Mom wants pedophiles to stop lusting after her drag queen son

>The mother of a 12-year-old drag queen has denounced an article written by a convicted pedophile about her son.
>Wendylou Napoles is the mother of drag queen Desmond is Amazing (real name Desmond Napoles), living in New York.
>She noticed a WordPress blog post from convicted pedophile Thomas Victor O’Carroll with the headline: ‘Desmond is truly amazing — and hot!’
>The article praises Desmond as a ‘pretty young boy’ and ‘sexy kid’.
>One extract stated: ‘Being a drag queen, or a drag princess if you will, puts it right out there in the open for all to see. It says loud and proud “I am a sex kid with sexy feelings. It’s totally cool for grown-ups to get turned on by me. I love it. That’s why I do this stuff. It’s great, it’s fun, it’s me”.’
>Another excerpt stated: ‘We are getting far more than just a celebration of gender diversity or an innocent display of precocious performance talent. So why all the denial? Why the coy insistence that kids’ drag performance has nothing to do with their sexuality?’
>Wendylou then posted screenshots of the ‘extremely disturbing’ post to Desmond is Amazing’s Instagram account last night (25 June).
>She wrote in the caption: ‘We do not approve of his statements and have written to [WordPress] several times but they have yet to remove it. It is highly inappropriate to speak of minors in this manner.’
>She then added: ‘Just because he identifies as gay does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be. We are just appalled at this whole situation.’
archive.fo/It4Gs

Attached: desmond.png (716x812, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonblade.com/2013/03/07/mexican-supreme-court-rules-anti-gay-slurs-are-not-protected-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean this kid?

Attached: 1560696470794.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

>that child deserves to be sexualized, look what he’s wearing!
Conservatards are mentally ill.

t-this kid right here?

Attached: 1556756437345.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Dresses kid like pedo candy - wonders why pedos lust. Kid would have been taken by social services if this happened 10years ago.

I think he's also the kid shaking his ass in front of men at a gay pride parade.

Attached: 1560954315191.jpg (1157x1276, 301K)

>whoa whoa whoa, slow down goys, we're not that far down the slippery slope just yet

>women: think fags are cute pets

And so begins the campaign of normalization of pedophilia with the initial denunciations. Next will come the “But really is it all that bad?” Articles.
Maybe Desmond’s attention whore mother will realize what she has wrought on the world. But it is now too late.

>force your kid to do sexually explicit shit in front of the whole world
>wonder why pedophiles are attracted to your kid

Honk honk

>Dumb cunt actually surprised that the child she has turned into a crossdressing homosexual is lusted after by convicted pedophiles

Attached: 1561557800640.jpg (660x660, 19K)

Re-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-eally?

Attached: 1555862740448.jpg (533x388, 86K)

All the pedos have to do is slap on a rainbow flag and the mom will start clapping.

I know right what a bunch of fucking bigots. It's like anytime they see a 12 year old boy dressed like a street hooker dancing on stage at a gay bar while faggots throw dollar bills at him they just assume it to be sexual, what a bunch of hypocrites.

And then one day, for no reason at all...

no, that's another boy, name lactatia

Why do these ants keep invading my picnic?
Is it because of Hitler?
Did Trump cause this?
I'm going to leave more food in their general area, but I don't see why the ants keep coming!

> pre pubescent child displays his homosexuality in public and in gay clubs
>conservatards point out he is publicly displaying his homosexuality which will then attract faggot pedophiles

who's the real idiot here. (you)

>born in America
>be drag queen

They are asking for it

>>She then added: ‘Just because he identifies as gay does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be. We are just appalled at this whole situation.’
in a sane world, this faggot government would actually be investigating and imprisoning this family

Didn't this little faggot strip at a gay bar?

>>One extract stated: ‘Being a drag queen, or a drag princess if you will, puts it right out there in the open for all to see. It says loud and proud “I am a sex kid with sexy feelings. It’s totally cool for grown-ups to get turned on by me. I love it. That’s why I do this stuff. It’s great, it’s fun, it’s me”.’

this may be intentional. sounds like the guy knows EXACTLY what hes doing writing this. this reads like hes using his voice and well known image as a pedophile to purposely write something thatll open peoples eyes
or maybe I'm just optimistic

Oh wonderful there's more than one, my mistake Hanz.

One of these days sinners are going to realize what they are.

God have mercy.

Attached: 1559964636035.png (682x630, 292K)

This is my red line

>lactatia

Attached: 1472540761033.png (240x255, 91K)

They should have listened.

Attached: the man.jpg (944x944, 60K)

Glowing

What the hell does this bitch expect?

Attached: DesmondDance.png (1106x1400, 1.73M)

She made the bed, she can lay on it.

Attached: 87ri.png (720x584, 574K)

You paranoid fucker

>Even though I am completely naked I'm still not asking for it

>She then added: ‘Just because he shaped his whole identity as being sexually attracted to the same gender and he makes sexually explicit shows for adults who are sexually attracted to him does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be'

Attached: 1pwvl2[1].jpg (300x222, 14K)

Sorry m8 you proper lad

This world needs a hard reset.

Attached: 9456jgky84576kfnjv8576kjkjf8745.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>pimp kid out to pedophiles
>why pedophiles like my kid?!

Hahahaha women

you mean the cunt that LITERALLY posted a picture of her infant child desmond with paedophillic symbols in it?

I actually see where you're coming from but no idea if that's his intent. The article definitely sounds like some irony when you read it.

>‘Just because he identifies as gay does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be.
"Homosexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex"

Ayo Ketamine is fucking bad for you dawg.
Urotoxicity and Neurotoxicity are no joke, especially for kids.

>WE ARE NOT PURPOSELY ATTRACTING PEDOPHILES!
kek

Attached: insta.png (1191x549, 590K)

>sexualize your faggot son to crowds of perverted faggots
>perverted faggots lust over your son publicly
>wonder where it all went wrong

>Just because he identifies as gay does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be.

What the fuck?
What is being gay besides being sexually attracted to men? Affecting a lisp?

>lactatia
dear white ppl
end yourselves

Pedophilia will be legal within 10 years. The degenerates have a pathological need to continue pushing the boundaries and society is too cucked to put a stop to it.

whos go the picture of desmond next to some other kid that had the heart pedo symbol in front of his face.

it was a known pedo symbol with no other usage or meaning and it was on his fucking instagram.

was it real?

>Neurotoxicity are no joke, especially for kids
>Implying the entire family isn't already brain damaged.

Attached: typical_PT_Cuiser_owners.jpg (300x295, 35K)

>mom doesn't think her 12 year old isn't having sexual thoughts already
I love how in denial parents are about this stuff sometimes, gay or straight. I bet she goes crazy by the time her kid hits 20 and is on the hardcore gay circlet with the gangbangs and drugs and 200+ partners and she realizes what the gay community is really like.
if he hasn't yet, he will have sex when he is 13, no 13 year old with access to sex denys it

Everyone day we stray further from God's light

Majority of people there are women and effeminate pillow biters.

Its not men bringing down Western Civilization, its women.

Attached: 1556039010999s.jpg (199x250, 9K)

i wish this shit would accelerate faster, even my "progressive" friends are starting to find this shit unpalatable.

>empty buckets of chum into the ocean
>sharks appear
>how could this happen?

She named him that? Child services when?

Attached: 1558560714641.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

Fuck if they didn’t close toys r us things wouldn’t be like this

She should've been a good parent and smacked her son when he started to be such a faggot instead of enabling him.

>white women flaunt their bodies and get surprised when people interpret it in a sexual way
>white women dress up their sons as drag queens and get surprised when gay pedos like it

Are white women retarded? It's like there's a disconnect in their minds when it comes to cause and effect

Women....

Yes... but tru ALL women

Your people are next bean bro

based
Super Based Vitality merchant

Gonna need a source to back that up, bud.

A prepubescent child, by definition, hasn’t developed sexually yet. Like his mother said, just because he thinks he’s interested in other boys doesn’t mean he’s ready to be sexually active.

>nudity is automatically sexual
You sound like a muzzie, saying little kids deserve to get diddled by pedos if their outfit choice is haram.

>why do you care about what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom?
I can't believe I fell for that meme at the time

Attached: 1516132748227.png (402x457, 31K)

shes been pimping him out to pedos, read my posts theres an instagram post with him in it by her that contains a symbol used solely by pedos

Right? I was young and naive

>black guy not tipping

Attached: 1511898748685.jpg (261x203, 7K)

>she's been pimping him out to pedos
not surprised at all.

Just because my child identifies as a gang member doesn't mean he should be getting shot by the police for committing a crime. I am just appalled by this situation.

There are literally videos posted in this thread.

the best thing is just to ignore it or slightly disapprove.
kids 1-8 (maybe9) look directly to their parents on how to react to anything and imitate them. beating sometimes causes a rebellion, but just acting like it is stupid and they get board

We are assimilating into the pedophile culture of jews and muslims, poojeet.

Attached: 1561554611440.jpg (452x678, 33K)

kys kike

>There’s nothing wrong with a 10 year old boy in drag stripping in gay bars for money!!
Leftists need to be fucking gassed

children have no meaningful sexual role or represantion, if what you said is true there is no reason to call him gay.
and to think a 12 year old isn't already lusting for partners, you are wrong.
besides he has been taught for the last 3 years that gay people are cool and exciting

>turn ur kid into genderfluid predo bait tranny
>surprised the pedos are happy and stalking your kid
Execution for the parents, they are obiviously insane and a threat to others. Rehabilitation for the kid if possible.

WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN THIS TURN OF EVENTS UNFOLDING IN THIS MANNER ?

Attached: 04622AB3-D52D-4820-A901-83843599E0AB.jpg (768x768, 104K)

also remember a kid before age 13 can't really do shit without his parents. he might get into moms clothes once, just tell him that's stupid and to knock it off.
you don't go out and buy him his own make up set and clothes that fit him, you don't drive him to drag events, and he should have basically zero access to this stuff. I would say AND zero knowledge, but schools are so possed, he will get taught a little about it at school

>make excuses for pedophiles when they want to molest a kid because of what he’s wearing
>calls someone else a kike

this kid always looks like some crazy homeless person. you know the kind. they find a wig in the garbage and they'll wear it

This.

i believe that if you were to stop random people in the street and show them that footage without comment and ask for their thoughts then you would be assaulted before you'd shown it to ten people.

Yea, you are a kike. You make excuses for shitty parents dangling their children in front of faggot pedophiles. No one who isn't mentally braindead doesn't see something wrong with a mother dressing her child in a thong and letting him twerk in front of grown men who could be pedos. Slit your wrists vertically.

It’s already happening in Mexico they have gay marriage and hate speech laws in place

>"It is highly inappropriate to speak of minors in this manner."

>It is not inappropriate to have minors appear in public in this manner.

mfw

washingtonblade.com/2013/03/07/mexican-supreme-court-rules-anti-gay-slurs-are-not-protected-speech/ Sauce for hate speech laws

>Let me expose my sexual organs to you in a non sexual way
>Let me point my eyes at you without seeing
>Let me listen to you without hearing

Eat shit and die fag enabler.

This is why matriarchy failed.

REV UP THOSE OVENS

This is what happens when you're more concerned with getting brownie points with your liberal friends than actually looking out for your child's welfare. It's what happens when being liked is a higher virtue than being good. She's so used to making her fabulous son a progressive darling that she's blinded herself to the real danger.

>sell son as sex toy
>"you guys are sick for buying my son to use as a sex toy"

I want out of this clown world

I'm at work and I literlol'd

You know what it will grow up to be

Attached: 1561341939455.jpg (400x328, 119K)

>use child as pedo bait
>lure pedos into a closed area
>have child leave through a secret door
>seal the room
>release the gas

>make your own kid into a degenerate
>degenerates want to fuck your kid
>‘Just because he identifies as gay does not mean he is sexually active or wants to be.'
This summarizes perfectly how delusional modern women can get. I'm absolutely baffled how someone can be this retarded.

what a try hard nig name

Literally what the fuck did she think was going to happen if not exactly this?

As an out and proud tranny faggot leftist, I’ve got to say I draw the line at letting your kid dance for money.

These are the people who give homos a bad name. They’re perpetuating the homosexual deviancy stereotype, though their CHILD.

They really do
>he's not trying to get in my pants, thus he's as dangerous as a baby panda.

>dress your son as a faggot sex object
>surprised when faggots see him as a faggot sex object
This cunt needs the gas.

Yeah, i expect theyll start calling her a bigot over this.