fine with demographic displacement, as long as they share the same jewish religion as me!

Kill yourself mutt.

Mexicans arent what you are thinking of when it comes to the women

I bet you’re both kissless virgins. My girl is half German half Mexican and absolutely fucking beautiful. I’m doing my part for our people, you aren’t doing shit

Your nation is already a genetic mess. The white latinos will integrate just like the Irish and Italians did, and you're all mutts anyway so if they don't nothing of value will be lost.

Irish and Italians came from Europe, Spics will never integrate, just look at Southern Texas. Already an extension of Mexico.

Ironically this, letting in the Irish and the Italians was the first mistake

Fuck off shill. Texas is going great and no more migrants are coming than under Obongo

620900 more Mexican labor and gig economy jobs.
Good job, you retarded cowboys

>our people

All you're doing is creating more nonwhite subhumans, if your subhuman wife gets pregnant I hope it's a miscarriage and she commits suicide.

>MUH CONSERVATARD HISPANIC
I hope you're pretending to be this retarded. Literally every Republican that fell for this has turned regions blue (see Reagan with California)

>no more migrants
Yeah, instead of Mexicans. You’re now getting Central Americans, Indians and even Africans. The lone star state proving itself to be extremely based!

>I’m doing my part for our people,

yes because what the world needs is more confused hispanic kids that think they're white

This is from 2005
>A new US Census Bureau report reveals that Texas has become the fourth US state where more than half of the population is Latino, black, Asian or Native American. By some estimates, America as a whole will undergo this transformation within the next 50 years. Steve Murdock is the Texas state demographer and a professor at the University of Texas-San Antonio.
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4795476
This is from 2018
>White women have an average of 1.7 children over their lifetimes, while Latina women average 2.2. The total fertility rates of blacks, Asians and American Indians are in between. So whites have fewer births than all nonwhite groups.
>There are also big differences in age structure. Sixty-two percent of Latinas 15 years of age or older are of childbearing age. Only 42 percent of white women fall into this group. Latinos also have lower mortality rates than whites. Demographers call this the “epidemiological paradox.”
>In 2015, for the first time, there were more white deaths in the U.S. than white births. Indeed, as of 2016, in 26 states, whites were dying faster than they were being born. The states with more white deaths than white births include California, Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/The-US-white-majority-will-soon-disappear-forever-13806738.php
This country is already under 50% white, especially if you consider 1. What the census considers 'white' in the first place 2. That most whites are boomers, aka when they die off you're going to really notice how few whites are left
Additionally - over 70% of the country is overweight or obese and over 50% are on at least one prescription drug. This "country" is finished

>No more migrants
From earlier this month
>For months, a migrant-services center blocks from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio has been packed with Central American families who have crossed the border in record-breaking numbers.
>In San Antonio, the city-run Migrant Resource Center has assisted about 300 African migrants who were apprehended at the border and released by the authorities since June 4. Those 300 are just a portion of the overall numbers. Since October 2018, more than 700 migrants from Africa have been apprehended at what has become their main point of entry, the Border Patrol’s Del Rio sector, a largely rural stretch of Texas border that is nearly 200 miles west of San Antonio.
nytimes.com/2019/06/16/us/border-africans-congo-maine.html
Keep in mind Congo is where the Ebola outbreak is

Did you know the African population in Texas gained another million? Meanwhile the white population there is declining mainly due to young people leaving? How fucking based can one state be. It sure sucks being a yankee!

Texas is lost yes, but so are another 24 states. Over half the states in this country are minority hovering around 50% white or less. I'm here in the midwest and the Orcish hordes are spilling over into the rural areas. There is only two regions of the USA which is now majority white, and one of them is hard blue and being flooded with Somalis.

As long as you keep extending the limits of whiteness america will never become non-white. The Republicans have already started the process to whiten the Hispanics and by 2030 they'll be fully integrated into white america.
Letting Catholics into your country is the biggest mistake you ever made. They can't function in civilised society, have shit work ethics, make decisions based on purely emotion and are cucks to higher authority (the pope).

Northern states are still salvageable, they also aren’t getting as many migrants as Texas is. There are 25x as many blacks as there are Somalis in Minnesota.

Texas might as well be considered part of Mexico at this point

>The Republicans have already started the process to whiten the Hispanics and by 2030 they'll be fully integrated into white america.
They did a good job, that’s why California is now blue and Texas is becoming purple.

>Northern states
Which ones? Minnesota and Michigan are both lost, and are now flooding Wisconsin. New England and the Pacific Northwest are the only two majority white areas left and New England is suffering large amounts of Orcish raids as we speak. Leaving only Wyoming, Idaho, Montana - Colorado too is lost, Washington's western region is still non pozzed. Most soft or liberal whites won't go to Wyoming, Idaho, or Montana though because it's so under developed even the lefties in those states are more conservative than the republicans in red states. Something about needing to depend on yourself makes someone more red wing. I'm planning on relocating myself and my family to that region later next year. It'll be the last part of the country to fall. Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to join with Alberta

I need to leave, for anons interested in a last stand. There is a place for that, just don't expect things to be handed to you. Expect to work, and work hard. Don't bother throwing your lives away on lands already taken

>what the census considers white

There are fewer than 3 million Arabs. Why do you quote the census like you think you know what you're talking about, then reveal that you're a fucking retard.

>that most whites are boomers

There are only 53 million white boomers as they make up only 70%~ of the boomer population of 74 million, you fucking absolute dumbfuck. That's only slightly more than 1/4 of the overall white population of 198 million.

Stop posting. You are actually harmful to others with your extreme stupidity.

Minnesota is still 82% white, Somalis are really only effecting St. Paul and Minneapolis. Michigan is 75% white and most of it's nonwhites reside in Detroit. The Midwest, Northwest and Northeast are in a better state than Texas. Plus they're gaining white numbers by people from the Southwest leaving.

The midwest is 78% white, it is whiter by a large degree than the pacific northwest.

Stop fucking posting, you can't even be bothered to look up basic demographic stats while shitposting like a fucking retard.

Holy shit if the racewar ever actually breaks out it would be epic

Attached: 6c1b2caea3b90bbf5a745697c951f3f413eafd8bacf18f0e52f542b63b8a97a8.gif (356x356, 3.78M)

economically stable

We're gonna need more shitskins. Those jobs ain't going to fill themselves

leaving Texas soon. this place has been going to shit since all the spics and faggots from California started showing up, now with all the spics they're just letting flood in from the "border", it's just not worth it to stick around here any longer. good luck and may god help anyone who plans on staying here.

Attached: 1560958477534.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>if

Attached: 1559753489053.jpg (812x810, 243K)

a true Texan right here, would have died at the alamo

Attached: 1517433027542s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

I cannot fucking WAIT until Texas goes blue. All these smug delusional texans are going to get bent over and fucked by hispanic democracy

>spics detected
why do your women, especially the uggos and children, dress like whores everywhere they go?

Attached: 1559539535440.jpg (370x388, 35K)

based trump getting more non whites employed than ever before. god bless israel oh say can you seeeee

Why would this guy be a spic?He's clearly mocking them.

Imagine being this much of a racist bitter loser. Have sex

Dilate.

Honestly the California/New England transplants irritate me far more than the immigrants

Attached: 6DBBF115-71CE-4CEA-87FB-1542E67AE0EE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

Attached: 1558575816956.png (364x270, 102K)

Eh, it depends on the Mexican.
I have never seen somebody who was 3/4 white 1/4 mexican not look white.
Yeah because all the whites moved away... I live here in south Texas and it's way better than Mexico.

Attached: Romano.jpg (621x625, 26K)

Western Civilization is built on the Catholic Church

Attached: 03864b065083576a7786efd71b49aeeb.jpg (370x465, 41K)

>There are fewer than 3 million Arabs.
What about octoroons like Mitch Landrieu? What about Jews and people who are half or a quarter Jewish? What about Indians?

And the spic Catholics will destroy it, how ironic.

How do you figure?

my ex was dark af with black hair and brown eyes and still claimed she was white because her birth certificate said she was caucasian or some shit

Attached: 1446203549784.jpg (610x597, 112K)

There is no Mestizo race so they are forced to choose between black, asian, native indian, white, or other. I would put white too.
If she really considered herself to be white and she didn't look white at all that is sort of based. It means some actually are integrating. Should have given her le 75% kids

Seethe hard, flyover

Spics are subhuman savages that destroy everything, they're even worse than niggers.

The thing with spics is that they have the aggressiveness of a nigger, but aren't nearly as stupid since they have European admixture, but the Amerindian in them makes them like sociopathic gooks.

They're still stupid as hell though even with a little European in them.

Guessing you grew up in the ghetto?

No, just a farm town with lots of spics.