Why do people keep telling republicans to have sex?

why do people keep telling republicans to have sex?

Attached: bass-cold-water.jpg (1936x1288, 419K)

Because incels generally vote Republican

>republicans have more children
>republicans are incels
So incel is a doublethink term that actually means 'not a disease ridden whore like myself'

>t. Incel
Have sex please

Have sex

"obsess over sex like we do and invalidate it being special with someone you love"

Lol just have sex for no reason lol
Dont fall in love or anything
Just do it bro

Maybe the want more republicans to be born? Someone have to pay the gibs you know.
Either that, or it's some perverted obsession with the private lovelife of someone else.

nice fish. is that on a sluggo? fluke?

If this is true, why do conservative and far right ideologies have a higher birth rate on average than liberals?

their NPC brain only has one loop
HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX

Sounds like they've been overloaded or something.
I wonder why they got stuck on this particular thing? Could it be some cry for help? Maybe a desire to find out about the feelings there's supposed to come before, during and after sex?

Conservash*ts are too stupid to use birth control

They want to push the far right over the edge so they commit violent acts against the system.

they are incels who have lots of children because they are too stupid to use birth control

Attached: ConfusedNigger.jpg (600x512, 26K)

>memeflag
>bait thread
in all fields

they equate having sex with success
which is true if children are produced or if emotional bonds are strengthened but they are hedonistic dolts who are only masturbating with other peoples bodies with zero emotion behind it

they know that once you have babies out of wedlock you will need welfare and vote Democrat

Wrong

Attached: right_wing_males.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

Have sex

Attached: leftist incels.jpg (1940x902, 122K)

>there's no big deal about sex
>rape is worse than murder
>sex is just a leisurely activity
>we should sign a contract before having sex
>men who don't have sex are losers
>men who have tons of sex are borderline rapists
>women are emancipated by sex
>women who use sex to further their career are victims
Who could make any sense from this shitshow? I've stopped trying.

sex is the greatest weapon they have
if you cant make heads or tails of it anymore you can say they have won
sowing dissent between the sexes is the only goal

>sowing dissent between the sexes is the only goal
Agreed, I still think that most people don't fall for this shit. I mean sure normies are going to chant the mantra (especially to justify their bad decisions) but I don't see them applying it in their everyday life.

>who are only masturbating with other peoples bodies with zero emotion behind it
Well put. That was my exact concern for them. I just hadn't come up with the right words for it. I shall shamelessly steal your phrasing of the matter. Because I do expect that the gaping wound that should be their emotional centre is turning closer and closer to an absolut void, the more often they ''masturbate with other peoples bodies'' and can't even remember their name afterwards.

Wow you are a Retard

Attached: incel.jpg (1213x1101, 428K)

Attached: havesexcreator.jpg (1285x1373, 411K)

ok kid. thanks for the bump

I think the left finally got the memo about how they use way too many words.
I dare say they didn't understand that you do have to use just enough.

>voluntary celibate
volcell

Attached: 5gjuabgkzkuy.jpg (850x400, 43K)

In all honesty. I suspect that every single ''Great Man'' who never showed any interest in women was probably homo (probably!).
Now abstinence or at the very least, absolute discretion, suggest that they were not degenerate faggots. Just clever men, with an unfortunate sexual defect.
So, good on them.

Attached: quotes-nikola-tesla.jpg (940x788, 450K)

because women are the primary reason why unsure retards vote left. if you have a bitch telling you to be a leftist cuck then you will only obey if she is offering you her orifices.

Get married you whore.

Thats a good bait image.

Looks like a Gary Yamamoto Senko.

So do Muslim refugees