Holy shit she is based

Holy shit she is based
Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-09-08-17.png (1280x720, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PG9isQ5VnQo
beautyandthebeta.podbean.com/e/the-call-in-show-6122019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course she is

Don't fucking start with that shit again.

She is one of the better ones.

The era of alt-right thots is over.

she's still around?

Is evolving

Name?

Oh geese, what now? Did another #TradThot say something vaguely agreeable, so the entirety of WN is going to suck her dick and throw patreon shekels her way for months now?

Attached: sick shit.png (624x714, 313K)

Blonde on the belly

Those are better thou

Way of the world
The last white man
Thulean perspective in bitchute
American reinassancw

Shut up

Lol. No.

user who went to University with her back in the day said she used to wear an anklet with an ace of spades on it. 100% coal burner trash.

You wouldn't know it if you're still on YouTube. I followed her almost two years, and never once had one of her videos recommended. I'd be reminded of her in threads like these. Bitchute has at least been good about that.

She confirmed as much in one of her livestreams recently.

youtu.be/PG9isQ5VnQo

>Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?
every moment she spends making videos is taken away from her duties of raising children and taking care of the household
all she is doing is regurgitating points a man has already made

she is not /ourgirl/
the very notion is absurd

Blonde in the Belly of the Beast

Lol shut up

She did.

>thinking women have any place other than taking care of children and the household

Attached: 1554843829204.gif (320x240, 1016K)

Thsnk for the bump shills

Plenty of beasts have been in her belly, she's got a well documented history of it. She might have changed her spots now and even seen the light but it is literally too late for her. Any child she squeezes out will have traces of Darnel and Tyrone in them.

Are we doing the "is X /ourX/ thing again?" Whatever, fine just hurry up and get it over with.

Lol. What am I "shilling" exactly?

Don't even follow her, but prove it you demoralizing shill.

proof for laughs or you are just baiting fag

Attached: 1534987496232.jpg (1092x1161, 187K)

On her Wednesday stream two weeks ago she explicitly said before getting married she dated everyone who asked her out.

This.
E-thots are cancer. No man needs a woman to tell him something he should already know.
As far as women getting redpilled, why is it that all these "alt-right" e-celebs look attractive enough for thirsty betas to donate to?
Women usually hate attractive women. These e-thots are geared towards "men" instead of women

Link or GTFO.

yeah she is
but dont bring her up here
cause the incels will litterally loose their fucking shit anyt time a politically active female is talked about in any sort of positive light
ive seen 12 year old girls get called thots here
>se pic

Attached: killyourselffaggot.png (1228x963, 627K)

Yeaa she even justified our guy

Attached: brenton-tarrant-1132118.jpg (1095x650, 62K)

Who am I demoralizing exactly? She's a childless woman in her 30's who does the gay "nationalists are on the left" horseshit. Anyone who would be surprised, let alone demoralized that she's a coalburner is a retard to begin with.

Incels? Speak for what it is demoralizing SHILLS

wearing an anklet with the Ace of spades is what I want proof of

beautyandthebeta.podbean.com/e/the-call-in-show-6122019/

>her saying she fucks niggers means nothing
>i need a picture of something you will probably never find to prove it
hahahaha what a fag, make sure to give to her patreon loser

Lol. No she didn't.

I didn't say that...

These fucking threads goddamn
Sage this shit.
Op is a beta faggot who gets cucked by everyone.

They are a great asset for traditionalist femanon a good point of reference that help grow a comunity where they can speak freely as fem/ trad
Ignore the shills dont even reply to them

>traditionalist
Kek. On her latest livestream, she was going on about how many gay friends she has.

whoops, and I don't donate to trad thots
mistook this comment as yours toogod I hate coalburners, what is so hard about not fucking chimps, even in my bluepilled days I never wanted to date sheboons

Yeah, it's pretty gross, and should definitely be shamed.
But by the same token, I don't get particularly worked up if it's a woman I don't know personally.

I'd like to image that you are the Lauren-Finn and finally found how wrong your ways were

It doent matter if its raising good questions and built a good comunity spreading our ideas

Sure. I 100% agree we should take good ideas wherever they come from. I'm just not sure how many of those you're going to get from this particular e-celeb. And even if she were spreading rightist ideas, she's certainly not living them, which is bad optics at the very least.

Jow Forums is much better when you filter the meme flags.

Attached: memeless.png (827x499, 60K)

Poo here , whites are psychopath.